Why are white women so goddesses? how to get one???? chinese women are disgusting trolls compare to them idk what to do

why are white women so goddesses? how to get one???? chinese women are disgusting trolls compare to them idk what to do

Attached: girl.jpg (550x829, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ORQJtxicrA
youtube.com/watch?v=ll-jm9I1T3g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 4912be92.jpg (640x800, 71K)

As a chinese? Being a rich is only available option

youtube.com/watch?v=8ORQJtxicrA

go home english teacher faggot

>That röllykkä
Sexy.

i am rich but still virgin even tho i try russian and ukraine girls.

Attached: cry.png (509x619, 17K)

> muh white wimminz

if you only knew

Attached: shieeeet.jpg (229x221, 11K)

why do you hate your own race?.you should live with what you are.

knew what?

Similar question, why do you rape female tourists?

I don't.

But Chinese girls are much more Beautiful

Attached: 2f48c158e3f020b9dbeb98840bc62283.jpg (564x846, 65K)

They’re all degenerate whores.

that is just western culture.

Yeah? All white women are a part of western culture

yuck

you would too if you were ugly as fuck like us

Attached: vomit.jpg (474x506, 23K)

so are non-white western women.

what makes you think I am not ugly?.Indians are considered one of the most ugliest race.

True, what’s your point?
That doesn’t negate the fact that all white women are whores

>yuck
She is Beautiful.....
Are you blind?

Attached: 911a8f751c985dd3544177addc59906e.jpg (414x621, 44K)

idk it's not you being called insectoids all the time. that's how ugly we are,not even human

define 'whore'.

>Fake cheek
>Plastic skin
>Fake nose

You like bootleg stuff? Sorry man I want latinas and white not silicone doll

you don't understand 99% chinese women look like they crawled out of sewage. ugly mutated rats while you have perfect queens like this

Attached: whitebeauty.jpg (474x704, 46K)

lol,just because some 4channers call you insectoid doesn't mean everyone thinks that way.you should leave the internet once in a while.

I'll rape your mum.

there are plenty of good looking asian women.

Attached: 47aa2b5816a144a003a923e31a516248.jpg (1216x1315, 237K)

what he's saying is right
I lived in China for a year and went to multiple cities and I came to the conclusion that they aren't worth it

Nothing fake about her
No, you are lucky to have most Beautiful woman

Attached: 4d0bf0b8f6002cf9480a68aecacfe680.jpg (414x734, 35K)

傻逼

I love white girls so much

getting tired of all your interracial cuck fantasies
you people need a good beating

OP I hope you're sent to a reeducation camp

are you actually chinese?

Nihao

Attached: WJ60Uc4.png (1080x562, 580K)

that girl is japanese not chinese!!!!

you can only post 1 beautiful chinese woman out of 1 billion mean while i can post 1 million beautiful white goddess

Attached: white.jpg (474x643, 34K)

still asian though and japanese and chinese women don't look that different.

Based.

You don't think that goblin as actually pretty, do you?

If even Russians reject you then it's game over bro.

Attached: UAa_lqmxyCU.jpg (960x639, 136K)

Who here medpilled?

Zhongguoanon should evolve to the next stage and dump white western ""women"" and become med pilled.

Attached: 1558481834549.jpg (937x1171, 148K)

Who is this qt

pathetic whores.

I am 土耳其pilled

I was born medpilled

Attached: 1546184636109.jpg (736x1104, 97K)

>goblin
take that back!!! your women are the opposite of goblin

what do white angels like? big muscle? big penis? i don't have any of those. or is it funny personality?do they like wild boys? I'm doomed

Attached: white2.jpg (474x473, 30K)

>remy
>white

Marry a Russian woman

Yes, the provençal phenotype

Attached: main-qimg-a698f9ded88485b40ee5f007fd87ca4a.jpg (285x380, 22K)

Depends. White American girls like outgoing athletic tall guys.
Russian girls like criminal SWAG types and wild boys, yeah.

European girls i don't know because i never interacted or fucked them, only German-Brazilian girls but they're not like European women, only look like European.

Those skinny athletic Asian bodies are actually more successful for picking up girls than huge muscles. Outgoing personality such as being a dick towards everyone is also effective.

Omg so pretty!!
I'm not even jesting
Gib Provence gf pls

Attached: CDs-TzYUkAAUe67.jpg (805x853, 110K)

Are you medpilled?

Attached: 1556224756221.png (928x1161, 1M)

please come and impregnate french women

Attached: Burberry-AW15.jpg (1080x600, 99K)

YES PLEASE!
I want to diversify the Mediterranean gene pool

Get a Mongolian qt.

please do

Attached: 10999435.jpg (1240x827, 109K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ll-jm9I1T3g

YES. MAKE HAPA QTs. WE NEED MORE AYAS IN THIS WORLD

You trying to find actual love or just get laid?

Knowing the Chinese guys, just getting his dick wet while mummy and daddy buy him a house and car and his wife acts as a second mom.

