Manlets

Manlets.
Are you one?

Attached: 矮人.webm (480x600, 677K)

Yes

But I don't mind tall girls as long as they don't mind me. Not intimidated desu.

I think I'm 5'8, but I recently told a group of girls that I'm 5'8 and they said in a sympathetic tone "Honey, you're not 5'8".

posting a classic

Attached: 1560064924405.webm (640x640, 666K)

by gf is taller than me

ask me anything

I am (170cm), but its okay since i'm not normie who goes out so I dont care. I spend all my time watching anime playing vidya while on neetbux.

I'm about to go on a date with this guy on Wednesday. First time to meet him. He said he's just short but I don't wanna ask for his height. I'm guessing he's 160cm like me lol

I am 208cm and I get towered at the mall all the time. It is over.

Attached: CmUx9F8WYAAKMKj.jpg (960x960, 127K)

Is there a chad vs virgin about this one?

If he's shorter than you how will you respond?

when will they learn?

Attached: manlet.webm (720x1276, 1.95M)

I mean I'd still continue the date. I'll brush off the fact that he's short if he would treat me well and we'd get along. I've dated a guy who's like my height and pretty fat. I thought he was cute. But we had nothing to talk about. I've also dated tall guys but didn't last long cause we didn't have anything to talk about. He's all about basketball and idk shit about it

My greatest fetish is to be a manlet and crawl all over a tall german amazonian women while she berates me in hitlerspeak. Alas, I'm 6'1, and you have a russian girlfriend, make due with what you can my friend and at least one of us should find happiness.

>using ft
kys

I'm American

>being american
kys

>I get towered
what does it mean?

Girls perception of height is really fucked

Good for you for seeking out a real connection rather than trophy features

do tall finnish girls ever smugly tease you and ask you how the weather is down their while you struggle to reach their pussy?

You should wear really tall high heels, treat him lick a little kid, and peg him afterwards, as well as be the big spoon.

I'm 175 cm but I wish a girl would do all of thst to me.

It's a gay thing, you wouldn't understand.

Attached: andrej-pejic.jpg (740x896, 77K)

I've learnt it the hard way.

If he's into that, I'm out

are you woman?

It's how manlets view the world

Attached: towered.jpg (1600x1167, 358K)

Are you?

no

>If he's into that, I'm out
What about a much taller and better looking white user thats into being dominated by tiny filipino girls like you?

Cool

I want to cuck a white guy

Thats where I'd get angry and choke you out and then rape and impregnate you and then go back to america the next day, leaving your family and everyone around you thinking your a prostitute.

post your feet...

They were all 5'8 but in heels. You appeared shorter. Women logic was applied

This webm will never not be funny

>He thinks there are no plan b pills alternatives
I like it when the guy gets aggressive tho

I have ugly feet sorry

I'd make sure to flush all of those down the toilet, and leave you tied to the bed so no one will come to get you for at least as long as it takes to fertilize an egg. In case that didn't work though then I'd carve my intials into your ass to make sure you never forget me.

It could take up to 6 days to form a fertilized egg. I'd be dead by then. You just ruined your own plan. I suggest you just cum inside me then leave. I'll take care of the rest

sigh... How about honor system? I'll let you go after I cum inside you and tattoo my last name on your ass so everyone knows you're my property, but only if you promise not to use birth control. Otherwise I'll have to get like a gallon of water and a really long straw. As long as you stay hydrated you'll survive, you can survive a few weeks without food.

Hell yeah, though I don't try to hide it or anything. That's just silly.

Holy shit this Yank

I don't think you're getting the hint that I don't want to have kids. I don't want to have a tattoo of your last name either. Dump somewhere else. Americans ISTG

Reevaluate your life

Yes but my bf is 6f2 so it's all good

yes, however being gay I escape all negative consequences typically associated with my height

Well thats too bad because I'm going to rape you and impregnate you with my superior anglo saxon seed whether I like it or not, and a little doll like you has no chance at stopping me.

If you don't want it tattooed then I'll carve one of my initials on each of your ass cheeks while I have you strapped down.

What sort of entertainment would you like me to leave on during the week you're strapped down sipping water through a really long straw? I'm asking since I'm a gentleman. Also since you're being difficult you'll have to soil yourself in bed.

