Why is she so popular? her music is crap and she tries to look badass but in fact she's just a little girl

why is she so popular? her music is crap and she tries to look badass but in fact she's just a little girl

Attached: billie-eilish-green-1100.jpg (796x420, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ojIZ61GBHwY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

literally who

the gays

industry plant and american thugism

The only people who like her are art hoes

I like some of her music but she's acting too pretentious that it's not even funny

She sold her soul and is unironically a servant of satan

Her music is really good.

Industry plant

its funny how nearly all the big white women musicians are bbc sluts

Attached: 1558543739389.jpg (592x558, 37K)

Every pop artist has an image they sell. Hers is edgy self made depressed generation z teenager.

Her brother makes the music and her parents go her in. She does have a nice voice though, but honestly fuck her and her family and her fans. She even got all mopey over a violent drug addict wanna be rapper who beat up his girlfriend and then got shot, so now all her fans will mourn over this asshole, it's pretty horrible for young girls to look up to women beaters. But as long as she makes money she doesn't care, and she is "so depressed" but again not enough to stop milking kids for money.

tldr: She is industry plant and her depressive songs are over a rapper who beat his girlfriend then got shot. She was friends with this guy, despite being a child.

I didn't know who she was and I've never heard any of her music, she also looks like she's actually 25+ years old instead of 16 or whatever she is

Anyway she's an industry plant, there's no way she went from nobody to suddenly being everywhere overnight, also she fucks negros

She sprung up out of nowhere and her music is shit. She also tries be edgy by having a fake nosebleed in her music video. Woah, woah, woah. Copy and paste if you agree.

Her music is pretty good

>women
>musicians
Never existed.

She alongside Aurora are saving pop music. You see, both of them actually put some brains into their lyrics and make somewhat of a complex music.
You may not like it and it's ok. It's refreshing to witness younger generations strive to be themselves and actually touch meaningful topics. We as a society are just fucking done with dull-sensing pop music totally absent from real life.
T. 26 person that listens to metal/progressive rock and country

Attached: 1559807738897.jpg (1280x1648, 849K)

Music is just image. Listen to a proper muscian and some amateur, its basically the same shit.
She was bankrolled because she was marketable. Like every big singer pretty much. Her music isn't even bad, or good. Not even sure why people love or hate her.

she's legit an industry plant

talentless industry plant

Why do americans give their women male names?

Late Stage Capitalism

literally who

She's engaged in unspeakable sex acts with hundreds of execs and goons, and every day gets so inebriated she vomits and pisses herself before her handlers clean her up and give her more drugs.
When you realize this is the lifestyle of every, yes every, pop star, your waifuism will cease.
They're no longer human beings, and I don't mean that in a fedora way. Every facet of their personalities and actions are planned by the industry for their profit.

because both her parents are record producers.

I like her music. It's not revolutionary or really anything new at all like some people seem to think but it's good for a certain mood.

She loves getting blacked

That is enough for me to love HER

Attached: 1555762090876.jpg (1116x1098, 240K)

*blocks you're path*

Attached: snailmail.jpg (1080x1350, 139K)

This. Just imagine the BBC fucking her fat ass and tits.

>somewhat of a complex music
>listens to metal/progressive rock and country

you dont even have the slightest clue what you are talking about

Ayy. Just wonder why cute and or hot girls always go for black guys

Same here in Germany. Seeing a black dude? He is dating a 9/10 german qtie guaranteed

Yeah, whatever red cross. Is not like I live to be up to the expectations of a moutain jew.

Her music is better than most pop artists these days. Plus a lot of people are actually freaked out by her

she appeals to stupid, zombified youth who have been on prescription pills since they were 7

she has some good songs

Who?

It's the same here in Poland. Almost every hot girl has a Black boyfriend.

Pleb taste

industry plant
normies fell for the memes

Well you need to widen your taste cause her music is DOO DOO

Literally what

who?

>implying implications
youtube.com/watch?v=ojIZ61GBHwY

I dont like her music but I do wanna slap the tip of my penis on her lips.

maybe that's the reason for her """"popularity"""""
how many qt 3.1416 literal nobodies we post and promote here? all because we wana fucc their throats

So true flagstealer.

Google says she's 17. I thought she's around 25, she looks seriously beaten-up for a 17 year old.

Attached: billieeilish.jpg (641x785, 116K)

Xanax is a hell of a drug

She lies about her age. She's actually 23

I didn’t think there could happen a greater disgrace to my country until I saw your comment.

Clairofags should be hanged.