old

Attached: giphy.gif (240x263, 1.8M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uYxC1QVQtuo
youtu.be/tNjqRSdA1Vk
youtube.com/watch?v=DL9X5u-wDgw
books.google.com/books?id=tHncve_cDbsC&pg=PA92&#v=onepage&q&f=false
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhacir
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Muslims_during_Ottoman_contraction#Bulgaria
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: You will not replace us.jpg (698x841, 122K)

second for bulgaria is macedonian

Based, fuck wh*Toids.

Attached: replaced.jpg (1126x750, 159K)

We need a Bulgarian women thread next

death to niggers, coalburners and other such trash. Sieg

Yikes, what a cringe post.

Do you happen to know of any site that pays for writing? Not coding, just ghost writing. Upwork is one. Anything else?

why yes I do love bugar wymyn, how could you tell?

Attached: 1558608058027.png (1125x964, 1.35M)

it's all memes
don't let the dumb asses get to you

Attached: 1404653343850.png (1024x1163, 188K)

who here no fap?

How do manlets cope

Attached: alex-vs-jeff.jpg (1012x488, 107K)

Attached: 123123132456..jpg (687x398, 54K)

>copedestiny
kek

>manletdestiny
Jesus christ who is the guy on the left?

By having it way easier to get noticeable gains due to short bones.

Pretty sure that all major freelancing sites like Upwork, Guru, Freelancer, Fiverr etc do. There are probably some that are specifically for writing as well.

Ia she from Burgas?

Why do Sl*vs pretend that they defended their honor and orthodog religion from the evil ottoman rule? While in reality you converted to Islam in droves when the Turks knocked at your door, your piteous selyak ancestors were most likely Muslims who were Rechristianized after 1877. Just stop trying, serf. We were not in the same boat, you were in your selyak boat alongside with other sl*vs, yes, but we were in the same luxury cruise ship with Turks, not in the sl*v boat.

Attached: 1560012137606 - Kopya.gif (1456x1431, 483K)

>gets buff
>is still a fucking manlet
Lmao. Keep coping, faggot.

See youtube.com/watch?v=uYxC1QVQtuo

He acknoledges his manletism and doesn't bitch about it. Goes about his life and makes the most of it unlike a certain retard poster on here.

My gf wants us to stay together even after she goes back to czech republic...
What do?

I meant it as a bad thing, because I'm jelly. I'm not a manlet, quite the contrary.

>Burgas
more like bugars, am I right, lmao

Agree to it then fuck bitches on the side.

Ikr, lmao

Leave her.

I would feel bad for her though, she said she promised she would be loyal

@106813077
In comparison to you we (Bulgarians) actually paid taxes and tried to get away as much as possible when it comes to religion, way of life, and later on, access to knowledge. Almost no Bulgarian converted to Islam, we just kinda lived our days off on the fields, gave our heads away for the name of our God, fight for unification and I'm really thankful for that.

youtu.be/tNjqRSdA1Vk

First verse is fucking HARD

he is a big guy

Attached: 1559145709350.jpg (1080x645, 79K)

this is now a degeneracy bread
youtube.com/watch?v=DL9X5u-wDgw

makkes, have you ever had sex with an albanian girl? I did it last night! i still can't believe i got laid, much less that it was with an albo girl lol.

Attached: J4qXoO6.jpg (300x300, 22K)

albanias don't count because they aren't human

We know this didnt happen, albanian girls in macedonia stay virgin until they marry a shqiptar

until 13 ?

Another coping lifter manlet, cringe.

Just to get the idea of how pathetic manlets are, look at it this way -- all of these gym midgets realize that they're repulsive to the vast majority of women, so they end up spending hundreds and thousands of hours in the gym. And the result of all the time and effort WASTED trying to improve themselves by lifting metal objects over and over again is that they're STILL REPULSIVE TO THE VAST MAJORITY OF WOMEN.

In such a position, the most dignified thing one can do is resigning completely and accepting that no woman will ever like you or respect you instead of trying so desperately to get the attention of people who will never ever reciprocate your affection.

Didn't watch the video, by the way.

>we akhsully didn't convert we were just merely pretending to be musulmans

LMAO. I really don't have time for this. It's pretty safe to say that sl*voids get dabbed on this round.

