The only Europeans with a sense of humor are Finns and Brits

The only Europeans with a sense of humor are Finns and Brits

Attached: Graham-Chapman-and-John-Cleese-in-Monty-Python-and-the-Holy-Grail.jpg (1400x700, 535K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C0n88tZQc4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=hE38Bq3WArg
youtu.be/sAc-Pm822tY?t=49
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=C0n88tZQc4Q

Funny how no one besides the Finns talk about the Finns.

The only thing somewhat funny about you and brits is how pathetic you are

Attached: 431431453156.jpg (635x507, 38K)

go away or I shall taunt you a second time

France is the least funny nation. You're even more butthurt than Americans.

Attached: german humour.jpg (618x258, 46K)

nah, we're HILARIOUS, you're just too autistic to understand our subtle humor

This is actually funny.

pls explain

I beg your pardon

WW2

Because Germany invaded Belgium. Twice...

Britain and Finland best friends :DD

WW1

Right. Thanks.

Turks are pretty funny too.

le silly walk xd

I will never understand French comedy. Even the mainstream stuff you see in French cinemas feels like they took an American comedy from the mid-00's and added 40% more scenes of people having dinner together outdoors.

redpill me on finnish comedy

Diners are comfy.
'love me baguettes
'love me boeuf bourguignon
'love me sauciflard
'love me wine/pastis/champagne
simple as

Imagine the least funny thing imaginable. Now, imagine if that was actually hilarious without changing anything. That is Finnish comedy.

is irish humor just more self deprecating humor?

self deprecating british humor*

Both are self deprecating humor. At less compared to the wide know american humor (where the protagonist always gets what he want, and things just werks for him).

Odd I know a guy in the German diplomatic service that sends out the funniest jokes.

It's shite. Also German is tho.
Please don't judge Italians by present, I would suggest anons to dig into 50s-70s Italian cinema if curious

Having fun is for fags

the dudesons have been my favourite show for years. finns also make the best memes. brits are funnier but I can't tell exactly, maybe it's because most finnish comedy is locked behind a language barrier

Do you love rozbifs?

Not sure about that, I have some news though. I graduated from Texas A&M and A&M is famous at least locally (Texas and surrounding states). Sadly when I was going to a event there last month I was told that next semester they might not have ice for drinks on campus anymore. Apparently the guy who knows the recipe is graduating.

Yes, especially their boys

Good joke.

Brits think they're funny, but they're not.
They think we don't understand banter too. Problem is, when they come here they usually go to California or New York. Those pricks used to be funny but they got invaded by midwestern hipsters. Those Melven Milktoast fucks should all be gassed. Iowa should be a nuclear testing zone every 40 years where you don't tell anybody.

Stop thinking your autism is humor

>Sweden
Holy shit, rick back at you ya fuckin goober. You're about as funny as a holocaust in the middle of a plague while a dog eats a cat in anger.

Okay, that might be funny.

this desu.
the fact that they constantly try to make jokes on minor details in their country, shows me they have not much else to show.

the only swede I've seen that has ever even attempted humour is pewdiepie

The only thing funny about pewdiepie is that he thinks he's funny.

I have never seen a funny post made with finnish flag, it's either butthurt or cringeworthy recycling of old stupid meaningless memes featuring ms paint animal and gibberish english

spurdo sparde, very funny. ha ha bepis, 2010 is calling
yeesh

Fuck you

Attached: finnishapuapustaja29465624.png (487x362, 115K)

An Aggie joke. Aggies tend to tell jokes about themselves. It is the only university that does not brag about how smart their grads are.

Attached: 1206869-Lyle-Lovett-Quote-My-favorite-Aggie-joke-I-m-sorry-I-don-t.jpg (3840x2160, 2M)

I love Finns so fucking much. They are my favourite race.

What's funny about your country is that you guys start beating the absolute shit out of each other with absolutely ZERO association with the situation at hand. Seriously, why the fuck does that happen?

