Which altcoin will survive the 2018 Purge?

Personal top picks:
1. Ambrosus

Attached: 7C2A4E0B-A110-4C8F-B8B6-E014EA751BA6.png (1920x1080, 3.96M)

Its easy, just look at past historical snapshots on coinmarketcap.
BTC, XRP and LTC are here to stay. Honestly its going to be so funny when all the xlm fomo buyers get rekt on a huge dump while xrp pumps. Consider how much normie fuel xrp has, so many shitty ghost projects for xrp from ripple and what does stellar have ? lmao
BCH and ETH wont be around.
XRP has been in the top 10 since 2013 and its not going away

>centralized jew coin which can be printed
ya ok

If it's low IQ it's from the Rippedasshole crew.

who wants to hold a shitass coin that will only 10x at most. im in crypto for the big gains.

This purge is dumb. Anyone with half a brain knows it will correct back upwards if BTC starts to go sideways. And if BTC pumps then alts will pump hard as fuck after.

gotta love your ambrosus shill post and using alts to shit talk every other coin

The only stuff that is used for real in TOP 10(not including tether) is BTC, ETH, XMR and somewhat LTC, they will survive

XRP: shitcoin, won't survive the purge
LTC: fucking lmao
ETH: will survive, although its price will be in the two digits realm
BTC: same as ETH, but three digits

req link qsp rlc bat zrx xlm

ZEN will be fine.

Btc & xmr are the only guaranteed

SBD will be 1 dollar EOW!

Agreed, but Id add CVC, thenvpossibly FUN onlyvif web3 dapps start to see adoption it's probably the only one polished enough to be used

AMB will be $100 EOY

>Not mentioning REN
Low IQ

Shill me on amb user why so confident?

Monero

/thread

Only top tier tech coins will survive, ETH, ZIL, XMR, ZEC..

Any altcoin that doesn't have a fully functional product in the next month will be wiped off the face of the Earth. The coins that act as currency and nothing else (minus btc) ex: BCH LTC will take a nose dive and most will not recover.

OMG
M
G

ETH, ETC, LINK, XMR, REP, MKR, XRP, XLM, BNB

aka the only stuff non brainlets ever considered buying anyway

I can't speak for the other coins, but my research conclude this motherfucking gucci gang will be around for next year too.

ETH
ZRX
OMG

Attached: 1_JQFVRXWIDeVxr_HQF5SloA.png (271x186, 7K)

> LINK and XRP non brainlet

Attached: 1534129563907.png (645x729, 32K)

>Any altcoin that doesn't have a fully functional product in the next month will be wiped off the face of the Earth.

steemit has more working and functional products compared to most alt coins. I suspect its still going below 10 cents though

BTC
AMB
BAT
OMG

Now pray for me as the 3 shitcoins could go to zero or make me pretty wealthy in like a year.

So guys what the fuck triggered this shit? Don't tell me SUDDENLY ETH just became a terrible hold today randomly.

>after.
exactly, so why the fuck are you holding them now?

BTC
ETH (Punished)
XMR
0xBTC

That's pretty much it.

VEN #2 XLM #1

buy my bags.

Attached: 31346345789.jpg (600x450, 81K)

> exactly, so why the fuck are you holding them now?

Any time I try to do something the exact opposite of what I am expecting will happen. And if I do nothing then everything goes as planned.

BTC, ETH, XMR, XLM - don't invest outside the top 10, only the big coins will survive. I know you think that sounds stupid.

Jnt.

Ambrosus will release 5 partnerships by October

Steem looks pretty stable, buying it is actually buying power and influence (on the platform) which generates revenue for many people so it has value.

So you're saying all in on Tether?

Steem just ends up being a circle jerk like reddit.

>Steem just ends up being a circle jerk like reddit.

Live streaming and video hosting on IPFS is its strongest use case now.

None. They’re all going down down to the la li lu la

BAT is one of the only coins with users and a working project. People will start to realize this after they stop watching their shitcoins drop to zero.

HOT & LINK

Bbn

oh god

ZEC

Help me anons, is ZIL a good buy? The tech seems great and seems to be the “ETH killer” but we all know how that goes.

Anything with new tech or semblance of a working product and active development, which is (un)surprisingly very rare in this market.

BTC, ETH, XLM, BAT, XEM, ZEC, and DOGE.

I genuinely think DOGE will be here until the sun burns out.

ETH seems to be killing itself just fine

If crypto survive it'll be huge imo

cybermiles.

Ripple cope

Alright homies, listen up. These coins will survive:
BTC
ETH
XMR
XLM
ZRX
BAT

Not saying they won't drop even harder first, but they'll survive.

And this is why we have days like today