The Venezuela of Asia

The Venezuela of Asia

Attached: thailand-map-travelhappy-L.png (552x600, 342K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GpuMZGTcleY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I thought the Philippines is the Venezuela of Asia?

how?
our economy is not that bad

Thailand just had a fraud election last week.

They have a coup every few years

But when Chaves tried to coup the government he failed.
But then he got elected because el lmao

lol kkkkkk

The Phillipines be is the Mexico of Asia

youtube.com/watch?v=GpuMZGTcleY

Why do you western people always love talking shit about us?

i wish we have a true democracy

I like you

t. ethnic German

Shut up and go make me a bolo knife

Explain Davido kun

>go to thailand for vacation thinking it's like the movie the beach
>get an infection just from swimming in the water
>every single westerner tells me to not fall asleep on the beach or you'll get arrested by the mob
>there was literally a curfew a military coup while I was staying there
Worst vacation I ever had and I've been to fucking Ft Lauderdale

Thailand political system is like Japan if they still had the same as in the 30s

I've been to ft Lauderdale as well. The fact that some people actually stay there after stepping outside the airport is a mystery to me

Blowjob bars are based though

All our other Asian diaspora shits on you and even your diaspora shits on you so we just think you're a giant white worshipping shithole.

Easy target.

>The fact that some people actually stay there after stepping outside the airport is a mystery to
I wish I knew that then. At one point some guy climbed up into my hotel room balcony and started banging on the sliding glass door

>democracy
>good
Gigacringe.

it is quite shit honestly
t.half thai

Mostly because Duterte is the Trump of Asia. Everything he does and says is so ridiculous and easy to make fun of. Personally I like pinoys and have nothing against the public, I just like to meme about your leader.

Nice trips, bad meme

Because they are jealous that you live in paradise unlike their degrading, leftist shithole, muslim filled societies. I'll be in Cebu mid October though mid November btw.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE DEMOCRACY IS GOOD BECAUSE PEOPLE SAY SO

Attached: 1547821200619.png (703x800, 37K)

what a cringe post

nice dubs, forced meme

Despite democracy failing every single time it was adopted, it's still the right option as opposed to tyranny or monarchy, even though those two forms of governments brought us all the golden ages we lived through history.

Attached: 1553472424156.jpg (644x1148, 69K)