Wrote the whole fucking paper myself for this group project

Wrote the whole fucking paper myself for this group project.
These people are using me. They know it's due tonight, and they knew I'd break as we got closer to the deadline.
Normies are bad people. They'll take advantage of you, Anons.

Attached: 95f.png (655x509, 28K)

Oh hey again

Lmao we have a java project to turn in tonight and I've wrote like a single class, which is like 10 lines of code max.
Thankfully my two mates have carried my ass

Attached: IMG_4302.png (600x600, 154K)

I had to put all of their names at the top, per the instructions.
It's not fucking fair. Only mine and one other person's name deserves to be up there.

Attached: 917.png (769x612, 167K)

tell the prof then faggot

Can't relate, every time I get put into a group project everyone does their part and the final product is good.

What do I say? Dr. Professor, I'm the only one that did any work -- don't give them credit for my work ?

Only ever had to do 3 group projects in uni, the first was some retard "mark your own peers" first year shit, so the members that did the work marked each other accordingly and we got an A. The 2nd was a final year 1 hour long presentation, but the group presentation was tied into an individual 20 page paper so it was me and 2 other girls but we did what we were suppossed to and did well.

The 3rd was some random paper with me and this other guy, we smoked alot of weed and playing skyrim and donkey kong country, but we legit split the work and did everything legit, even consulted with the prof during the process etc. But the cunt TA gave us a D+ and accused us of plagiarism because we had incorporated some ideas that the prof herself had suggested when we consulted with her, so we took it up with the prof and she bumped us to a B+ as long as we didnt make a stink about the TAs incompetence. The paper sucked so we took it.

Don't write their names
Volunteer to present first
Call them out
Do it matter of factly don't be an asshole

well yeah. tell prof you're gonna do it by yourself. expose the others

I'd just fucking delete it and take the hit

fuck em

Then don't put the names you homo

The other people in the same group as OP will hate him after that.

Dude that happens to me too.
Don't get mad. You will learn from your work, they won't

Just put your name in the paper, fuck them

Who gives a fuck. Its some random idiots in uni that probably wont make it to the end anyways. I find it hard to believe that there is not a single solitary person in ops group that took the project seriously enough to either contribute, if not take complete control away from beta op and make sure the thing got done.

Op sounds like a bullied high school faggot the more i think about it.

>I find it hard to believe that there is not a single solitary person in ops group that took the project seriously enough to either contribute, if not take complete control away from beta op and make sure the thing got done.
I already mentioned that there was one other person who contributed and whose name deserves to be on the paper, my brainlet Canadian friend.

Oh im sorry i dont subscribe to your faggot blog

make them feel the stress at least for this evening by saying for example you've lost everything and didn't save the file.

Why the fuck do professors even assign group projects? This isn't primary school where you have to teach kids to work together, you learn nothing you couldn't working on your own, and put your academic success at the time it's most important in some other shitheads' hands. Not to mention most of the time the subject matter doesn't even make sense for group collaboration.
t. somehow have a 2 1/2 week group project at the end of my formal logic course this summer

So autists can learn social skills