Be white guy

>be white guy
>asian women worship you
>latino women worship you
>african women worship you
>everyone wants to be white or have white traits

There are literally zero reasons for a white guy to be an incel. You should kill yourselves for being such a failure in very easy mode of life.

Attached: images (1).jpg (620x465, 38K)

Whites are the least desired peoples and the birth rates show it, now waddle along back to

I'm white and 24 yo khv, explain this

you are not white

This. Whites get nothing but hate from Jow Forums to social media to mainstream media. Women don't even give me a glance in the street, and actually recoil in repulsion when I get their attention.

>asian women worship you
Only disgusting SEA monkeys, qt Koreans or Japs only want top model white guys.
>latino women worship you
No, they're very focused on culture. Maybe they like white-looking Latino guys but actual white guys? Nah, or maybe if you're rich.
>african women worship you
Nope, again, maybe if you're fucking rich.

Khv is a good thing?

also
>everyone wants to be white or have white traits
So? Does this mean sex falls from the sky?

>white-looking Latino guys
So, you mean whites?

No? Albino Africans aren't white neither. Nor are pale Japs. Hispanics are hispanic, not white. Arabs and Berbers aswel, they're not white, even if they can pass as whites.

And I say this as a half arab half dutch

I'm an incel in Germany, Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden etc. but I become chad the moment I leave north-western Europe (e.g. Italy, Spain, Turkey, Thailand)
OP is actually correct

But why don't I live in the promised land yet? Because I'm not rich and have to work for a living. Unfortunately the wage/effort ratio is the best in these fucking chad filled north-western European countries. So I have to work here and be an incel....

mario ballotelli the whitest guy in shitaly

You must be not ugly. that's all. you can be kebab, you can be a asian, you can be white. But if you have good features you'll be 'interesting' and 'awesome' for w**en. If you are ugly you'll be weirdo/jerk/idiot/justfriend for w**en. Even for ugly grills.
God, w*men was a mistake. I wish I have ugly gf with good personality that loves because of personality while she finds me annatractive. But it's impossible.

Fake. All of them love wealthy westerners and you know that

Damn, all this coping in this thread

Attached: 1540671566363.jpg (353x1328, 114K)

Hispanics aren't a race

They like hot white guys.
Incels aren't hot and have no personality, they end up settling for local psychos and pop out a kid before the enviable divorce.

Seen it too many times.
So yes there is still someone who will worship them, but you always get someone on your level. This goes for everyone.

>he really thinks this
oh i know stories about german women and "chad" german men
especially from netherlands

Yeah but if your an autist nobody worships you at the end of the day

Attached: 1560045651887.png (396x1584, 1.01M)

This only applies if you are slightly attractive, something most white incels are not