Popular brokers for stock trading:

TastyWorks
>$1 option entry and $5 stock entry, free exits
tastyworks.com

Robinhood
>Commission free and no minimum to open
robinhood.com

Interactive Brokers
>Cheapest trading platform for Europeans, very good API, anal registration process. $0.005/share, $1 minimum. Lowest margin interest. Free API access
interactivebrokers.com

TD Ameritade
>$6.95 commission per trade. No minimum to open. Fantastic data/charting through their free ThinkorSwim service
tdameritrade.com

Degiro (Cheap broker for Europeans)
>2nd cheapest platform for Europeans, they announced an increase of their commission fees. Very quick registration process
degiro.eu

Instant news:
thefly.com/index.php

Educational sites:
investopedia.com/
khanacademy.org/economics-finance-domain

Free in depth charts:
tradingview.com

Premarket Data:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx
money.cnn.com/data/premarket/
cnbc.com/pre-markets/

Earnings Report Calendars:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html
earningswhispers.com/calendar

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For SVXY/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for SVXY)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

Basic rundown on options:
youtube.com/watch?v=TBAQtjyqNHw
youtube.com/watch?v=SuTTzfa4ePE

Suggested books:
pastebin.com/jgA5zTuC

Previous thread: →

Attached: 1533794412312.png (657x527, 251K)

first for 2800 SPY tomorrow

Attached: 1534159978859.png (455x405, 190K)

first for real thread

Attached: 1533617495881.jpg (378x485, 40K)

Based

Case in point that guy who lost 4 million dollars shorting the volpocalypse, well after rhg had gotten out of short vix positions, or that guy who lost a half million buying the top of IQ. I for one bought puts when I saw his post and made 200 percent inversing reddit. lol

second for real bread

First for weed stocks and EM pain

Attached: 1524179383453.jpg (1028x1021, 101K)

First for buying Ford at the cheapest it will ever be again.

have my life savings in nvidia and micron

I give no fucks I know I'm right

Attached: 1529635286995.gif (531x354, 3.6M)

Shit I wonder where Elon gets his acid from.

Dude must have a fucking legit connection.

First for Tesla blotters.

Attached: 668D1EE1-DB80-4DBB-B2E1-20146A707B36.jpg (200x211, 25K)

Regarding WSB, even the worst fucking trader/investor here is better than WSB. Because the name is accurate, they just gamble on options without doing any actual work. The only reason you should go there is to laugh at people's pain and find out what not to do.

Here's the actual thread, this one's a duplicate

I bought today, expecting a dank rise to 11

if you unironically believe that instagram thot I have a bridge to sell you

Ok so basically, if you like making disgusting amounts of money ima be needing ya in BOXL tomorrow because there’s a whole lot of magic screens being sold and it’s a low float stock down like 66% from its ATH and I hope you brought a bathtub so you can be swimming in the cash.

Nope. This thread is correct thread.

Fuck off, discord fag

so what's up with elon's shit company? both my calls and puts got destroyed today

you forgot to put your "official" /smg/ hedgefund in the op

Attached: 1485357070704.jpg (250x173, 6K)

Why can't you jiggers just not blow up the thread with your birthright

Going back to discordshitter thread because it was first

>educational products
If I want to buy products for schools I stick with the stock that knows what America needs, I stick with Newell.

Attached: g1.jpg (400x400, 36K)

Pretty sure everyone decided that sort am thing were bull poopy

Glue stick is worst glue. Elmer's white is the patrician child safe choice.

For the record, I was never the one who put it in the OP, I was the one who requested the one who requested it to be removed!

The OP is a sacred thing and should not involve personal projects

Both made by the same company
It was a fun lark comfer was having. What is your motive for shilling your discord? It's bizarre

Attached: green glue.jpg (425x425, 20K)

Just bought some after hours, fuck it, worth the gamble.

so I liquidated my stocks and took profit, I own nothing for the first time since May.

Where do I go from here, now that I've dipped my toes into the market and know what the day-to-day kinda looks like?
I don't want to just blindly throw my money into random stocks and I want to be able to profit on a month to 3 month scale.
I just don't know how to pick stocks

>The OP is a sacred thing and should not involve personal projects

wuzzthat?

