Sure am glad I get free electricity

sure am glad I get free electricity

Attached: wvSK88w.jpg (3707x2781, 833K)

my mommy wouldn't buy me a 1080ti because it was too expensive, fucking asshole crypto miners

>poor babby can't play his gameywamies with a only a 1060

Meanwhile real GPUchads are pioneering the coming wave of decentralized AI/Machine Learning/Simulation at a historically low cost.

Attached: 1510322958740.jpg (900x1200, 282K)

sure, that amount of gpu cards can mine 30 bucks worth of coins per month, and gpu hardware cost plummet by a whole also

You can make more than $30 with a decent cpu on nimiq

nice try gpujeet

t. asiChad

he said AI/Machine Learning/Simulation not mining your shitcoins with your soon to be useless bricks

1 asic out hashes his whole rig

have fun mining at a loss for 15 years before ai picks up

new algos pop up you cant mine, we adapt, then can resell to gaymers

new algos are only speed bumps in production

you cant run forever

this

I have been on the same 18 cards for over a year. Way in the green and always have things to mine

You literally can and there are new algos like prog PoW that can't be run on FGPA's or ASICs so get btfo asic fag

sure thing lad

thats why equihash is now rip

you are being regressive in the face of advancing tech

Ok post an asic that was made two years ago like my cards that is still profitable.

Go!

s9

released june 2016

Someone needs to find a way to make an efficient HVAC system from the heat generated by computer hardware.

why can't you accept that you are essentially losing money? no one is saying that it wasn't profitable before, sure dude you made some money back then, but now you are losing money, if you can't grasp that shit i really don't know what you're doing in this kind of business

Kek bitmain will exit scam you asic fag

Attached: 039BB468-7D09-43FA-97E7-77E74C47D543.jpg (750x820, 389K)

S9 loses yoimu money

I'm waiting for the flood of 1070s but the mining jews are holding onto them as if they're going to be worth more than the cost of a burger in a couple years.

I just want to play some games at 4k you fucks.

I'm still using a 7870....

Attached: 1469260639249.jpg (1190x687, 60K)

Is under $300 USD cheap enough? Check eBay for the MSI 1070 gaming x 8gb. The market is flooded with cards for sale.

nice cope, ai and machine learning won't be feasible on your shitty cryptography guessing architecture

Wait just a dern second....if they run on electricity they get from someone else, isn't it still essentially a centralized resource