Muslims, get in here. Do you guys still invoke the name of your rightful ruler on Fridays in the mosque...

Muslims, get in here. Do you guys still invoke the name of your rightful ruler on Fridays in the mosque? Do you just say the name of your president? What about Muslim communities in foreign countries? Do Muslims in America, for example, say Trump's name? Queen Elizabeth's in Britain?

Attached: 1398126646151.jpg (469x574, 51K)

yep, we pray for our Sultan's good health and wellbeing
haven been to one in a few months but i'm sure they still do it

In my khutba I mention my own name because I consider myself to be the rightful commander of the faithful.

I imagined you'd still do it in kingdoms. I wonder what they do in places like say, Syria. Or in Iran, do they pray for the president or the ayatollah?

Attached: 1475426090108.jpg (938x623, 122K)

No my mosque is deliberately politically neutral.

who made this

I should be the Caliph. I'm a better muslim than 95%+ of the Ummah and I'm intelligent. I need someone to give me an empire and subjects.

Attached: 1545231875252.jpg (640x480, 69K)

>mosque
>politically neutral

Attached: 1553833358728.png (1423x1566, 600K)

Honestly, no. You are weak. I am a strong refugee who crossed the sea. I am the bravest. I am highly intelligent. I am very diplomatic. You? You are weak.

No

I'm stronger than you. I can strangle you alive I don't care. I'll eat you in half you fucking twink. I am very unforgiving and authoritarian. All those who try to put me down will be met with violence and unyielding force. Only death awaits the cockroaches that stand in my way.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

Okay, you turned this from a serious discussion to a joke. Sad.
In all seriousness, the commander of the faithful shouldn't be some khaleeji camel jockey. EVROPE is the Wild West of the Ummah and I live on the frontline. My lack of Arab genes also increases my competence and leadership skills.

Convert to Catholicism you dum dums.

Stop polluting Great Britain fenian scum. Move to Rome if you want to see more of your child raping papists.

t. an actual joke
you odn't want me to eat alive do you?

Attached: Big-Biz-Talking-down-to-Small-Biz_800.jpg (800x800, 96K)

filthy lizard eater
arabs are weak and lazy

I'm English you fat cunt.

This

Attached: image.jpg (640x478, 77K)

Wallahi I pray for this man.

Attached: 1.jpg (613x101, 7K)

>Salah Al Din's caliphate
this is like the Islamic version of the underage germaboo

cringe af

based