Why do Americans let fat male teachers spank their teenage school girls on their ass until they're bruised and crying...

Why do Americans let fat male teachers spank their teenage school girls on their ass until they're bruised and crying? Seems kinda weird.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2207337/Anna-Jorgensens-fury-daughter-Taylor-Santos-left-bruised-blistered-male-school-VP-SPANKED-her.html

Attached: article-2207337-152795C9000005DC-563_634x343.jpg (634x343, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

schoolswats.wordpress.com/2018/05/13/1530/
youtube.com/watch?v=d-DDbXh1MYc#t=128
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is literally what American schools look like.

Attached: spanking-voyeur.gif (499x350, 1.08M)

why is spanking illegal in europe?

Paddling the ass of children is legal in Texas, as long as the paddler is the same gender as the paddled

Kek, America is just a few steps away from introducing punitive rape as a legal punishment. Fucking Saudi Arabia is more civilized than these animals.

Seems fucking hot

15 states allow corporal punishment in school, it's dying out but private and religious school still allow it to occur, personally I think it's inappropriate

>Why do Americans

Hmmm, I need to see her bruises to give an accurate verdict.

Yet there's news all the time about fat perverted male teachers whipping 13 year old girls on their ass and Americans do nothing about it.

Attached: twins_f003.jpg (600x450, 58K)

Fucking pedo. She is a high schooler!

She gave a photo of her bruises to the papers but they wouldn't publish it. Imagine presenting your whipped ass to the whole world seems kinda slutty maybe she deserved to get spanked when you think about it.

True we cannot know the mom is telling the truth unless she shows the bruises

been smacked with a huge ass wooden ruler by my math teacher, now i have a msc and work in a research institute. seems fine to me.

This was in 2012. She's in her 20s now

Do Japanese schools really look like this?

Attached: cutie.jpg (512x771, 106K)

Attached: images.jpg (224x225, 4K)

Pretty sure there are succesful humans who weren't beaten and abused as kids.

>

Attached: eee.jpg (647x740, 44K)

A lot of people deserve to be hit. If they're not smacked on the backside by parents or teachers, those sorts of people will hopefully learn their lesson by having their head bashed in by their classmates.

This was clearly sexual though

good taste

Attached: sorority_babes.jpg (314x445, 42K)

Maybe young girls should stop being so hot if they don't want punishing them to be sexual.

This world is a pretty weird place

Attached: 1555621060761.jpg (1242x1144, 163K)

That's highly illegal, teachers often get arrested for even looking at a female student wrong.
But yeah whoever did the spanking should be put in jail and registered a sex offender and the school investigated

>That's highly illegal
Doesn't seem like that.

Imagine going to school and this happening.

Attached: 18735209.gif (300x168, 492K)

What's with people and taking their frustrations(both emotional and sexual) out on children, well actually it's probably because they don't fight back and just accept it, also to any user that was beaten as a kid you know they weren't disciplining you, they were just taking out their frustrations that you or the day caused them on you

Attached: afe.jpg (1280x720, 204K)

The parents have every right to press charges

The parents gave permission for the school to spank her and she volunteered for it because that's apparently something that Americans do lmao.

I've never actually seen it I assume it's a document.

You are my favourite gimmick poster

Can confirm desu

t. Raised by nutcase

Attached: IMG_20190608_161021_630.jpg (448x454, 35K)

That's the lightest punishment in American schools though

Attached: fart.jpg (544x884, 137K)

What a qt.... I can't blame hom

Well that's fucked, the school should probably be investigated

schoolswats.wordpress.com/2018/05/13/1530/

18 year old American girls tweet about getting spanked by their male teachers and Americans think this is normal.

Attached: alba.jpg (640x360, 174K)

Good fucking lord

Attached: 1534694676506.jpg (640x604, 43K)

>Serafin was 18 at the time, and when her principal informed her she would be paddled for leaving campus Serafin refused to accept her punishment, and was restrained by two school employees while her principal began beating her with a paddle. Sefrain tried to block one of the blows, causing her hand to be smashed by the paddle. According to court papers the paddling left her buttocks bleeding and her hand swollen, and she was treated at an emergency room. However, Serafin lost the case against her school and the Supreme Court declined to hear her appeal a few years later, citing that the school followed their discipline policy.

Oh say can you see...

Attached: jessica.jpg (1000x669, 88K)

We should just kill people like that, they no place in society and offend all senses

>According to court papers the paddling left her buttocks bleeding
>the school followed their discipline policy.

Attached: 1550371948499.jpg (540x600, 22K)

Americans literally think that beating 18 year girls until their asses bleed is what schools should do.

Attached: dallas.jpg (500x333, 27K)

that looks painful

Teachers' unions in the US let teachers get away with all kinds of shit. Sexual abuse in the US public school system is like 100 times worse than that of the Catholic Church, according to the DoJ.

