Tfw refugee

>tfw refugee
>tfw hated by other Jow Forums posters

sigh...

Attached: 1516439696674.jpg (596x589, 35K)

If you don't act like shit then you won't be hated. Prejudice is there but you can show them that you are not the typical scum who leeches from the host country and actually work your ass.

Go home
He's still a part of the replacement of northern European peoples

what is your ethnicity and the hablotypes?

Attached: 1556446474476.jpg (390x376, 27K)

>Caring about the opinions of autists on an Burmese cartoon-board
user, whats wrong with you?

Link me to ONE, yes just ONE original thread in the catalog right now. That's right, you can't (and you don't have to, this is not Jow Forums). Yet you target my thread, only because I'm a refugee.

Sigh...

Attached: sad.png (112x112, 20K)

this
wh*Toids in real life won't dare do or say anything to you except in large packs, unless you look like a virgin manlet and invite that sort of behavior.
I advise you to stop being gay.

based

teri maa ki chut

what percent of holland posters are refugees? seems high

teri pheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen di, bhaia

>go home
>not hated by Jow Forums anymore
Seems simple 2 me

by percentage of posters: 7%
by percentage of posts: 29%

greetings

Then go back to planet Mutt

Whiter than you, Herschel.

shut the fuck up weeb, this is better then the eternal general threads on this board. Nothing wrong with posting a thread twice.

I'm an immigrant too, not proud of it but I'm definitely happier here than in the unredeeming shithole I left. I try my best to be the best citizen I can be, but no matter how hard I try there will always be immigrants from country of origin fucking up our reputation. Guess we just have to deal with the hate.

Or you could get out.

nope

Attached: me.jpg (735x538, 62K)

No, I prefer to be hated here than be miserable back in a shithole country. Not like I've ever experienced any kind of xenophobia or le racism irl anyways. I just go to work, study, go home and watch anime. I don't bother anyone, I don't even have friends

But you don't belong here. If your country is a shithole, why don't you help to improve it? Do you think it is moral to abandon your people for materialistic frivolities in another people's country? Kind of selfish desu.

What are you running from? Will the Priests in Iran kill you and your family?

The law says otherwise. I consider myself an outlier and am a great believer of individualism, I feel no attachment to the people or the culture of my country of origin. In fact, I kind of despise them.

What you flee from?
Return as soon as possible with an education useful in your home cunt. Multiculti have NEVER, NOT ONCE, worked.

See That's the difference between the immigrants America gets, and the Muslims which Europe gets

My next stop is the USA...

I was serious. What is keeping you from going to Iran?

Based
Fuck white women and have as many kids as you can

I have nothing to do with Iran.
My brother..sat sri akaal

Attached: mastertrole.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

Hate is illegal, why would I feel that way?

I don't hate you because you're a refugee. I hate you because you keep making this thread. Fuck off attention whore.

What did u say in your application of refugee?

I'm thinking in ask for refugee in this hole but I have proof of nothing.

viralata

Stay mad
You're such a fucking faggot, you should be happy you're not in India anymore
If you don't like Europe move to America or Canada they're more diverse and you'll fit in better

>The law says otherwise.
You derive your morality from the law?
>am a great believer of individualism
That's pathetic. I hope you grow out of it.
He didn't say anything of value. He just revealed himself to be a piece of shit.

You are from India? How does this makes you a ""refugee""?

Maybe his parents moved there during the Sikh genocide or during operation blue star

To me he sounds like he's totally ready to assimilate. But hey I could be wrong, maybe he will just stay an empty shell

sala kuta..... just because I can greet in Punjabi I must be Indian? Tera maag krabogiya?

Kashmiri or some minority from the Seven Sisters in the East, maybe?

You are Indian dude
stop

>B-but you don't belong here. If your country is a shithole, why don't you help to improve it?
So you’re telling me that if one day America went to shit, you’d just stay there and try to “fix” it? How are you even supposed to do that when you have zero power to do so?

oida, ich spreche auch deutsch aber ich bin nicht deutsch. bist du dumm oder was oida?

Ready to assimilate to what? Being a worthless consumer under ZOG? Wow, very impressive.

>Sikh genocide
I thought Sikhs are warriors – weak. SAD!
But seriously I don't understand why Sikhs seem to be universally hated. Not an expert on them but at least they don't worship rats or a warmongering paedophiliac

America IS shit, and I have a responsibility to my ancestors to fix it. I don't have zero power, and neither does that other poster lack power, he lacks will and a sense of duty. He is a parasite that wants to consume and pleasure himself

yaar anmulle.... hawa de bulle

verkankerte kut!
du musst zurück gehen!