Attached: 1557469709051.png (600x610, 565K)

Bulgarian education really brainwashes you guys this hard huh? There are millions of Muslim Bulgarians living in Turkey today that were expelled. Not Turks but Bulgarians. They genuinely teach you that BASED ORTHODOX CRUSADER BULGARS did not convert to islam whatsoever? Lmao

Seems like upwork is the easiest to get into. Alright thanks.

>she goes back to czech republic...

Attached: 1532708298686.jpg (125x125, 3K)

I'm tired.

Fuck everything.

Attached: ayrılık.png (320x395, 137K)

You wasted a you on that pitiful attempt? I'm unironically positive that 90% of those active on this general are sexually inactive lmao I mean we're talking about cringelords that routinely spend their friday nights on Jow Forums. Man if it wasn't for Albanians, Turks, and a few foreigners like Krasnoyarskbey/Magyarbey I would've left this place long ago, I blame that tranny retard for attracting all the incel poltards. We need more reddit.

>No source.

Attached: woman betrayal.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

oh come on
you know it's not true, they mingle with makkes as much as they mingle with albos

@106813840
so shit i dont even know where to start with

Post some of your writings, m8

books.google.com/books?id=tHncve_cDbsC&pg=PA92&#v=onepage&q&f=false

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhacir

>Approximately 5-7 million Muslim migrants from the Balkans (from Bulgaria 1,150-1,500; Greece 1.2 million; Romania, 400,000, Yugoslavia, 800,000) [arrived in Anatolia]

Let's say 1.5 million Bulgarian Muslims were exiled from Bulgaria, and let's say half were ethnic Bulgarians which is a generously low estimate. What was Buglaria's population back then? Like 3.5 million? How many Muslims did Bulgaria have back then that were not expelled? Now factor in those back into the Bulgarian population. Don't forget Muslim Bulgarians elsewhere in the Balkans, of which there are hundreds of thousands at the minimum

Suddenly how much of the ethnic Bulgarian population is composed of Muslims? 35%? 40%? More? You can do the math yourself

retard alert

Don't forget that some of them were not deported but re-christianized

Look at s*Rves as well, a whole new nation was produced based on Muslim s*Rves in the form of Bosniaks, not to mention the millions of other Muslim slavic balkanites that are unaffiliated to s*Rves or Bosniaks such as Gorani, Torbesh, and others.

Imagine genuinely believing Albanians were the only ones who converted to Islam lmao. No, Albanians were just the only ones who did not wash away the evidence

>muslim migrants from the territory of Bulgaria
>that means bulgarians
>no the Turk that decided to getfo while the going was good
fucking retard I swear

Albanians are 78 IQ retards.

huge cope

Attached: 1ger7aw06c331.jpg (960x429, 91K)

Indeed, I didn't even consider that.
One of the orchestrators of the Armenian genocide was a Bulgarian lmao. Are you actually brain-dead enough to think that Bulgarians didn't convert to Islam in the millions and it was all Turks? What a sperg, Turk population was not nearly high enough to colonize that many regions

hmmm so u be saying we wuz ottomans?

>no no no we are based defenders of christian evropa we never converted to islam never ever it was all turks we are too pure we resisted for 80 trillion years!!!11
Shameful display when so much information is publicly available

Attached: pepe-transparent-laugh-1[1].png (600x580, 360K)

>In September 2007 Evgeni Kirilov, Bulgarian deputy in the European Parliament, proposed an amendment to the resolution concerning the EU-Turkish relations, which refers to the property of the Thracian Bulgarians and the obligations of Turkish authorities according to the Treaty of Ankara. In January 2010, Turkish daily Milliyet reported that Bulgarian minister Bozhidar Dimitrov (himself a son of Thracian refugees) talked on a prospect to demand compensation from Turkey in return for the property of expelled Bulgarians. In a response the Turkish foreign minister Ahmet Davutoğlu has underlined that Bulgaria has not filed any official claim and that any such demand needs to be viewed as a whole to also envisage the rights of the two million Turkish refugees from Bulgaria based on the Treaty of Ankara. Bulgarian prime minister Boyko Borisov stated that the Bulgarian government had no prospects for demanding compensation from Turkey and Dimitrov was forced to publicly apologise for his statement.
Уaй дид Бaт Бoйкo дy диc...

