Lachlan might cause the US to get rangebanned like Australia did briefly after his autism fit

>Lachlan might cause the US to get rangebanned like Australia did briefly after his autism fit
GOD. FUCKING. DAMN IT.

Attached: 73BCCF24-72DD-4050-BAEC-4FCBC29E1181.jpg (399x382, 8K)

BASED.
Imagine an Jow Forums without Americans.

I doubt the U.S will ever be rangebanned, too much privilege

Can u give me a quick rundown

imagine 4channel without europeans

holy shit. would be so tight

Might block image posting, so Americans might not be able to make OPs without le epic Jow Forums pass

Lachlan is an Australia loonie who basically spammed Jow Forums (and had to get the board reverted by 3 hours to a previous “save”) when he spammed the board about nurses. He’s spamming again under an American proxy and nurses

Imagine if was spamming ten hour ago during le monke raid, Jow Forums would have died

>the US to get rangebanned
Lmao that will never happen, at worst he'll get a specific ISP b&

it's not lachlan, he's a LARPer
lachlan posts on /brit/ and he's fairly balanced now

This board would be dead. Scroll down righ now, 90% of the post are by Europeans.

This board is only usable when euros are awake you stupid mutt

Oh look, a yank blaming another country for the actions of his own. How fucking original.

>canadian calling others mutt
Anyway, this board would be better off. Shitposting would go down, generals would go down. Unironically this board is at it's peak when the asians wake up

/brit/ and balanced don't go hand in hand.

Jow Forums itself should be IP restricted to East Asia, South East Asia and Oceania, desu. The rest of you are vermin who have ruined the internet.

Did you not see the autism fest that Lachlan caused last time?

Based Lachie

why i said fairly

the US is well over 50% of Jow Forums posters. we wont get range banned. It is still an american website after all

i agree

Like the Lachlan fortnite YouTuber?

It's literally the opposite. Evern Brazilian posters are better than smug, elitist yuros.

Someone post the image of the catalog during the autism fit

Someone should make one for this one

Attached: clfvwnhuc2d11.4.jpg (1860x971, 706K)

impressive

>he finally stopped

Attached: ACD960BE-0068-41D1-819E-318A453ABFAE.png (750x1334, 2.06M)