Is there anything about your country's history that you regret, or wish something was different?

Attached: France.png (1612x1579, 97K)

I wish Franks didnt have such retarded succession laws. The world would be completely different with a united French, German, Dutch, Belgian, Swiss, Austrian and north Italian superstate with germanic leadership in the middle of europe for the last 1000 years. Lots of pointless wars could've been avoided if Franks weren't full retard

>world would be completely different with a united French, German, Dutch, Belgian, Swiss, Austrian and north Italian
I am gonna throw up

Wish Ottomans actually tried to convert and assimilate balkans instead of falling for le toleration meme

Almost everything that happened past the 11th century

Attached: fuck.jpg (633x758, 67K)

not allying with the germans in 1914

Its ok, as the heirs of Franks and Rome we would lead the whole thing of course

Yeah i wish that bitch ass nigga Napolean hadn't sold french louisiana to the burgers, it would've been interesting to see what would've happened there

Getting bullied so hard by the english that you forgot how to speak your own language ?

it's a long list

Cringe

I really, really regret losing WW1

Tell us, the thread is here for that.

Not surprising, we never liked you either anyway.

The destruction of africa

Your "country" is Africa?

low IQ bitchboy. I bet youre a nazi

Colonization of Korea

Giving homos rights. We'd be the most glorious empire to ever exist without that.

Attached: 1.jpg (223x226, 8K)

immigration act of 1965

Andrew Johnson repealing the one acre and a mule act for newly freed slaves
literally a lot of our racial/economic inequality issues would have been resolved

yikes

I bet you are some low test r/de subhuman

incels mad

this this this this this
worst history of japan.
we should learn from western rule of colony.

That we're not a true empire. We could easily have Central America, the Caribbean, and the Phillippines under our finger and should.

Ever leaving Europe.
Colonialism was a mistake.

Low test beta

Attached: 61432086_843149139399162_7243513429045018624_n.jpg (712x799, 51K)

literally why would anyone want to have more spics in their country?

Trail of Tacos

have sex virgin freak

Abolishing the Empire and falling for the Republic meme

This, or at least migration to the colonies was a mistake, if all the men that went to the Americas stayed in Europe no ammount of minorities would make a dent on our countries in the hundreds of million habitants

Getting cucked out of our monarchy and falling for the communism meme

Nothing. Only good decisions in almost 800 years

I don't think we could have held Louisiana much longer. Before that, we should have sent much more people in North America to outnumber the anglos

Imagine what an American Quebec in Louisiana would be like

>I wish Franks didnt have such retarded succession laws

Franks didn't care about tribes. They saw the whole empire as their personal belonging.

Yes which is why it would have all stuck together if they didnt decide to divide it by giving each son a part of the empire, making the most important part with the frankish homeland significantly weaker than the others and sparking a rivarly of who gets to own that part which continued for more than 1000 years

Not letting the king of Englel win the HYW.

we should have released the poison gas reserves in 1945 to kill more russian mongos and anglos

Barely anyone knows this has happened and those who do don't want to talk about it. We miss the Southern Netherlands :(

Attached: KoninkrijkNederlanden.svg.png (800x1123, 374K)

Why the fuck did you faggots even participate in ww1? Literally zero reason for you to join other than the fact that you were jealous of germany's growing power and influence

Do the flemish even want to be part of Belgium? I feel if you push a referendum this could be easily doable but tbf I dont know much about Belgian nationalism

Breaking up the Frankish Empire would have been inevitable with the introduction of democracy
(unless all of the empire would be Frankish speaking by then)

I can't speak for the Flemish, but I hope they won't let the Walloons go.

Going to war against Russia, Norway-Denmark, Poland-Lithuania and Saxony at the same time was pretty fucking stupid. I guess it couldn't be avoided though. Dismantling the nuclear program and the eugenics program was also stupid. Oh, and opening borders for immigration wasn't too smart.

No, because my country is based as fuck

Attached: 1535411090372.png (332x332, 148K)

Why? I feel most people were happy with the Franks when they repelled the Huns and the Ummayads. They also got the backing of the Pope which was very big back than

Accepting Irish and Italian refugees.
LARPing faggots

>Hardrada not crushing the eternal dane in 1060’s when he had the chance and thereby preventing centuries of humiliation in the future
>The failure to prevent our last king Olav IV from just randomly dying in 1380, practically giving the country away for free
>Not assassinating Margrethe
>Not rebelling along with the Swedes

Attached: 404FAD6A-407E-4697-9E0A-E54722AA479A.jpg (624x386, 94K)

Replacing monarchy with republic

>>Not rebelling along with the Swedes
Would have been kino. Thinking about Norwegian military sea dominance and Swedish military land dominance in northern europe makes my dick so hard

>full retard
they were retards only in that regard, for everything else they adopted the gallo-roman ways, the roman laws and religion, but they kept the succession and inheritance laws of the germanics

blatantly false and reeking of butthurt

Napoopan not marying the russian girl and giving us a thousand year empire

Me too söta bror. Imagine Norwegian frigates and Swedish artillery laying siege to St.Petersburg

Southerners not picking their own damn cotton, we'd have no n*ggrrs

A country can not exist without a nation. 1000 years ago most people didn't care about the country in which they were because they hadn't a say in anything, but that has changed.

Empire would have survived and evolved into a constitutional cosmopolitan monarchy had abdulaziz wasnt assasinated by dirty anatolian arap sympathizers

Attached: 0.jpg (660x427, 31K)

Allowing slavery to infect the country in the first place. Those greedy cotton baron fucks could've just used the abundant poor white population as labor and paid them a pittance.

I wish we tried to gain the kyushu territory during the sengoku jidai. Also kill all the conf*icuis scholars and change the country name to goryeo insted of j*seon

Attached: choong-yeol-lee-joseon-dynasty-3.jpg (1920x3200, 918K)

Where do I begin?

Attached: 1556877340238.png (1000x500, 176K)

Probably, but the Americans only wanted New Orleans and Napoleon gave them the whole louisiana. It would've been really interesting to see what would've happened bc of that.
An obvious thing would be that the US wouldn't have been able to continue expanding west to the Pacific

It wasn't just Louisiana, it was basically the entire great plains from the mississippi to the rocky mountains.

The bit where we threw away the largest empire the world has ever seen only to lose Europe to Communism for 50 years anyway

Should have stayed neutral and let Fascists and Communists kill each other

That's a completely legitimate reason.

Do you know anything about the history of the world?

I wish we never went to Africa. The best solution to the African problem is ignorance.

Cope Hans, med culture is superior

Giving the Throne to Wilhelm the second. We should have gone the slow and steady way to become a Superpower, Instead of the "now or never" approach

Trusting the Anglo and Frog lies, three times in one Century

Attached: suursuomi.jpg (1199x675, 100K)

I really regret giving California and Texas.

Wrong side winning 7 years war