Attached: tripfag.jpg (1563x893, 352K)

I'm not that user but the discord was created for the benefit of all.

damn what a total hypocrite lol

Make sure you set aside money for taxes

Attached: lkujgbh;lkb.png (1143x851, 236K)

hopefully it doesnt take many months to recover
19.50 should be the bottom

Attached: 1533119741621.jpg (415x389, 45K)

Pretty obvious that the tripfags are mad about the discord because it was probably random user that made i
Not their gay little cabal

Attached: 1520022010104.png (839x526, 25K)

KEK holy balls imagine being so butthurt you went through the effort to make that image.
Yeah I was never the one who put it in there, and I fully apologize for it being there. I have repented of my sins, and will continue to stand against the modification of the OP
Are you happy now? Because I agree that it was wrong it was there in the first place.
(also plz subssribe)

I think he knows it's the same company, he's just saying glue sticks suck in general.

You're either samefagging or its you and a friend. Either way its annoying. You're Alf2N2hU and z8UaV/X1 in this thread and the thread creator and apu poster in the other.

I know I said "take proft", but I'm still in the red altogether.
How fucked am I gonna get it with taxes? I assumed it was based off of overall yearly gains

Wait and look for advantageous entries. Research. Whatever you do, do not rush back in to the market because being in cash makes you nervous. Wait for bloodbaths on decent companies for bullshit reasons, buy then.

Also weed pharma. GW Pharma is the biggest but there are many. You want companies with funding that are in late stage clinical trials (phase 3 or further).

real DD my boy
something that you will never understand
also, it took me maybe a minute to make it.

Attached: 1525274583336.jpg (250x220, 7K)

since when has smg ever approved of discords...

kek I didn't know Comfy put it in the header, Comfy you autist, you knew better than that.

So we agree that the modification of the OP is wrong, correct?
My project never should have been there, totally agree. And neither should the discord, yes?

I actually don't know who the other user, bless him, is, but what's actually annoying is this fag's

hypocrisy when you really think about it. And then the nervous backpedaling after the fact. Lol. Just lol.

Not an accountant but if you lost money overall during the tax year you can write it off as a loss. Also its generally better to keep your money in stocks for one year as the taxes on it go down significantly after that

Gains are taxed, losses are written off. Do the math on this before reinvesting.

REEEEE I NEVER PUT IT THERE IT WASN'T ME

Attached: 1492538033549.png (772x514, 486K)

the Saudis are gonna buy it.

and then probably murder it in order to keep oil demand high, but I don't really give a fuck about that as long as my calls make some money

no, i agree in the fact that tripfags are attention whoring faggots who try to make this thread about themselves

>tfw Elon gets pooped on like an instagram whore to take his company private because he's so angry at short sellers

Attached: 1491114489358.jpg (401x367, 15K)

Yes!! We are overdue for another boomer vs tripfag thread derailment. I'll go make some popcorn.

Im filming

Attached: 1533305420116.jpg (1920x1080, 266K)

It's been about a month hasn't it? It's time!

I didn't ask for this war!!! Discord shills out in full force.
I'm sorry, I will stop derailing the thread and giving them (you)s.

Attached: 1487210151161.png (412x351, 74K)

gonna make a collage of all the dumbshit the tripfags say

Attached: tripfag.jpg (1563x893, 371K)

We need a “tweeting on acid methhead Elon” edition next.

I will not take the bait
I will not take the bait
I will not take the bait
I will not take the bait
I will not take the bait
I will not take the bait
I will not take the bait

Attached: 1527293891774.jpg (178x180, 12K)

Speaking of tripfags, where has big5 been? Did he finally end it all?

no
he changes his name

is is now short strangler and the plane faggot.

Attached: ebe.jpg (640x960, 16K)

gotta do what you gotta do to secure dat funding brah

how to short the gf market

Attached: 1464585653501.jpg (419x315, 20K)

now that usd is strenghtening the chaos starts to unfold all over the planet. you can taste the pain in the air already, coming years the going will get maniac in many places especially emerging markets. violence will surge and governments will thrown out of power. bank will not lend anymore in europe for retailers pretty much at all

Attached: giphy3.gif (245x260, 991K)

invest in video games.