I'm a refugee from Syria too, don't take Jow Forums too seriously. In real life I think West Europeans are pretty nice.

Do you acknowledge that other refugees are shit?

Why didn't you stay in Syria?

ich gehe zurück in deine mutter, findest du das gut? verdammte kartoffel...

t. fourth generation immigrant

You are talking about a lot of people with variety of backgrounds.

I don't want to die.

My family has kept records and I can look at my ancestry reaching the 1400s. My most immediate American ancestor was a knight sent by the crown to settle the colonies.

And you, Macaca?

I (OP) am moving to America. California is where I am supposed to go but I'm thinking of picking another state. One with lots of nature and wild animals. I also like hunting.

I'm sure you're telling the truth.

Well let's look at the immediate results of our ancestor's endeavors: I am a 6'2" blonde hair blue eyed white man with pink nipples living in the most powerful country on the planet.

You are a monkey living in a third world shithole and likely don't even know your father's name.

So you're a confirmed descendant of German immigrants. Got it.

>with pink nipples
The obsession with pink nipples will always make me laugh

Because individualism is pathetic?
the beehive mind is not good

They're far from hated in India
Only stupid whites hate them because they get scared of turbans and beards

>I don't want to die.
And you had to cross a dozen countries to archive that?

Keep shitposting, I know you need it to make your vacuous life more bearable.

>Because individualism is pathetic?
Yes. Individualism is a jewish meme and the singular cause of feminism, capitalism, miscegenation and every other cancer on the west.

kek
their hair thing is indeed triggering my autism. They are the only ones allowed in Germany to not wear a helmet when driving a motorcycle. Fucking hippies

tera dimaag kharab hai..

war is over

go back rebuild your country coward

This conversation means more to you than it does to me you fanny flustered nerd

Attached: 1560037868520.jpg (379x364, 81K)

I didn't cross any countries.

Yeah maybe, not as easy as you like to believe. Going back to somewhere where you have no home to live in without any way to sustain yourself is not an easy situation. Also I've have lived here for 6 years and I'm studying so that's a no at least for now, and with my current girlfriend things are getting pretty serious.

Also war in Syria is not over btw

>I didn't cross any countries.
You obviously did. Why not staying in your neighbouring countries?
I know, there are no gibs. Turkish taxpayers won't pay for studying and/or doing nothing.+
Your kind isn't welcome here.

>Going back to somewhere where you have no home to live in without any way to sustain yourself is not an easy situation.
Same with Germany after WW2, it took us only ten years to rebuild most of it.

ڤيري باسد، الوايتويد ياكل خرى

Attached: 777777777777777777777.jpg (210x210, 5K)

ayy lol
who gives a fuck?

In the year I got here we flew directly from Syria to Norway after being granted status from the Norwegian government. I don't know the situation in Turkey.

>Your kind isn't welcome here.
I feel pretty welcome, never had any problems with Norwegians. I do not care about your opinion, no offense.

>>Same with Germany after WW2
Not the same at all, maybe you should read some history.

based somali brother..

Nah I'm the whitest whitey ever. I just don't care.

Jow Forums - White people pretending to be brown
Jow Forums - brown people pretending to be white

Where did you come from? Where in the US do you live? Why there? Are you educated?

based vittujen kevät ja kyrpien takatalvi brother..

>Not the same at all,
you are right, of course. Since there are not hundreds of towns in Syria that have been destroyed up to 95% by massive air raids.

I'm not white dear..

I used to be really against immigration, and all that pol stuff (never really browsed, except for /sg/) about replacing whites and all that. Then I realised that nothing stays one way forever and to be attached to all that is just plain retardation.
Just be the best person you can be who gives a shid

Indeed.

Post swarthy Arab arm

mi hermano... que bellas pelabras..

Once Muslims are in power of your country "not giving a shit" will cost you your life

>t. Turk plotting to take over germany

You have to go back

here you go dear...

Attached: for_leaf.jpg (1080x1920, 1.17M)

>t. "Just because it's happened in every country so far doesn't mean it has to happen here."

no we love refugees, refugees welcome (in netherlands)

the absolute cheek on you

I have Italian grandparents and my arms are more hairy. You're definitely lying

salay kutay kaminay

not all refugees are hairy

Attached: 59c8738945d2a027e83c2b47.jpg (626x449, 56K)

me tenu pyar karda ya..

what country are you supposedly from?