Is it true that most Americans wouldn't endorse a gypsy genocide?

Is it true that most Americans wouldn't endorse a gypsy genocide?
Pic unrelated

Attached: 1531609985118.png (768x576, 693K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_Americans
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They've just never been around them before. Once that phone is stolen and that wallet swiped because you're busy talking to the mom and don't notice her kid sneaking behind you, they'd support it in a heartbeat

American gypsies are different from European Gypsies.

We don’t have real gypos you tard.

Gypsies are cool as fuck. Never understood why eurofags were so racist towards them.

Attached: esmeralda.jpg (1276x720, 142K)

lol'd

You're the only retard here, pal.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_Americans

Attached: IMG_3620.jpg (640x1041, 108K)

>t. gypsy

reminder that Disney is the only thing americans know gypsies from.

They don't have any important assets we can take from them

How does Europe solve its Gypsy problem?
Seriously, this is getting bad.

Attached: Gypsies-in-Europe-2007.png (690x600, 203K)

>Gypsies are cool as fuck.
mutt genocide when?

I've never seen a gypsy; I've never heard of a gypsy in America. All I know is that they steal shit all the time, so they sound like blacks, which I wouldn't mind sending to Liberia (to promptly get cannibalized by their brethren).

(You)

>I've never seen a gypsy; I've never heard of a gypsy in America.
They exist.

>1mil gypsies in a country of 365mil people
you're probably more likely to see a fucking eskimo

the only gypsies we have here are gainfully employed as roofers or cash checking stores, ones that try to just beg on the street with their kids or steal shit illegally either go to jail for panhandling with a minor (illegal in most places), sitting on the ground (also illegal in many places) or getting murdered by angry spics and niggers who have zero self control and will randomly sucker punch homeless people for fun. Also actual homeless people tend to be crazy and would sooner attack a gypsy stealing from them since it's not like they could go to jail due to their mental disability

>pic unrelated

Attached: b9923768cf0350899cc97f2becd78ca4-window-in-shower-glass-block-window-bathroom.jpg (400x600, 48K)

Supporting genocide is fucked up.

I just feel bad for a lot of Gypsies, I know of a gay gypsy who used to be a (quite literal) illiterate. His parents forbid him from being able to go to school, they didn't teach him to read or write. He had to use an "x" for whenever he had to sign shit since that was the only thing he knew. I only knew him since I happened to live near his gypsy camp and we'd often play together (he used to bath a lot in the local stream, so his smell wasn't too bad compared to other gypsies). When his family discovered he was playing with me though, they basically forbid him from playing with me anymore, but we still did it, although in secret.
Fast forward a few years, guy has repressed gay desires, help him through it and accept himself, unfortunately when he did, he immediately got disowned by his family and I had to basically let him live with me and tried to basically "whiten" him. He does have some gypsy habits though, but they could be faar worse. He is still trying to get a bf though, and I have fucked around with him a few times when I discovered I was bi.

Attached: b3b.png (600x503, 430K)

As said, they're basically non-existent. What exists of that one million is hidden among the various other filth that SoCal contains of Ashkenazim, Mexicans, Chinese, Koreans, Slavs, and fame seekers from the rest of the country.

I can smell the heroin needles and public feces from this post, it has California written all over it.

Attached: disgust.jpg (620x400, 32K)

I've never actually been to california in my life. The Farthest west I've ever gone is Pittsburgh. Guess again.

NYC or New Jersey it is then.

Go South