I have applied to over 100 jobs and haven't gotten a single reply...

I have applied to over 100 jobs and haven't gotten a single reply. Only job I can get is at a call center because of my english. I spent years in college because I fell for the STEM meme. I've been a NEET for 5 months. Fuck this country.

I want to kill myself.

Attached: yt3tik8incj21(2).png (2000x1909, 1.45M)

You can work as my gardener

If you have good English skills why don't you move over to some states and work as a Mexican-English teacher or translator.

At least you have a degree.

Yes, I want to learn the language of Mexican.

Work visas are all reserved for Indians.
No racist memes here, HB1 visas are limited and they're usually taken by big companies looking to sponsor their employees from India.

Get a work visa. Bosch is international company, they will hire you in mexico and boot you to czechia, germany or poland if you tell them you dont mind. We lack workers everywhere, time to move.

Attached: bosch-logo.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Fair enough, but maybe consider the possibility of other Anglo countries or even some Asian countries.

I have been in NEEThood myself for almost a year and gotten no luck because I have shit scores in uni, I got out by pure luck so I can't really help you much here, good luck though.

Clearly you haven't studied a real subject if you can't get a job
t. electronic engineer

The job market could be worse in Mexico than it is in France

How the fuck can't you find a job with a STEM degree? Here it's like 95% employability in the first year after graduation, and like 98% the second year. Why would it be different there?

Can you not*

They don't want people without experience and I don't have friends to connect me to a good position.

Could work, but he needs to learn Czech, German or Polish to stand a chance of being hired.

Unemployment is much lower in Mexico than it is in France

I have worked with two mexicans here already, none of them knew a single german or czech world. Bosch is here bragging about all its employees to know english, at least on paper.

Bosch more like boche lmao

with a STEM degree you might qualify for the NAFTA visa shit (TN?) instead of H1B, idk you do the research not me

It's a well reported fact that it's harder to find employment in Mexico with a degree than with elementary school education.

Just cross the border illegally and the orange Cheeto will catch and release you with citizenship

Follow my steps. Vente para acá puñetas.

That's a shame. What did you major in?

Evem assuming I crossed the border illegaly, I wouldn't get hired at anything above minimum wage because I wouldn't have papers, and I doubt there's much of a demand for soft-handed soyboys in construction or gardening.

I got hired for 15k peso month no experience
Maybe you should move out of your ranch

Biomedical.

Doesn't sound like the safest bet, did you check the opportunities in Mexico before deciding that?

just ask your mom to get you a job rofl dumbass retards still apply online, still don't lie in their cvs , still dont fake their degrees, still dont utilize nepotism it doesn't matter you retards