I haven't written anything but I am planning to since I have nothing better to do. Will get my computer back next week so I will start working then.

>"bro Bulgarians were proud Orthodox christians, we did not convert to Islam"
>"Actually that's wrong, here is piles of evidence why you're wrong"
>"bro Bulgarians were proud Orthodox christians, we did not convert to Islam"

Why every discussion between Albanians and Slavoids end up like this? I'm feeling like I'm talking with bots here, but then again, I saw some bots in Tinder who were more coherent and unpredictable than these clowns so I really don't know.

>from Bulgaria 1,150-1,500

Attached: c28.png (996x868, 599K)

@106814309
There were Pomaks in the Rhodopes, a lot of Turks lived in the cities and also a shit load settled in the northeast. Bulgarian population was something like 4.5-5mil, we were spanining from Bitola to Tulca.

Where did you find a shqiptar bitch?

>Bulgarians didn't convert to Islam in the millions and it was all Turks?
they're called pomaks and live in bulgaria, you fucking mental amoeba

>One of the orchestrators of the Armenian genocide was a Bulgarian lmao
>Talaat Pasha
>He is widely considered the main perpetrator of the genocide,[2][3][4][5][6] and thus is held responsible for the death of between 800,000 and 1,800,000[7][8][9][10] Armenians.
Kek I didn't know that

@106814309
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhacir
wait, dumbass, it's 1,150, not 1,15 mil

look at these dudes, lmao

It's a typo you absolute retard. Fuck me I'm arguing with literal room temperature iq retards here

78 IQ Shiptard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Muslims_during_Ottoman_contraction#Bulgaria

@106814857
>I-It's a-a t-typo
lol

>BUGARS ARE MOSLEEEEMMMSSS
>i cant cope with the fact that albanians got got so imma project real quick

Attached: Karta_na_Teplov_1876.jpg (1280x1378, 515K)

muslim filth was thrown out by the monarchy and communists as well
many of them, like today, kept coming back
is that any surprise tho? with all muslim shits ITT being fucking diaspora? what a joke
go kill yourself you no life piece of shit

Attached: 2837389.jpg (447x458, 49K)

Can you guys please respect me

Yeah lmao Enver Pasha gets all the credit but I'm pretty sure he was mostly behind state and military affairs whereas it was mostly Talaat Pasha who was directly behind the Armenian pest control

Why does everyone here hate each other...

Attached: balk 2015.jpg (500x374, 187K)

>Bulgarians control the thread
>banter about siromahov and kuci
>Albaboons control the thread
>blatant autism

These numbers easily add up to over a million, are you actually dumber than a normal slav?

Edgy nationalistic kids who are incels and cannot get sex

I wouldn't have any problems with Sl*vs if they acknowledge their place as being second-class suborganisms, but however, they think they are equals to Turks and Albanians, which is laughable.

Why start an argument if you're just gonna get rampantly btfo and then screech later like a little girl lmao? Literally woman tier

I believe in a /balk/ where Bulgarlar, Türkler, and Arnavutlar can get along with each other.

but i lub bugars

FUCK me I don't even consider myself particularly intelligent but I feel like fucking Einstein when arguing anything with the legit retards on this general. What the fuck happened to this place man? No wonder Magyarbey and Enverbey quit wasting their mental energy on you lot

>second-class suborganisms
Are they?

it says turks you lobotomized retard

that's /OTG/ (ottoman general), they will "get along" there

slavs control enough nukes to kill every living thing on this planet how dose it make you feel sub-subhuman

@106815128
>btfo
how so you dumb nigger
also your subhuman gaysex friend started that shit

Turks has always been a catchall term for Muslim balkanites you absolute waste of sperm. How the do you not even know your own region's history?

Attached: VD09afj[1].jpg (645x729, 64K)

>>Albaboons control the thread
they don't control shit
they're no life retards who ran away from their trash heap of a country

We believed in a balkan where we were not betrayed by 5 fucking balkanlets

Yes

Do you honestly think Russians, especially Putin, gives a shit about Balkan Slavs? Don't make me laugh

wew lad, lmaoing at your life

Incel virgins have sex