Holy FUCK, I feel so sorry for you lads

Attached: 2705A982-AA7C-4FB8-9E9D-5646EB0C5EA9.jpg (640x456, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@transfrme/introducing-transfr-fa85246a3452
donaid.io/
chango.tech/
gilded.finance/
support.okex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360012770652-OKEx-Implementation-of-Token-Delisting-and-Hiding
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't
There were plenty of sell signals along the way, yet even at these prices there are still disgruntled, deluded bagholders
They will reply to me too

Even people who bought at 10 cents are absolutely justed can't even fathom what some poor souls are feeling right now

Oui

Not giving up

They have a solid roadmap and are all well fed. This project will do fine. Buying more of them cheap coins

99% of y combinator projects fail.

It feels like a baguette up the arse

>they thought that automated payments and accounting need decentralization
you asked for it honestly, but I actually feel kinda bad for req holders, unlike for idiots falling for chink scams

audible kek

C H E E S E
H
E
E
S
E

It's not about decentralization, it's about utilizing decentralization to reduce fees, which would not be achievable any other way. REQ (or something very similar to it) will eventually save businesses billions of dollars. Not saying that has anything to do with the price of the token or the ability of the team either way, but you're retarded if you think there's not a use case here. I don't feel bad for any crypto bag holders. The market is speculative. That being said, REQ was a better bet than most if what you were looking for was a promising long term hold. Unfortunately it didn't work out regardless, and I doubt the price will ever recover fully.

the dev team is dumping on those sorry-ass bagholders, circulating supply increased by ca 30 million last week

>well fed
kekked

>bring my money back
>request denied

Attached: 1533970122297.png (967x954, 534K)

yea, if the software will ever be interesting companies will just fork it and "decentralize" it amongst themselves never touching the token.

This space is not only about finding good ideas or useful tech, it's also about translating that into your own pockets via holding the tokens, and that's the hardest part, where 99% shitcoin fail becuase no one will ever pump some neets bags to use some service, never gonna happen, it automatically creates an entry barrier

HOLY FUCK MY SIDES LMAO YOU SEEN THE COPE IN LEDDIT

Attached: 1510516693193.png (1051x242, 49K)

>y combinator is the memeiest of memes

Wow. What a mess.

Attached: 1525126305882.jpg (258x196, 7K)

*y combinator is the memeiest of memes

i didn't even put that much money in this, and i STILL feel like chainsawing throats over this shit
holy fuck are the people who run this shitshow ever incompetent

bought 100k REQ at ICO for 20 ETH. Sold 50k as it bled out to get my 20 ETH back, and I still feel like I got scammed.

What are the chances this happens to link?

Who here /buyingthedip/?

Attached: 1533426810674.png (410x414, 102K)

We're not at despair yet.

That happens with sub-cent values.

Attached: 1512070403426.jpg (684x693, 66K)

look at the circulating supply
link is overvalued in this market but it wont collapse like reqt because they have legit partnerships and oracle hype will always carry it

>y combinator
i told you faggots y combinator is VERY AGGRESSIVE. they are not afraid to make their coin dump harder than anything on the market just to generate headlines

the team is selling their tokens, this isn't a dip, it's a crash

Yeah, sometimes its fun to see a shitcoin get justed but I mean, there were people really into this coin with a ton of money. I hope it recovers for them.

It's not fair.. This wasn't an obvious shitcoin like all that Chink shit..

Attached: 1503149791443.jpg (960x960, 50K)

You may be right if REQ was open source and could be forked, but it isn't.

will it ever be? do they even want to make it trustless or is it gonna be always a private project with a token attached to it? becasue unironically it would be more bullish if they never released the code

Request Network is going bankrupt. They paid massive amounts for their exchange listings and market makers. The same is happening to AirSwap as well. AirSwap is blowing through their ICO funds quickly. Their NYC office, each employees 100k+/year salaries, happy hour parties, Oved travelling to all the conferences flying business class and hosting parties at the conferences as well.

olalalla merci for le baguette money you ameriguns!!!

Just HODL boys

Attached: FaceApp_1528904704312.jpg (400x400, 41K)

Oh yea, didn’t Request just partner with AirSwap? What are they doing now with this shitcoin partnership? Oh yea, that’s right, absolutely nothing.

I think that's the plan yes. Their incentive is to create the initial platform, then other developers will go on and develop, although, where the fuck is the incentive for them? Guess tokens are a meme

At least the chinks market and advertise. At least they know leadership doesn’t work with muh decentralized no name.

opportunity to buy low?

Attached: 1514337071020.png (644x500, 66K)

Iron hands

Attached: TRAIN.jpg (400x400, 32K)

That other YC company, Quantstamp, did some shady shit accepting cash instead of their tokens. I bet when the dust settles it’ll become apparent the devs and hired dev teams have been dumping their Req tokens this whole time. And the private sale investors who got a 50% plus discount dumped immediately post ICO. It all makes sense now. Keep the ruse going for as long as possible: throw reddit mods a bone, pretend partnerships, pretend 40 dev teams, etc.

I would like to REQUEST my money back.

They idea was retarted anyways. Why would you request someone pay you? Like nigga just tell them the price and don't give them the shit until they pay you.

ROFLMAO

I honestly bought the ico when i expected the market to go to shit. It did for awhile too, don't really give a shit.

Blood in the streets, you know what means....MOZZARELLAS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS!

So high, unnecessary middle ware garbage. Don't be fooled.

Denied

So this is the power of PayPal 2.0

I'm getting ready to buy around 1-2 cents.
If you don't you are retarded.