I'm 190cm (6'2), I'm pretty much a living God here.

*whether you like it or not

take your ERP elsewhere

how hard are you right now?
it's getting pretty cringe my man.

The real question is how WET she is

Ye

>t. Rubén Doblas Gundersen

>she
I have bad news for you my man

Just stop, dude. Just stop.

>175cm
>Superior Anglo Saxon seed
Just go to sleep, you're just tired.

You just don't want to admit how much you want a little blue eyed saxon growing inside of you. We all know your panties are soaked don't lie.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

No, everything you say is pretty cringy. And like I said, I don't want to have children. Dump somewhere else

I'm 175cm so just above the 174cm manlet cutoff. Feels good, but I still feel pity for the manlets sometimes.

y'all are jelly this little chink bitch is diddling her clit to me right at this very moment, while you're all little virgins

I can tell from your tone you're sweating right now. You really want it that badly don't you?

I dont think it would go the way you think it would, at least not if I was there.

I'd enter the room at the last minute, How much do you weigh? I'm 350lb. Using my superior weight, i'd pin you down while you're ontop of her, thursting my hard cock inside your unconcenting boywomb.

I hope you're really into pegging because i'm girthy and once I get going - I stop for nothing.
You'd surely get her pregnant since you'll cum hard once my cock brings you to prostate orgasm, not that it matters since she'll be crushed under our weight and the power of my thrusts inside your boyhole

>transports behind you
HA THAT IS JUST A DUMMY THAT YOU ARE FUCKING FATSO
>unsheathes katana and decapitates fatso
Nothing personal kiddo just business
>looks back at little chink bitch
now lets carve those initials into your ass cheeks

Good thing I've already fapped before you started your ERP. You would have ruined my mood otherwise

Good thing girls can fap more then once, you've been fapping this entire time haven't you? Don't be embarassed I am incredibly skilled at the art of female arousal.

172cm

I guess I am but I don't care

Your boy womb should be impregnated by me.

the girl is fat anyways

would not talk to her in the first place

You're ERPing with the wrong Pinoy you fucking faggot

Kill yourself

Yanks, everyone

176cm so yeah but it doesnt matter since i have social skills i suppose
I've never had to go to a club to get girls - I wouldn't want to since girls who go clubbing are typically subhuman.

198cm but I did tiptoe yesterday when I had to fix the toilet cistern.

180cm so like semi-manlet, I wish I was like 190cm

Your ERP is not fap-worthy though. Sorry

You know you want it too finnboi, don't lie.

Pls be in Manila

You're clearly fapping to it though. Your post reek of your pussy stank.

Based.
Baseder.

little tsundere wants his ass molested

All the time.

Yeah I'm but ngl that's pretty cringe

If you were nicer, maybe I would have

>girls who go clubbing are typically subhuman
This. I noticed that a lot of party animals are junkies.

>american poster ITT

oof cringe

Attached: 1414514877006.jpg (374x292, 36K)

Holyshit that's just sad.

Thank fuck no

Attached: 1526300753113.webm (480x480, 2.13M)

whose soy cops are those?

> Americuck annihilates my enjoyment of the thread again

Attached: 1559209390617.png (1000x700, 85K)

Russian national guard

Attached: 1556025328818.png (645x773, 11K)

>he doesn't know the I.M.F (International Manlet Federation) established a new cutoff at 175,5 cm
I'm so sorry

I thought the cut off is 182cm? Anyone below 6ft is a manlet?

Should be depending on a country

In an Asian country, you're already considered tall for 175 cm

174cm, well at least most male here are below 170cm.

Attached: IMG_20190324_113144.jpg (480x279, 32K)

I'm 182cm and I would consider myself a manlet in this country.

I am 180cm. What do you think?

patrician taste

162cm. Still taller than everyone on my dad's side of the family though so there's that

Attached: 1531026798167.png (604x640, 183K)

5ft 8. I never noticed that i was slightly below average before Jow Forums shitposting desu. Thanks for that lads

Okay that makes sense. I just always see people calling 5'11 guys turbo manlets cause cut off is 6'

Dutch people are so tall ;__;

American poster are cringe desu