Why do Americans call themselves 'the land of the free' when they have the world's biggest prison population and the...

Why do Americans call themselves 'the land of the free' when they have the world's biggest prison population and the world's highest incarceration rate?

Attached: 1501015431251.png (480x480, 109K)

because they are masochist and gay

We have more Basketball-Americans and Chacos than any other Western country.

i see nothing wrong. the more americasn incarcerated the freer the world gets of their swarthy, smelly hands

Attached: 1559597453103.jpg (700x682, 70K)

We’re being ironic you big dummy

again, brainwashing

Who do you care about what Americans call themselves? Does it affect you in any meaningful way whatsoever?

If you commit crimes you’re voluntarily giving up your rights

>1 in 100 americans are currently in prison

Also to answer your second question it's just niggs.

>Portuguese calling us swarthy
Umm, sweatie

Attached: 1556919354749.jpg (1514x641, 436K)

Freedom isn't free

it's more complicated than that and you know it

>americans
>THE ENGLISH
>W H I T E

Attached: 1558483167602.jpg (1462x1462, 477K)

Why England call them self land of the English when Pakistani is the majority?

"Even though there are other countries that commit more inmates to prison annually, the fact that the United States keeps their prisoners longer causes the total rate to become higher. To give an example, the average burglary sentence in the United States is 16 months, compared to 5 months in Canada and 7 months in England"

A better question would be, why the hell do those sodomite bastards start fucking each others in their arses as soon as they are locked up?

America is a nation of bootlickers that overcompensates by pretending that it is free.

It's okay, my swarthy friend. I'll be nice to you and consider you a simple swarthy Euro instead of a swarthy and tawny African.

sounds like utter bullshit. also what are the quotation marks supposed to be for?

Attached: nato_2016.png (800x531, 29K)

>what are the quotation marks supposed to be for?
got it off of wiki, funny how you call it bull shit yet provide no contrary evidence

Attached: prisons2_gra203.gif (203x218, 7K)

Why did you post a graph that pretty much told the same thing as this guy's graph ?

Well, those who cam roam the land are by definition free.

>world's biggest prison population and the world's highest incarceration rate?
that just means there's more freedom to go around for the rest of us

>got it off of wiki
you're one smart guy.

he posted an over-exaggerated graph simply because he's a swiss cunt.
I should also mention that our police are becoming increasingly militarized as violent crime is declining, not many people in my country agree with said policies.

Result is the same. You have more people in prison, nobody cares if it is cause you have longer sentences

and where did you go for your graph?
also you have yet to provide any contrary information to be initial statement, why is that?

There's only a finite amount of freeness in existence, and in order to make the most of it, some people must be less free. It's the sacrifice they have to make.

the longer sentencing increases to the overall population you fucking retard

Why are you drunk every night

Only corporate pieces of shit ever call it that anymore. That is the end point of this topic.
>there are privatized prisons

It's how they pay for freedom

France has similar demographics.

It's not usually worth trying to reason with that kind of person. It's like arguing with torture apologists or deniers of crimes against humanity.

Stress relief

Lol

Only because they own territory in africa

I'm pretty sure it's intentionally ignored by the authorities as a method of torture, humiliation, and intimidation.

France lost its last colony in Africa in 1977.

Fucking spee misinformed me

Technically there's still French territory off the coast of Africa (Réunion) but it's tiny.

I guess we shouldn't lock up criminals. I am sorry we are not like y'all and give rapists and murderers a pat on the back.

Not to mention, don't you have another guy to lock up for making racist jokes or something lol?