How do I find friends who aren't Normies...

How do I find friends who aren't Normies? I'm so fucking depressed as I've already /madeit/ and all my old people I knew from my old life were fucking normals.

I just want to go golfing with people who know about 9/11 and the jews. I want to be able to go to the gym with someone who knows about the Sandy hook false flags. Is This too much to ask? Im so fucking depressed with having no one to talk about these topics with while going out in public.

Attached: images (29).jpg (225x225, 4K)

I know the feels user,
My friend told me I should just dumb myself down to fit in, but I refuse.

I'll be your fren if you're not a turbo autist, I'll even teach you how to get laid if you need help

Jow Forums has meetups bro, see pic related.
Also I'm pretty right wing but Sandy Hook definitely happened. Have you ever visited or met anyone from that town?

Attached: dcn45ac3xzwy.jpg (1374x1031, 120K)

Are you me. God dam I love golf.

>I just want to go golfing with people who know about 9/11 and the jews

Try your local psychiatric institution kek

imeetups in the specific board? can you elaborate? i would probably feel kinship with everyone given that I am actually unironically staring at a candlestick chart of bitcoin for the past 90 minutes because it is fascinating to watch

What tare the agreed upon rules, if any

ahahaha shalom shalom, you got that goy you got the goyim good.

>dam I love golf.
You are a normie
Get out with your cheap normie ats/glp/pol16 golf cart brain
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Where do you live dude?

I don't know dude lol, that was a meetup in NY last year. I'm not sure if it got organized on Jow Forums or /soc/ or whatever. Make a meetup thread. If you live in the sticks it might be hard to find anyone neat you though.

Attached: b40.jpg (497x767, 57K)

is this really clever satire?

Looks like you might even have a shot at getting laid, OP. there's some based qt3.14s there.

Attached: 1486792747795.jpg (1200x900, 174K)

Arizona as of recently. Moved with family out of NY.

its ok to talk about other shit

Go back to Jow Forums you fucking lunatic. The reason you can't be friends with anyone normal is because you're a nutjob. Check yourself in to a psych ward and you'll find your people.

Me too bro. Join the northwest from. Lots of cool dudes up here.

I'm in Arizona. I'm a bit of a normalfag though. Just a lowkey racist and anime watcher. How old are you?

Attached: 1533491085646.png (1000x1000, 345K)

Put up some flyers with subtle meme references.
"Merchants? On my golf course? It's more likely than you think. Woke golf buddy, apply here!"

>go on place with tons of people like you
>make money
>decide to hunt for people like you in other places instead of lifting up people you already know are like you
i swear you fucks pick the most contrived ways to get to what you want just so you have something to complain about

why are these non whites in this picture even on pol to begin with. wtf

when did normie start to mean people without severe mental illness?

this