A Tesla spokesperson said Banks’ claims were “complete nonsense.” Update 5:30 p.m.: Our sister site Gizmodo heard from the man himself, and Musk said he “has never even met [Banks] or communicated with her in any way.”

>This is real life that a CEO of a major public company must deny tweeting on acid because a black rapper was at his house while he was away and got pissed

Good, money in emergeing markets is a waste of money.

Obligatory discord post to offset "1/6th of the total posts in the thread" Comfy

BaHRkh

BaHRkh

BaHRkh

I could care less what his excuse is hes just a con artist.

wtf was she doing there in the first place? Did someone just let a C-list instagram thot/"rapper" into his from door?

I'd probably check it out if I was drunk but nobody is ever going to visit that discord channel.

Is she friends with his emo gf? Maybe they had a girls night

hahahaha

Gawker and fucking Azalea Banks are telling you to short Tesla. This is the new bear thesis? Hahahahahahahaha holy shit I should put the other half of my account into Tesla calls.

there were banks and hedge funds that looked simply charts and europe and emerging markets were trailing dow jones they pulled out of dow and moved to those markets

Attached: abef314869ab8532cf10bb9c8c0bb6fd.gif (448x369, 2.58M)

already 36 people and was created 2 days ago

what is the actual point of being a billionaire if you aren't fucking multiple chicks at the same time

and as we all know, the crazy ones are best in bed, so. all checks out

LETS GET A GREEN DAY

Attached: 1532822578877.jpg (235x214, 6K)

why are we getting D&Cd?
rmyt

Attached: 17532b9f2933d3e3e8ffad8fd6c6c6015fd1cc709143521022e67e98c2bdceb9.jpg (208x193, 48K)

That's too many people, that means it's flooded with redditors. Hard pass.
Elon is literally just toying with people for his own amusement. He has enough money to live many lifetimes comfortably. He just likes fucking with normies because he is a barely functioning autist.

colab with grimes

No redditors as of yet

This, Elon is fucking with wall street as much as is humanly possible. I think personality wise that's all he cares about at this point. Is flipping off wall street and kicking their skulls in then going private.

Whoever's been watching this thread has hired Indian discord spammers to gauge our response

Well if they're not from reddit, and they sure as hell aren't from /smg/, that means it's a bunch of crypto fags or you're lying.
When you get to ultra rich status things get boring. You either start raping and killing children, fucking with other rich people, or run for office. They are not mutually exclusive.

They're mostly from here

>running for office while fucking and killing rich peoples children
or
>killing rich children that are running for office
Which is more plausible?

nobody from here is joining your gay discord
Kill yourself
This is your last (you) for eternity

Attached: upsidedown.png (404x491, 412K)

Buy condos if your area is cheap and rent them out? Single men don't buy houses unless they can comfortably afford it.

how often do you all get personalized coupons for supermarkets in the mail?

i really dont get his hate of wallstreet. after all they are the reason his shitco went from 20/sh to 350/sh despite not being able to turn even the slightest of profit. if anything he should be sucking their dicks for making him worth so much

so why the discord then?
is it because of how easy it is to package and sell that data?
obviously Jow Forums data gets sold as well, but w discord its much easier, that could be one reason.
or they could be doing it to inverse everyones trades since its now known we have some bigger lurkers.
interesting how this cropped up after it became realized that we get more attention than we originally thought

Dogs, square up
Buy CAT MCD BA GS and Honeywell

Attached: dog.png (250x250, 58K)

My guess is the first one, I mean have you seen Joe Biden?

Dude. You post your link once without comment and maybe I click. You behave like a spiteful child and I add you and your link to my filter list.

He loves glory. Over the past 5 months or so the shorts have been kicking his shit in and pushing him in. He took it very personal obviously. All the FUD and negativity drove him to extremes I think.

He wants to focus on long-term not quarter to quarter shit to get shorts off his back.

So how fucked are Tesla employees going to be from all of this?

Okay I'm bullish on Tesla for this week.

>behave like a spiteful child

based and redpilled

they will be annexed by the saudis and will be forced to live under sharia law

>green day
Jow Forums acts like /b/
>red day
Jow Forums acts like /pol