Moving to this country soon. Provide me with the redpills

Moving to this country soon. Provide me with the redpills.

Attached: 255px-Flag_of_Singapore.svg.png (255x170, 2K)

humid

you will be ok with english, but it have shitload of chinks, to the point they claim it is a chinese country.

Remarkable

Attached: iu[1].jpg (474x474, 13K)

Official languages: Chinese, English, Tamil and Malay.

You hate gums?

Very

I was hoping for some less wikipedia-able information and more personal experiences, opinions and thoughts.

gay

Smuggling drugs there equals a death penalty. Watch out, Dutchman.

Shit country
Very third world

nohomo
it's the law

its a good country if youre rich
are you a girl? lets fuck

I played on the SEA server of Maple Story when foreigners were not banned for few months, and this is all I learned

Don't litter or you'll get beat with a stick as per the law.

I honestly almost wanted to pretend to be a girl just so I could meet up with you and beat the living shit out of you.

don't bring or use drug anywhere in sg/my/id, meneer. I hope you know this

I don't even drink caffeine.

i'd like to see you try lanky german cunt

I'm having a severe deja vu. I remember making this thread before, getting the same posts about not smuggling drugs, responding in the same way by saying I don't even drink caffeine, getting the same Singaporean asking me for sex, threatening to beat him up and getting called a lanky cunt
We can meet up when I get there, I'll break your face little guy

i'll beat you up at the airport as soon as you land fucking whitey

The capital is Singapore

I'd drill you into the ground punk

the chinese run the show

Have fun with yearly conscription, 0 democracy and government built flats

Based as fuck.

Do you like chewing gum? I have bad news.

No, my dad never allowed me to chew gum. He said it is for women.

Alizee's cute butt is regarded very highly here

Attached: ezgif-2-8406c96ba954.gif (329x473, 3.96M)

it's hot as FUCK over there and I say that as someone who live in a place with 40 degrees days in summer.

I hate the heat lmao

I've never heard that specifically, but my parents hated it too. They just said it was a gross and uncouth habit. As an adult, I agree.

If you are not muslim I'll bomb you with my suicide vest.

You are absolutely fucked then, only thing I can say is to get a good and working AC on your residence ASAP, jap brands are the best.

Singapore is so hot it is unbearable. Even more so due to AC which is making the outside even hotter, so they cool their buildings even more so it's even more hotter.

Chink "engineering"

I love Malaysian hospitality.

I'll get used to it, I lived in India for two months with no AC in the middle of summer

i'm not talking with you
diam la babi puteh

Fair enough, wish you luck over there.

Also I hope you won't be triggered by the local's English accent, I mean most Asian English speakers are going to have a chinglish accent but Singapore's is the absolute worst, everytime I hear Singaporeans saying English I get the urge to tear out their throat.

This is because Lee kuan yew thinks that the economic success of Singapore comes from air conditioning, I'm not kidding look it up. I did business there once and the air conditioning is set freezing cold inside every building it's ridiculous.

Boring

Get a room already

t. Joe Arpaio

More like t. Bernie Sanders t b h, I just fucking hate cocksuckers who litter. It's not political.

Wow this is getting lewd

cringe
based