I literally will kill the whole req team if this turns out to be a scam
My whole lifesaving is gone
They ruined me

If you bought $10,000 at ATH you would have $283 left today. $283.

God fucking help all of you REQ holders. This is unreal.

lol

I bought nearly 30k around $0.70 to $0.90 on the way up but sold them all after changing my mind. Can't describe how crazy it feels, I would have gone from a 5 figure investment to under $1000.

keep buying ICO'd arcade tokens, keep getting cucked by a bunch of 17-year old "dev" teams while laughing at 0xBTC, the first ERC20 token to have an actual inherent value

>sold req at the top to buy into an ICO
>down 90% on the ICO but it's still less than REQ losses

Attached: 1519790083011.jpg (419x419, 47K)

I aint gonna pretend to be a good person and say I don't usually laugh my face off at bag holders, but I'm genuinely happy you got out of this user. No one deserves the absolute raping these people have suffered.

Reminder that REQ and Link where shilled as a Jow Forums approved pair.

kys

man i remember when i bought this at 77 cents and sold at 74 cents back in december, best loss i've ever taken thank fuck i let it go

apparently this is REQTs ATL
amazing

team still has 80k eth so they're doing alright :)

both (on paper) appeared to be solid investments
link was just lucky not to have any actual FUD that stuck

Ban test

seriously though imagine buying this at a dollar and holding till now

I wonder what it's like for the REQ devs to know that EVERY SINGLE ONE of their investors are in the red. Every single fucking soul.

Chainlink has nothing to show as of right now, meanwhile it's shilled on Jow Forums 24/7 as if it's god's greatest gift (despite having nothing to show).

Request Network is in the same boat, but it's further along and has Dapps being developed, and is also backed by a legitimate firm in PwC France--- yet it receives fierce hate and FUD every day here, despite the fact it's nowhere near completion (like Chainlink).

Then you have retards still acting like REQ is simply a payment processor. You stupid fucks, it's a PLATFORM. Below is a list of some of the current dapps we know being developed (and Transfr is the most recently announced one):

Transfr: medium.com/@transfrme/introducing-transfr-fa85246a3452

Donaid:
donaid.io/

Chango:
chango.tech/

Gilded Finance:
gilded.finance/

Also, expect on the 21st a first glance at the beginning stages of the accounting app (see their last blog update):
"The team working on the accounting app will showcase the future accounting app in our next project update on the 21st of August."

If you have any legitimate questions or concerns, go fucking poke around and ask in the official Discord where Dapp Developers and REQ Foundation members are in/being transparent.

it's not like they give a shit - after all, they're doing most of the dumping

Based and redpilled

LOL ABSTRACT TOMATO SPOTTED

god you guys are pathetic

Heres the thing. No one gives a fuck about using crypto for payments and wont do within this century when incredibly convienient, well established and wide spread payment methods exist right now. Link has a usecase that can genuinely save businesses money and revolutionise B2B interaction. That is the beginning and end of why REQ was a shit investment and LINK was not. All you faggots investing in this shit and NANO are investing in projects which solve problems that won't even exist in your lifetimes.

But payments is only one feature dumbass...and the point of those is feeless. So dumb

THIS
people either choose good ideas with shitty tech or good tech for shitty ideas, meanwhile fudding link and are now surprised that their bags are bleeding while Link Marines didn't feel the slightest hit during this bear

nothing in life is certain, the least being an asset in a venture capital market that is unlike anything seen before, but... someday, REQ will likely be valued tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands percents more.

Encore: The devs are fucking retards who actually manage to lose partnerships and include paragraphs of details about their lavish vacations in their PROJECT updates while their investors lose their lifes savings. Can you justify that?

>what did you do to bring value to the project i invested my money into?
Aaaaaa not much this month pal but we did go on holiday and enjoy a nice meal and tickle some monkeys!!! xD

absolutely no counter arguments against the first pure mined asset on Ethereum as usual. I guess you just like being shafted by projects where the devs have 40+% of the supply.

Needs LINK to work

Also no one gives a fuck about paying penny fees on their transactions. Have you ever felt adversed to using your credit card because of the fee? How incredibly poor do you have to be where you actually even think about this?

nice pajeet

noone needs LINK until they come up with a tried and tested service.

user warned us weeks ago that this bitch bottoms out at 2c
Looks like he was right
Fug

you convinced me, just market sold all of my 0xBTC

also reqt delisted
support.okex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360012770652-OKEx-Implementation-of-Token-Delisting-and-Hiding

might be why its dumping so hard recently
binance will likely delist too if this keeps up

There are women on the team so what did you expect

η προφητεία θα έρθει να
kαρποφορία

Attached: IMG_6475.png (750x1334, 642K)

they bought the PwC France partnership. ChainLink has nothing to show? How about SIBOS twice, PoC for SWIFT and ACCORD with zero marketing, hype, with last medium update 2017 EOY. Also the problem that ChainLink is aiming to solve is more of a bottleneck in order for the entire crypto-ecosystem to see real world use. You bet on a start-up that is betting on a startup(smartcontract.com/chainlink) to make it. Poor judgment evaluation in my honest opinion. You fucked up buddy.

είναι μόνο θέμα χρόνου

And we will be at $1 again! Yeiiiii

can someone explain to me why any of you people haven't converted all your alts to btc or usd in march - when it got too obvious that btc was in a bear market? are you guys not checking the prices in btc? are you not aware that alts are just leveraged btc?

Top fucking kek

in short, i'm a noob. only discovered alts last october
i didn't realize they were so coupled to BTC even though it should be obvious.
or in short, BTC goes up? alts dump, BTC goes down? alts dump, BTC ranges? alts dump