For you.

Attached: bane.png (510x279, 198K)

Seconded

>In Texas, spanking is legal though it has to be done by someone of the same gender as the student
lmao

Bit sexist desu.

they are the world power for a reason
holy based

youtube.com/watch?v=d-DDbXh1MYc#t=128

Why are Americans like this?

Attached: stacy.gif (461x381, 3.53M)

>As if that does anything to cover up the implications

Attached: 1468991008198.gif (475x475, 57K)

Is spanking bad? Both my sister and I were spanked til we were like 15

>Americans literally think this is normal

Attached: cord.jpg (500x400, 31K)

when i watched desperate housewives i was surprised Bree spanked Lynette's boy
i guess season 1?

Physical abuse of children is illlegal in civilized nations for a reason.

Yes. School girls look much younger than that old creepy one though.

I don't think that's actually a schoolgirl.

>Nearly 65 percent of the 7th and 8th graders at this school were spanked with a paddle for disciplinary reasons.

Attached: 051.jpg (700x469, 24K)

*sharting

>average american school day
They will defend this.

Attached: 9773_065.jpg (1024x683, 151K)

liking high school girls does not make you a pedo.
I don't really mind since there is nothing wrong with pedophilia

What a goddess, I wish that were me.

sexual abuse is an unfair accusation.
It does not include the argument of girls consenting to sex, girls are also not allowed to hire a lawyer, for argument and preventing teachers from getting a criminal record

Based kidfucker island.

>me in the middle

Attached: maxresdefault(5).jpg (1280x720, 111K)

This is quite literally what they do when a girl wears the wrong kind of dress to school lmao.

Attached: 7395_043.jpg (685x1024, 124K)

This is just an excuse for you to post pedo sex fantasies about school-aged girls. Go back to eating rancid fish you demented snownigger

Not my fault that you spank teenage girls in schools until their asses bleed and think that it's a completely normal thing to do.

Attached: 8028_065.jpg (681x1024, 91K)

You're a sick fuck and I hope you get eaten by a cave troll

I think the sick fucks are the ones who actually beat teenage girls until they bleed in your schools and you people who allow that. Our schools don't look like this.

Attached: 7258_025.jpg (1024x685, 75K)

Please stop.

Yes, and your people suffer as a result. They don't know discipline or moderation and it shows.

t. most prisoners in the world

Maybe you should beat your teenage girls a bit harder when they wear the wrong kind of dress, bleeding might not be enough.

Attached: 9539_040.jpg (1024x683, 108K)

If they get hit that hard it is because they deserve it, now move along pervert.

thats so hot

What a sight to see, Americans actually unironically defending fat male teachers beating teenage girls until their asses bleed.

Lmao there isn't a ludicrous claim about America that they won't actually come to defend. They defend having it in their contracts how many shits they're allowed to take in a day.

>average american school day

Attached: 7925_032.jpg (1024x683, 97K)

>letting your workers steal money from the company by spending hours on the toilet instead of laboring for you

Attached: 1554231255428.jpg (228x221, 14K)

>XD perkele suomi :DDDDDDDDD

Fuck you

>can't go to bathroom at work
>can't tank his own car
>gets held down and beaten until he bleeds at school if someone else copies his work
Nice freedoms, fat boy. Saudi Arabia is literally more civilized country.

>Free =/= civilized

Yes you're neither free nor civilized.

Just look at this, horrific.

Attached: 7387_016.jpg (685x1024, 115K)

Looks like propaganda to me. Proper discipline is not carried out in this manner.

True, can't see the paddle and the blood.

Attached: 7359_014.jpg (1024x685, 95K)

Seconded.

Fuck me I didn't even know this shit still happened in first-world countries and I'm a fucking teacher.

It DOES happen in first-world countries, not that you would know what one looks like.

>I didn't even know this shit still happened in first-world countries
Pretty sure it doesn't.

Attached: bretty gud.gif (286x258, 2.51M)

Based civilised first world finnbro in this thread, valiant defender of children's rights worldwide

I used to work for WWF and Red Cross just trying to do my part in this World.

Attached: 1468963874583.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

There are American schools where 2 out of 3 students are in this position every year getting their ass paddled by some pervert. Makes you think.

Attached: 4769_017.jpg (1024x685, 89K)

Children today are monsters. They contradict their parents, gobble their food, and terrorize their teachers.

Have you tried whipping them until they bleed?

Attached: wid party 2 cover.jpg (500x400, 52K)

>make them resent teachers and parents more instead
this is your brain on israel

>yfw when you were 7-8 and you had that one neighbor girl who would gladly show you her butt on command
>yfw once we made the mistake of doing this outside where her mom saw us out the window

I assume she spanked you both because that's what Americans do?

She must have grown up to be one hell of a thot. You can pick them out early on.

>mother last name is jorgensen
>daughter is Santos
The mom needs to be beaten