How are single mothers perceived in your country?

How are single mothers perceived in your country?

Attached: Polish girls.jpg (1080x891, 307K)

With a disgusting mulatto that look like a Brazilian freak.

lol

Attached: 9D7.png (432x324, 60K)

they're left to die

If they are young, then absolute low-class, low-education, poor, immoral trash.

If they are middle-aged, then people don't really care but probably think they are unstable or have a bad personality.

Attached: pampula.jpg (489x541, 80K)

t. Mohamed Sissoku

Attached: _9607_58.jpg (700x500, 66K)

It was very common when i was in the Philippines.

They should never be treated well.

Single mom get treated like 2nd class citizens, pretty much like irresponsible losers. It stinks

Woman's only real challenge in her life is to pick a mentally stable man who wont run away the moment she tells him shes pregnant. That is their only responsibility. The only actually hard task.

Single mothers are practically the incel equivalent. Except any incel has a decent chance to grow up from that life phase while her status is cemented forever.

Attached: single moms.jpg (576x1024, 51K)

That picture makes me wanna puke.

Also single moms are standard in Brazil. Modern Brazilian men do not raise children.

Pic related btw, this is how USA treat single mom vs. other single parents

Attached: antimom.gif (600x900, 125K)

>Bio is in English
Instant red flag

society appreciates them, and try to help. my friend didn't get her promotion because her boss hired a single mother. He said she needs money to raise her 2 children.

Same as any person, or with more sympathy. I was raised by a single mother due to my father dying from a rare disease. You guys need to drop the incel mentality.

>Modern Brazilian men
Do you live in some favela?

Honestly it varies a lot. Both sides of the modern political spectrum would never say anything other than that they need government support and money. They are seen as victims, for some reason. But things weren't always this way, they were socially ostracised and given little if anything in the past.

That's completely different when government welfare is in the picture, and a stable provider husband is made optional.

Widows aren't single mothers

I thought single moms with mulatto babies was a french thing
They are called Jade or Jennifer too

Porto Alegre, why?

The only thing social welfare changed is that single mothers dont need to become prostitutes in order to evade starvation. Thats it. They are still most of the time lonely and end up developing various unhealthy obssesion with the kid.

They are literally the peak symbol of left-wing social decay. I have heard there are many in some parts of Britain too (trashy areas I wouldn't step foot in anyway).

they become feminist until a feminist male comes to her rescue, which is not often, so they stay hardcore all-males-hating feminist

lol their kids are fucking ugly

Attached: 1474084932882.jpg (250x257, 36K)

In the first two cases I assume the mother or parents died due to how rare it is. I wonder if a single father is more likely to become such due to wining a divorce case or the wife died.

This is why I'd prefer curry waifus than polish coalburners. Fuck the EU

Attached: 16622.jpg (550x558, 25K)

>They are called Jade or Jennifer
Why?

milf material, second class citizens

cumdumpsters