Portugal isn't med.

yes they look good too, any white women better than chinese

in my dreams

need whites tho sooo beautiful

actual love of course. white women deserve real relationship and forever happiness not just 1 time sex and leave

i will cherish white angel everyday and make sure she is happy. buy her handbags and massage her and whatever she wants

Attached: white3.jpg (474x710, 42K)

>actual love of course. white women deserve real relationship and forever happiness not just 1 time sex and leave
but thats what they want
hookup, sex and leave

>need whites tho sooo beautiful
But a goal you can't reach and Mongolians are way prettier than other Chinese ethnicities.

>i will cherish white angel everyday and make sure she is happy. buy her handbags and massage her and whatever she wants
You really sound like a "nice guy", no wonder you can't get a girl.

mongolians are moonfaces though

are you fuqing serious...i have everything set up house car everything!!!!!

mongols are really mixed here some look like ugly chinese. so i should be dick to white women? i just can't be mean to these angels i would just cry.

>actual love of course. white women deserve real relationship and forever happiness not just 1 time sex and leave
Speaking from little experience I have, you'd probably have to move to a Euro country or something and try to establish an actual connection with someone. Make friends then try and get a date with someone you've met, or try to get a date via tinder.

Some do. Gf had one when she was a bit heavier.

so i should be dick to white women? i just can't be mean to these angels i would just cry.
No, don't be a dick, but don't treat them like they're porcelain dolls.

Attached: mongolian-women-featured.jpg (1920x1280, 693K)

even then the women there will still be whores
you can find good women in europe but most of them arent worth your time
i suggest you to move to a neighboring country that is near or next to china such as vietnam, south korea and japan, the women there are much more beautiful than chinese women

Based yellow-fever user. We'll make it one day my dude!

Do you actually think that’s how the average white women looks ?

90 percent of white women in major anglosphere cities are ghetto rats

Attached: D9095323-502B-4DD6-9F58-CC5EFD1E7278.jpg (750x1021, 563K)

>we'll make it one day
The day that never comes.

t. has qt Mongolian gf

>Anglo's
>white

Yes, we will :)

Attached: f53671ba69dccdb198c8dabe5071985d.jpg (564x837, 58K)

Yeah but he's specifically looking for a white woman. Not going to find them there. Or atleast they won't be nearly as prevalent as a Euro country.

there are very few white women in those countries

those 2 women are x3 attractive as average chinese woman

I can't understand you,you have literal goddesses all around you why you like asian so much??? it's like a guy at 5 star buffet eating nothing but fried potatos.

Attached: 15455883663682.jpg (864x1080, 183K)

im not talking about white women in asian countries
im talking about finding a good asian woman in those countries

Ok if that’s what you like, I just wanted you to know how bad things really are

Attached: 43627974-8B45-4603-8DB3-E8A4CF841777.jpg (460x391, 175K)

Have sex with your microdick

Bro, it's really hard to find a find a proper woman outside of your group. This applies to everyone. You will just get gold diggers and sluts, the good ones stick with their own. Also, said proper women are not like Chinese, material things aren't so important. Mainly being masculine and a good partner is key, throwing money about isn't particularly appealing except to low quality ones. It may actually be offputting to the well-raised. Ones that are only interested in using you and will never be legitimately intimate. If you're fine with that then you should be able to pick one up fairly easily, just keep in mind that there's a good chance it will end badly if you want her to be your woman instead of what she really is, which is basically a type of prostitute. Other than that, you'll have to move country if you want a good one.

>I can't understand you,you have literal goddesses

Calling all women from one's respected country "ugly" is a coping mechanism that involuntary celibates use in order to reject all women first before anymore women reject them. Which also leads to fantasizing of foreign women, ironically if you cannot get laid in your country you cannot get laid abroad

He's rich. If you know what Chinese women are like then it's clear what that your post is retarded. I don't think that's the problem, though he is obviously RPing or deep in silly fetishism.

White women are alright but have you seen white men.. Damn..

user, there is the way. This works 100%. In r*ssia there are many poor and divorced w*men. Now, listen to me carefully. Find this divorced one with the child. You need to show her that you can pay for food and housing. You need to beat her child every day, your explanation would, like, it's good for him. She will believe you because you can pay. Beat her child as hard as you can, fuck her as dirty as you can. Tell this to all you friends.

knew what??

How bad things really are

Insta?

Attached: 1552233383769.png (327x395, 94K)

that jewess doesn't even remotely look like this

I want a strong white woman to rape me

Attached: 1556548827113.jpg (1080x1080, 125K)

they dont like portuguese men. in fact no one does

Attached: whitewoman.jpg (494x736, 148K)

based
same

Attached: 1558900180527.jpg (576x864, 304K)

she's not chinese she's from taiwan

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

shes racially chinese so shes chinese
there is no use being pedantic about nationality while discussing attractiveness of races

Attached: d4iracf-aba2ca2c-8eb9-4dda-9fc1-be3076eb9c7e.jpg (501x750, 38K)

I love OP because He'd be in a real relationship with a white woman, he's not as gross as those fetishists. I am a woman and caucasian and I LOVE asian guys from China, Korea and Japan.

blah blah blah now post tits