Thirdies i need some advise

thirdies i need some advise.

can i save 140k USD and retire as a NEET in your countries? I would probably only need a simple life of a modest house, internet, food.

Attached: 1464871165835.gif (360x414, 2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

caribbean-dream-realty.com/photogallery/photogallery_BC_AT_06.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't know, can you?

a good house in my state would cost around 35k USD, and with the 105k usd you could probably live a good life for 12 years if there's not a economic crisis

You can live in abandoned house and eat for free or for 5€/day (pack of decent tea), and you can even arrange all the amenities (internet, gas, electricity, water) in your ABANDONED house if you can speak with your neighbors, you can even do a fucking repairs man. Thatsa life! Come here

Attached: choose life.jpg (900x900, 145K)

Maybe buy apartments there and rent them. So you can survive on that

Third worlders often ban foreigners from owning property

Here in the countryside you can buy a good house for 50k usd. A simple life will cost you less than 300 usd per month. Foreigners get free vagina

>Foreigners get free vagina
just like everywhere my dear ape friend

Only white and rich ones

And then i get murdered by some local gang

Niggers are only in big cities and crime is dropping

Buy beach front on little corn island in nicaragua

caribbean-dream-realty.com/photogallery/photogallery_BC_AT_06.html

50k usd in caribbean

Kek. How is life in Croatia?

Nah. There are a lot of American n*ggers in our country that don't think like you.

A good house here would cost about 30k USD, and with the 110k I'd say maybe 15 years tops

Really? Sounds stupid to miss investments like that

comfy tbhq, glad it's not as multicultural as rest of europe

They only get women paying whores. Again, Brazilian women only like white and rich foreigners, especially if they are black and brown

That wouldn't even cover rent for a single room apartment for 8 years here.

You should get out more often my friend.

I'll be honest in mt city with that money you could buy a condo and rent it to a middle or upper middle class family for around $700 usd monthly. That'd be enough for a modest life but not a lavish one. You'd still be raped with property taxes every fiscal year tho