>people get in an argument over an argument
>suddenly A FUCKING TIRE IRON OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE from some dude that wasn't even involved

exactly, at least one out of like 10 million swedes tries

Mention a Finn that has, or a Latvian, or a Swiss. My point being, it's fucking retarded to expect the vast majority of "humor" from a country to go beyond its native language.

the ingrown hair on my arse is funnier than the entire russian federation

I go there once a year because I think their women are cute. Plus they're so isolated that they'll fuck you just because nobody is going to gossip about it. Same shit with Iceland.

What's the point of being a mythomaniac on here?

literally every swede and finn speaks perfect english so I don't think language is a problem, I've seen plenty of funny finns but swedes stop at the occasional ebin internet gamer

Your country is like, 1/100th the size of my state but I'm suspicious that you've never been outside of it. Finnish women are cute to me alright? No accounting for taste.

>ingrown hair on my arse
haha

Then give me some examples. Also, humor doesn't translate well between languages and cultures.it has nothing to do with how fluent you are in English.

You're at least right about that. They have Spanish comedians on netflix and it's a full "fuck off" from me. Subtitles have no bearing at all on timing, or ability to communicate humor.

>the dudesons
>literally every finnposter, even if it's more autistic than funny
meanwhile all I can think of is pewdiepie who I don't think is funny and swedeposters who don't even make an impression on me at all

Danish people have pretty good humour. It’s a bit dirty at times though. We have pretty similar humour to brits.

I find the queerbec comedians that come on tv pretty funny and I can barely speak french too

What is humour?

Finns are extremely funny and being from Montana? I feel a certain kinship with them. It's cold as death most of the time here. Being from Canada, you might feel the same. Comedy often comes from a place of misery, or finding happiness in it. Swedes are gigantic, arrogant twats so I wouldn't expect them to understand how great it is to be happy in a place that ruins other people. We're proud of how brutal our existence is.

>the dudesons
Literally the first result I got when searching for "Finnish comedians" on google so I guess that's what you did.

>literally every finnposter
Are you literally underage? Do you find those garbage nip and gook posts funny as well?

Finns are literally the only country I like besides Japan

Usually dark and self-deprecating. This should give you some kind of an impression
youtube.com/watch?v=hE38Bq3WArg

Who cares about comedians. Finns are pretty humorous in general.

Yes. I consider Dylan Moran to be the best representative of Irish humour. Dermot Morgan once occupied that role, but times have changed.

the sweden vs finland banter posts are easily the most annoying and unfunny thing I have read for a long time on Jow Forums.

Americans fundamentally don't understand banter though.

I'm just saying comedy doesn't translate well into other languages and cultures.

How many have you met? Most people from Ireland tend to go to New York. They are garbage-level morons that will get angry at you over bizarre shit, like the shoes you're wearing. Ever seen a hobo with nice shoes? It's probably Seattle or New York.

It's like, this cunt is homeless but he's wearing $200 shoes. Why don't you pay some rent with that you fucking daft cunt?

How is getting angry at homeless people wearing nice shoes related to banter in any way??

Why don't you ask your bull in Oslo?

Do Americans think about cuckholding every waken moment?

Attached: 20190523_085528.png (337x449, 16K)

I think i like ours and french comedy the most, italian cinema is unknown to me, i should watch some of their movies

I see a sweden flag and I immediately assume that you're in for a pegging and some BDSM moment involving several people who pray to the east.

Yikes, no wonder cuckholding is so popular in the US.

It's like you're on repeat without any moment of creativity. You've got to present your butthole or else the rape quota will go down.

>sweden
>banter

Get me a Brit or an Australian. You're not even worth fucking with.

Wew, no need to be so upset friend.

there's a certain degree of autism required for humor on the internet/society

in person, med people are funnier, but on the internet i find russians/balts/finns/scandi funnier

so its true, americans really are not funny

americans are better at stupid comedy, like third world countries. smart, carefully constructed jokes are boring to me. youtu.be/sAc-Pm822tY?t=49

Seems like you've gone through something traumatic involving a swede.

Finnish memes are my favourite

Based

6-1 remember!?

idk americans are just too dumb for comedy, you have to be relatively self-aware for the banter to be good

Attached: 1559600487909.png (400x400, 38K)