Paki girls can be qt.
Because they're indoeuropean, duh.

Attached: pakistan.jpg (600x687, 75K)

they've been mixed with tamil blood.

Whatever.
Anyway, it would be so good to have a gf looking like that paki soldier girl

it would be nice to have any gf really.

>tamil blood
Aren't Tamils based? Never converted by Muslims for example.

Attached: ea01.jpg (356x301, 35K)

Ugh...

Attached: 05212.jpg (1000x900, 698K)

Yes there are many very attractive Pakistani girls, but unfortunately they are very racist and only marry other Pakistanis. Honor killings and such happen if they don't quite regularly even in the West.

t. lives in Oslo

Pakistan supposed to be a based and secular country...

Attached: 708.jpg (1000x1820, 453K)

based

>tfw

Attached: 1558882700550.jpg (1280x720, 198K)

It's not a religious thing, like you will never see a Pakistani with an Arab or other Muslims. I'm not entirely sure how religious Pakistanis are, I had the most contact with them in my high school and none of the girls wore the hijab which you will sometimes see among Arabs/Africans.

Same with Hindus/Sikhs here. I tried dating a Sikh girl but she rejected me for a Sikh guy. Maybe because of caste system?

Something like that, I remember a girl I went to school with was in the news because she got killed back in Pakistan from marrying someone of the wrong tribe here in Norway who was also a Pakistani. Really fucked up shit.

Aren't Sikhs outside of caste system? They aren't Hindus after all.
I heard many Hindustani people do plan who will marry their children. May be her relatives would become a laughing stock among their group after knowing that a girl dates non-them.

having a gf/wife who hates your people but is still with you for your dick/body is based and redpilled
>islamic republic of

Yeah, many families still follow the arrange marriage norms, works quite well in most cases because it's just not their family but even their parent's honour is at stake.

>Islam? Religion of peace, of course. I am big fan of the Islamic Golden Age, what gave it away?

Attached: 1559902170862.jpg (1473x1061, 280K)

Islam is an important part of our identity as it is the reason we aren't part of India.

Al Jinnah being a sperg is why you're not part of India.

I'm pretty sure a civil war would've happened if partition didn't happen.

What are the chances of India annexing Bhutan and Nepal?

He was unironically right. It's a shame though that our country's wasn't modelled after Sir Syed's vision though.

I believe, Nepal is under Chinese.