Red=Dumbfuckistan

Red=Dumbfuckistan
Blue=Sanity
Also I hate the colour of our political parties; shouldn't left wing parties be colored red and right wing parties be coloured blue?
Not that I believe the Democraft Party is Left wing; they are about as far right as some moderate republicans.

Attached: Election_2016_Map.png (4351x2551, 1.58M)

>Red=Dumbfuckistan
>Blue=Sanity
>Also I hate the colour of our political parties; shouldn't left wing parties be colored red and right wing parties be coloured blue?
>Not that I believe the Democraft Party is Left wing; they are about as far right as some moderate republicans.

Attached: images (3).png (231x218, 9K)

So
Blue = the elites + the niggers
Red = Real Americans

it's all red yet the majority voted blue
there's plenty of space in the usa still

Now you know we're lying when we say were full

>SHE FUCKING WON

Attached: 1559462952182.png (782x758, 132K)

>shouldn't left wing parties be colored red and right wing parties be coloured blue?
It was this way until the Gore/Bush election when some news agency (probably Fox) got the colors mixed up and everyone just ran with it. Funny to see all the Red State/Blue State talk like it's always been that way.

It's important to keep in mind that voter participation varies a lot. In some places it's as high as 80%, but in others it's as low as about 40%.

red is for red-blooded freedom loving americans and blue is for water like "I gotta go make water in lavatory be right by back dear"

Go back to Jow Forumspolitics you cringeworthy underage fuck

It was actually Tim Russert on NBC.

seething

Attached: 1535764565839.jpg (746x497, 31K)

have you been the blue parts of south texas and ms river? some of the most insane parts of the country.

Based Oklahoma

the most sane parts of the country are where people vote against what you would expect based on racial, rural/urban stereotypes.

the blue rural parts of new england, the red mexican parts of the texas/new mexico. these places will have the most tolerant and reasonable people.

why are all polish people developmentally handicapped?

>Blue=Sanity

Yeah buddy.

Attached: LosAngelesCA.png (900x500, 713K)

Blue literally represents around 60% of the total US population though.

WHAT Jow Forums considers Puerto Rico to be a country?!
Good for you, you don't want to be confused for a Gringo when posting.

West Virginia and Oklahoma were the only two states in which every county was red in the 2016 presidential election. By percentage, Trump's biggest win was West Virginia (68.5% of the vote), followed by Wyoming (67.4%), but Wyoming did have a blue county unlike Oklahoma (65.32%).

Attached: WV.png (320x650, 117K)

What about Alaska? And that's strange because the only reason why there is a West Virginia is because they were the part of Virginia that chose to not succeed from the Union so you'd think they'd be more blue.

>Blue=Sanity
Kek not so fast amerimutt.

lurk moar newcancer

bernie sanders being the prime example?

Virginia has changed because all the D.C. parasites have taken over the northern part of the state.

>D.C. parasites
>are the biggest net contributors to the commonwealth's treasury
go boomerdadpost on Facebook you retard

Attached: 1558202825331.jpg (218x290, 16K)

Yeah, thanks for foisting this embarrassment on the state. Not the mention his sex offender running mate.

Attached: RN.jpg (1200x842, 88K)

>user who says nigger twenty times a day on Jow Forums pretends to be offended by a yearbook photo from 1753 because muh partisan politics
fuck off retard