Is dating a non-virgin woman ever a good investment?

Is dating a non-virgin woman ever a good investment?

Attached: 2018_03_21_14_19_35_لیلا_رحیمی_leila.rahimi_Instagram_photos_and_videos.png (547x564, 425K)

You don't date women, you rent them.

Oh, wait. Incel. Never mind.

this isnt the 50s brainlet
you dont want a virgin. it sucks. 2 virgins having sex with each other is disgusting, both of you would have no idea what your doing. If shes a virgin sex at first will suck, they complain about pain a lot gotta wait til someone broke them in

Only if they are into BDSM or some sort of fetish that turns you on

Women are like fine wine. Once you pop them open for the first time, they spoil within days.

Flat ass

>tfw gf is 26 with four previous partners and participated in a m/f/f threesome.

Is this still marriage material? Will I even be able to find someone more pure in this modern society as a 30 year old virgin male?

>2 virgins having sex with each other is disgusting

to who?

If she's willing to have a m/f/f threesome with you as the m and some other friend as the extra f, yes.

Nope, not according to the church

youve never had sex with her?

I would say yes since you're 30. Marriage, idk, is she needy and honest with you about everything? if so you should be fine I assume

to me, under 20 and having sex is vile, your just children. Thankfully I never had to have sex with a virgin. You incel dopes should just get a whore and see what the fuss is all about. its not a big a deal as you think

why would you want your wife to be alpha-widowed by some other dude though?

She's honest about everything or else I wouldn't even consider it.

She did say she's willing to do that and I told her I'd never return the favor with a m/m/f and she said that's fine.

It's just so hard to accept I want a pure gf like me to wife and raise kids but I'm starting to realize those are unicorns at this age. She also has a good job and savings which help but still I want someone pure... Like me...

Attached: 1502685895870.jpg (764x512, 200K)

>She did say she's willing to do that and I told her I'd never return the favor with a m/m/f and she said that's fine.
Goddamn, she is way too good for a pussy like you. Put a fucking ring on it, you pussy.

>thinking virgins are any better

>2 virgins having sex with each other is disgusting
COPE

Attached: 1529900883404.png (320x240, 6K)

4 is ridiculously low these days. It's the 36 she mentally subtracted from the real total when you asked that you should worry about.

Virgins literally are the worst at sex. They have no idea what they are doing.

Find you a slut and fuck their brains out OP. Maybe they can teach you a thing or two

The naivety in this thread doesn't surprise me. Let me spell it out for you: you want to date the virgin ones.
t. married oldfag who scored back in the day

>implying sex is all that men are looking for in a girl
Nice try, roastie, but men want their wives to be loyal and pure. You can't get that with some used-up slut.
If "good" sex is what we wanted, we would have just bought some whore for the night.

>If shes a virgin sex at first will suck, they complain about pain a lot gotta wait til someone broke them in
This happens if you're big even if they're not a virgin, my current girlfriend bled for weeks and had to go days without being able to have sex because she was sore

>She did say she's willing to do that and I told her I'd never return the favor with a m/m/f and she said that's fine.

ring it yo, not much more a dude can ask for

Real men marry 15 year old virgins. Cucks fuck chads sloppy seconds ---and worst...are actually PROUD as if it was an achievement. LOL

Attached: 1451582819306.jpg (388x419, 47K)

Only 4?

I'm 26 and have been with probably 15 or 20 people and I'm a man. So that's a very low number for a woman

That means you didn't get her wet enough, senpai

Use lube next time or actually consider foreplay

Thanks, I almost think everyone in this board was a degenerate.

>speaking for all men
I don't want my woman to be pure, I want her to be intelligent and used to the world that she can be jaded by it. I want a woman that has keened herself on her experiences and used the world to better herself. Any human smart enough to do that cannot also be pure, because life experiences are never pure

>intelligent
>woman
Pick one and only one.

All girls will have taken a black dick by the time they are 20. It's almost impossible to marry a virgin now.

