Will you support the largest democracy in the world in dabbing on chinksects when the time for war comes?

Will you support the largest democracy in the world in dabbing on chinksects when the time for war comes?

Attached: china-and-india-flag.jpg (840x564, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

globaltimes.cn/content/1092031.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nobodies going to war you obsessed warmonger.

fight fight fight

Keep crying zhang.

我喜欢中国

China would obliterate the street shitters. It wouldn't even be funny.

Attached: xi1`213.jpg (469x457, 44K)

One of the world's most powerful militaries vs people who literally shit on the street. India is fucked.

not India, they keep crying about us exploiting their country and the koh-i-noor even though they would be africa-tier right now without us

Who the fuck cares you beady eyed loser
You aren't relevant

Attached: eqgt273voq231.jpg (600x611, 103K)

Jyna would absolutely fuck India and Russia, and probably go into Eastern Europe as well

Can't wait for Balts to be shat on for a third time.

Man I really hope the based chinandroids cleanse you guys

China would absolutely crush India in a war, tbqhwyfamalam. It wouldn't even be close

of course.

Attached: akhand-bharat.png (771x520, 487K)

How's Brekshit coming along? All the stats are looking sharp.

Attached: 1514405979716.jpg (475x462, 260K)

>c-china w-will fuck i-india r-right b-boys?
we are allying with china keep coping wh*Tes
globaltimes.cn/content/1092031.shtml

"This group alone has 200 such couples," Zheng said.

Most of the relationships consist of an Indian man and a Chinese woman. According to Zheng, there is only one couple in the WeChat group where the woman is Indian and the man is Chinese.

China will be Buddhized again. They already make big big statues of Emperor Ashoka. Even Indians don't respect Ashoka so much as much as Chinese BVLL.

and Tibet?

chinese people are kind of cute. i don't get why they get so much hate. i can never get angry on a chinese person.

whites, blacks and arabs on the other hand make my blood boil some times.

>whites
because we fought with them for 4000 years (Aryans, Greeks, Huns, and British)
>arabs
because we fought with them for 1000 years
>blacks
why?? no reason for us to h8 them.

>implying 200 couples is significant in countries with 1bil+ people

You’re a faggot

you clearly never met a horde of chinese tourist

Huns aren’t white

Why do chinese tourists always seem to travel in huddeled masses? Never just a small family units it's always like 30 chinese massed and moving as one

Based borg mentality is gonna pwn western MUH INDIVIDUALISM

To Indians, Huns were white because they were beyond light skinned. Roman's were lighter than Indians but they were still in the tanned range.

This is why some of the first accounts of Indians seeing British people that are written in the 1700s describe them as "Huns", we thought the Huns arrived once again, but this time on boats.

>Aryans
No one fought with them though. They conquered and settled here. Oh and they weren't even white.

Also, we haven't been fighting arabs for a 1000 years. What the fuck are you talking about? How bad is your history?

i'm a DRAVIDIAN BVLL N*rthoid.

>i'm a DRAVIDIAN
Yeah but you haven't really been fighting the aryans for 4000 years. You got conquered quite easily and we haven't been fighting the arabs for a 1000 years.

Aryans weren't white? Wat

Aryans were green-eyed Caucasoids, the samples from Andronovo will never show blue but green eyes.

This is why green eyes are common in India. Go to any mall, or a higher class neighbourhood, and you're bound to come across at least 1 or 2 green eyed people and I'm living in Mumbai, it probably gets even more common in the North.

No they weren't actually. They got white when they invaded Europe and mixed with the natives over there.

I prefer India over China, that's for sure.

they join tour groups with a tour guide

You're thinking of Yamnaya. The Yamnaya were tanned and did resemble closer to something like Persians (dark hair, dark eyes), and they're believed to be the original Indo-Europeans.

There's another group called the Andronovo, who were the raped descendent of Yamnaya and European Hunter Gatherers, who did have light eyes and light hair.

Some people argue that India got invaded by Yamnaya, while some argue that it was Andronovo.

I unironically love both of these countries and their people tbqhwy family.

chinkoids could not even harm vietnam. In a defensive war they would lose for sure, only if we went on offence would they tire us out and win.

He's chink diaspora m8. There's a lot of shilling for China on Jow Forums

>chink diaspora on Jow Forums
>paki/muslim diaspora on Jow Forums
is there literally ANY board/site where indians shill?

youtube, facebook, twitter, reddit literally every major site is becoming indian dominated. that's why chinese/pakis come to Jow Forums to shill, besides indians don't even need to shill they can literally swarm the website with their userbase and make it indo-centric.

Quora?

Both are shit, so I will grab my popcorn and watch.

Attached: 64566564.gif (500x264, 733K)

so long that commies get killed, im fine

Attached: 1556472984035.jpg (720x918, 52K)

They won't go to war. India recently joined the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation

All sites are ours to take. Give it some time, Jow Forums will become 4chand

Kek.
4chand
Rediff
Fecesbook
Mitter
Inshagram
LinkedIN

>Fecesbook

Attached: 2ec.png (327x316, 208K)

>when the time for war comes?
when the time for war comes they'll destroy Pakistan, and all the Western Countries after that.

gib west bengal pls

Attached: united bengal.png (252x200, 7K)

>india supports east pakistan becoming independent as bangladesh
>doesn't cede their part of bengal
wheeeze

Both countries have nukes so please no war, I don't want to die.

Take them, really.

Attached: nrizwan2.jpg (1080x1350, 161K)

Wouldn't it funny if north india and pak united with china and central asia to literally rape and pillage all of russia and eastern europe haha lol

gib sauce

Attached: DesefMQUEAEeGls.jpg (800x546, 49K)

She wants my cock

thank uuuuu

West bengal belongs to hindu american cock (we are turk descendants) and cannot be given to bangladestitute . I'm really sorry about that.

On second thought, bring on the nukes and end this gay world.

Attached: Akhanda bharat.png (994x760, 191K)

Australia belongs to india too, abos are your relatives

>Australia
Yikes, no thank you

Why not?

Too many bogans. The UK on the other hand..

why not make one country with iran and kurdistan?

Impossible because of religious differences. Maybe in the future when people become more educated.

Genocide them

Already in progress ;)

>China will be Buddhized again
One can only hope

That's not how that works. My mother has blue eyes and my father has brown eyes and they have 4 children. 1 has brown eyes, 1 has blue eyes and 2 of us have green eyes.

>American mutt trying to stirr up shit

Only low IQ tards will fall for it.

Attached: 1510773491766.png (500x583, 110K)