The future is Chinese

The future is Chinese.
Majority of russians fully support the idea of russia joining the New Chinese Empire.
What about your country? Are people in your country smart enough to support the same path for the country you live in?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_the_People's_Republic_of_China.svg.png (1200x800, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gizmochina.com/2019/06/05/huawei-ban-will-be-incredibly-damaging-for-arm-says-founder-hermann-hauser/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not my country but I am.

>The future is Chinese.
idk i'm worried because of america,look what they did to huawei and to japan in 1990. i hope my shithole will be ok

Attached: sa.jpg (500x485, 28K)

It'll be fine

Yes, I'm sure the notoriously nationalist Russians would love to be subsumed and subjugated by the fucking Chinese. What fantasy land are you living in?

>chink able to post on 4chins
xi ji ping go to bed you're drunk

Attached: shit.png (128x117, 28K)

I unironically want China to annex Russia.

shhhh. this friendship is the best thing that could have happened for the US

wtf

russia is the most c*cked ex-USSR country.

it has 80% ethnic russian majority yet the officials, so-called society, "intellectuals" ALL talk about multi national russia where ethnic russians are somewhere between chechens, tuvans, sami and tatars.

it's like almost forbidden to call areas with 95+% ethnic russian majority "russian", no , they are part of multi national rossiya as well.

>notoriously nationalist Russians
Completely false. Russians hate "west and NATO", that's probably one of a few things that actually unites us. But it isn't the same as being nationalistic, we don't hate non-westerners, quite the opposite actually.

Don't worry. It already happened.

Attached: Chinese men with Russian wives.jpg (720x435, 94K)

They are causing mischief in the neighbourhood of Asia, they are engaging in malicious trade policy, industrial espionage, stealing, cheating, etc., they are trying to corrupt other countries with spying, bribery, soft-power and immigrant invasion. This is all true and this is all unacceptable. I would like to see it ended. I would like to see serious policies put in place to stop China's harmful activities.

But we also need to be realistic about China. Outside of major cities, the country is very underdeveloped. In outlying regions, especially those with minor ethnic groups, it seems to be an insurmountable struggle for the communist regime to even maintain a basic level of public order. Chinese people are by and large uneducated, uncultured, uncivilised, and unable to live like people must live in a developed or advanced country. Even in the richer cities you can see many bad people and many bad things. Domestically, China is a mess. In addition to what I've already said, their nation is built on a lie of ethnic unity; there is no such thing as "Han" Chinese; it's multiple disparate groups. Chinese politics is corrupt, inefficient, and ineffective. China's armed forces are poorly trained and poorly equipped. China has no real capacity to project power, which is why it engages in flashy performances but can't take decisive action.

We don't need to be worried about China. We just need to keep them under control, which it looks like the Americans are finally doing (decades later than they should have, mind you). China is not the future and China is also not a serious threat. In terms of their role in international politics, they're like an oversized but less aggressive North Korea. We should laugh at China and we shouldn't be fooled in to doing business with them as it's a dying venture that won't turn good profits.

Based Australian CCP agent. Of course the West should just do nothing since China is so weak!

I am ready to be handmaiden of China again.Plz lord China, accept us like ancient time again.

I want to your right hand.Lets smash mutt and take hegemony to East Asia. We will be good handmaiden like what canada is to murica.

以小事大者,畏天者也。中國萬歲!

Attached: 1.jpg (740x400, 138K)

I cant understand it, my lord

>traditional

never gonna make it

Can you translate it?

That's the opposite of what I said.

My point is that people who talk about how China is going to be strong, a new superpower, how it's important to strengthen ties with China, how we should trade with China a lot - these people are delusional, wishful thinkers, many are paid shills or are anti-patriotic ideologues, and many more are just useful idiots. China's a shithole and there's very little to be gained by playing nice with them. They're fucked and if we leave them to their own devices domestically they'll eventually have to unfuck themselves and become a civilised country, or they'll collapse (I would prefer the latter).

It's a shithole, so we don't need to worry about China taking over the world. But just because a country isn't a serious threat doesn't mean that it can't cause problems or become a nuisance. Just like shithole countries in the Middle East contribute to terrorism, and shithole countries in South America contribute to drug problems, and so on - those are real problems but you couldn't call the countries that generate them serious threats. Just because a country is not a threat, however, does not mean that it should be allowed to cause problems without penalty. We need to take pretty serious active measures against China because China is an international pest, not because China is a threat. China is like a rat, not like a lion.

we will conquer earth together

Small states that serve the big one are those that reveres Heaven. Long live the Central Country!

>香港

Are russian yellow fever land politically?