Attached: image.jpg (1321x741, 161K)

>next time
we fucked this morning
it's not a problem anymore, the bleeding was a problem for a couple weeks and then she was sore for a while after for months and now it's actually not an issue anymore

Shes lying thats why also CHECKED

just be open to new experiences, it will make you happier.

This. Most women are dumb. If you're going to take care of one, you might as well take care of one that hasn't had another man's dick in her mouth.

I figure some of the degenerates are probably just other roasties trying to change men's minds so they can marry the poor fucks and suck them dry out of their cash. So they try to convince them with outrageous claims. Case in point

This
I bet you want them pure, like 4 generations of first cousin marrying pure? No one is pure and innocent in the day and age anymore. Loyalty is good, but I like women with experience. I dont want to teach them how to give good head and tell them to put there fingers up my ass and lick my butthole. What happens when your pure, loyal virgin princess bride dont like the taste of your taint?

so what do with my non-virgin gf?

so you are trading off loyalty for pleasure

guess it depends what your priorities are and how much of a slave you are to your basicness

>to who?
*to whom

>new experiences
You mean discarding your pride by fucking a used up slut? Id rather kill myself.

anal, you do anal

you really have to come to grips with the fact that humans like to have sex. I'm sorry, but people fuck, and for any given person there's probably some 90% chance they've had sex, man or woman. so by wanting a woman who has never had sex you're really limiting your options

no, if you can read. I traded pureness for pleasure. Everyone is a slave to basic instincts. How many times do you masturbate a day? probably over 3. A vagina can do what hands do, but I dont need to use my hands, get it?

suicide is a better investment you beta boy half a man incel faggot

I don't think you getting laid would be discarding your pride, sorry. I think you might be a lot better adjusted

Die nigger

Pureness is correlated with loyalty. You think the girl whos had 10 different Chads is ganna be loyal to you? lmao

Nah, unlike you I have emotional self control, I can grab pussy whenever I want but choose not to. Real men have pride. If anyone other than this guy is reading this, ignore his pitiful "advice". A man without pride is no man, just a retarded jew sheep who has no self-awareness.

>tell them to put there fingers up my ass and lick my butthole.
Only whores and gay men are into that sick shit.

>dont like the taste of your taint?
Alright, now you must be a troll since no one can be this obvious.

basement dwelling virgins are so funny

roasties are funnier

nah, basement dwellers who have formed their world view through pol and r9k are peak hilarity

Dont knock it til ya try it bro. 3rd knuckle deep while gettin sucked = insta cum. you incel fags wish i was trollin
that might make sense in some twisted incel fantasy world. are you butt-hurt your parents never arranged a marriage with a virgin for you?

If you incel guys would just try and be friends with everyone you meet, eventually you'll be friends with women, then eventually one of those women will want your dick. If you not friends first how are they suppose to know your not an insane incel? oh wait...

yeesh. it sounds like you really have some problems with your idea of what a "man" should be. im just getting by in my life as a young adult going to school and dating a girl who is basically madly in love with me. she's not my endgame but we have a lot in common and she's into games and thrillers and board games and all sorts of stuff that we like. if I die tomorrow I can say I feel like I was happy having had what feels like a fulfilling relationship and regular sex with an attractive woman. I don't feel like I've lost any pride along the way

Attached: 1510348609202.jpg (1000x1000, 59K)

you know pride is one of seven deadly sins right?
Im not religious but they made those for a reason. to make a socially adjusted population

m/f/f?
Think about how much happier that guy was to be fucking two girls than she’s ever made you.

Nah, you want a virgin.

They think you're the best thing ever and they are usually tight as all fuck.

True that they kind of suck but you can bend them around like a sex doll.

seriously though these losers desperate for a pure virgin waifu are in for a rude awakening if they ever find one. being stuck with a jaded loser will wear them down and before you know it they will be yearning for a real man with real life experiences who doesn't treat them like they were traded for three goats and a plot of land.