Oh yeas! Thats what I want. China always had been great friend,ally and master. Our Long History of friendship tell the truth. China just lost its leadership in East Asia since Opium wars temporarily.China should be our great master again like we had been before.Korea have to serve China back again like long history.East Asian's smart technolgy will smash down Yankies.

... chill bro

Its time for East Asiam work together and smash down Yankies who like to intervene East Asia's politics. I hope the future westerner serve East Asia's hegemony.At that time Small country like Korea should be nice handmaidem who help master a lot.It shouls be canada-Murica relationship in East Asia version

China is nowhere near as nice to its powerless neighbours as the US is to Canada, you are literally asking to become a slave state.

真是中国人吗?

Then I disagree. China was only a primitive salamander until about 10 years ago, you guys should have straggled China then instead of being drunk on neoliberal hubris. Now China is a growing dragon that dominates the First Island Chain and has an extremely competitive technological ecosystem.
I would compare China to America in the late 19th century, competitors should not underestimate it.

Idk why russians still fall for the "Everything which comes from the West is inherently evil"-meme but then in the other hand you do want that we buy your gas and oil

I cant be chill dwon in fornt of filty Yankies who like only submissive East Asian and like to control East Asia.They must experience the feeling of being controlled by China and East Asian neighborhood.

Asking to become Slave state?Nope.You dont know East Asina history. Han Chinese were always good master to Korean peninsula. We have to go back again.

>We just need to keep them under control, which it looks like the Americans are finally doing (decades later than they should have, mind you).

>China controlling the US
Yeah, good luck with that lol. The US is unconquerable.

are you chinese in korea?

Japan was a better master. You have to be owned by Japan again.

Delusional and insecure canadian.
We will take your position.
Helpful Handmaiden of World leader

Come on man, why are you such a 사대주의? I don't like Am*ricans and admire traditional Chinese culture in general but reality is not so extreme and Manichean.

I was born and raised in Korean. 100% full blood Korean.Most leftist in Korea want China's hegemony again.Though right wing in Korea is busy to suck murica' ass.I am different from those American sucker

It must not be 사대주의.We just have to follow China's path like past.We will help China to smash down Yankie

This guy is native chinese or 조선족

Koreans hate China very much.

>Most leftist in Korea want China's hegemony again.
what? really? seems hard to believe. lol

Can you explain HOW China is going to take over the US, or is this a "It's true because I want it to be" situation?

Dont generalize Korean, you right wing.

Do you like 文 and 민주당?

Attached: xi.jpg (780x520, 30K)

There is Pro-Chinese left wing Korean.
Don't be fooled!
Koreans hate China very much.
I hope China will be divided.

Its true.Leftist in Korea admire and respect long Chinese's history and culture.They want to China to be leader in world.

Of course.Why not? I love Moon

t. Lee from Gyeongsang

It's the ladder

文(Moon) is Pro-Chinese left wing president.
His presence is a disaster.
Right-wing Koreans hate him very much.

I feel like China is the Germany of Asia.
Makes a big mess, causes trouble for all its neighbours, but can't really do anything right and shouldn't be a unified country. Let's split them both up in to little provinces and take a piece each.

Loool. Its the wave already started.You cant stop it. China is fast growing 13 billion nation. They are smart. They have great start up ecosystem.

Based Korean American

This is divided china map

Attached: 2302B14C5877B8601C.jpg (728x603, 113K)

lol russians secretely want nothing more than to be equal to europe and the west, chinese are just your sloppy seconds that you don't even like

cope harder, Habibi, I'd rather be ruled over by chinks than you suicidal morons.

>I'd rather be ruled over by x than y
Whatever you say cuck

They have an upper limit to their capabilities due to their government.

>Japan was a better master. You have to be owned by Japan again.

Look at this weebshit westerner. A westerner who know only superficial thing about East Asia prefer Japan's reign over China because he hate China and love Jap pop culture. He likes to teach East Asian of his East Asian politics and history brainwashed by Japanese pop culture and propaganda.

t. H*kka-Asan mutt

shut the fuck up filthy cantonese vietmonkey

They like us though

Attached: 2-russia-rising.jpg (624x384, 81K)

Jewish mountain goblin

there is literally nothing wrong with controlling the world's politics and economy

w-what do they think about france

Cant wait for the chinese tech industry to do to the mutt tech industry what the japs did to the mutt auto industry.

European companies are already looking for ways top remove all mutt components from their current designs because Trump showed Americas true UNRELIABLE colours

gizmochina.com/2019/06/05/huawei-ban-will-be-incredibly-damaging-for-arm-says-founder-hermann-hauser/

Australian century when

you just started it by getting trips

无论中国不良了,我学习汉语。这有用还有意思。

还汉语非常艰难了