Why do some mexicans look like arabs, did the conquistadors have high arab admixture?

Why do some mexicans look like arabs, did the conquistadors have high arab admixture?

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Mexico.svg.png (2000x1143, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Andalus
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because Spaniards/Iberians look like Arabs

Yes. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Andalus

mestizo + white= pseudo arabic looking person

They either look like Arabs or look like indios excepr their soap opera artists, they all look Aryans.

No they dont you fucking nigger. Many in the south are descendant from the Phoenicians if that’s what youre talking about.

Phoenicians?

Attached: 627DF5BD-0FB5-4F99-AAE8-8109DD2234F8.jpg (1300x1625, 154K)

So mexicans are arab aztec mutts?
Is that why their cartels are so bloodthirsty too?

Lbnanee retard spotted right here,
back to Sunday prayers George...

Attached: joke.png (953x897, 356K)

pretty sure the average mexican has like 10% moor blood from the Spaniards (taking aside the iberian one of course)

conquistadors didn't but a fuck ton of turks came to america when turks took turks lands

North mexicans who claim to be castizos just look lile arabs to me

Mestizo is not a race by itself, it's a mix of races. So some mestizos can look ethnically ambiguous, some look like Spaniards, some like Amerindians, some others like Arabs, Indians, Pakistanis, Filipinos, Turks, Central Asians or even Polynesians.

In pic, three Mestizos.

Attached: 156014073786.jpg (640x411, 60K)

I would like to know as well, people constantly tell me i look arab/jew even for mexican standards...

Attached: mexican.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Gee I wonder why?

Attached: ae7464d143131af7100d4c018c1822edeb019dafa8a661ddb81ae6676283847f.jpg (397x402, 69K)

You are fucking obsesed with mexico, like 5 threads about us, fuck off

A lot of arab christians came here when the ottoman empire got rekt

>white
But from where the "white" part comes from?

I think some conquistadors were crypto jews

I think the white spaniards stayed in spain and the arabic ones left to mexico

>Mestizo is not a race by itself, it's a mix of races. So some mestizos can look ethnically ambiguous, some look like Spaniards, some like Amerindians, some others like Arabs, Indians, Pakistanis, Filipinos, Turks, Central Asians or even Polynesians.
This.

Attached: mexican.jpg (480x480, 29K)

Attached: mexicans.jpg (320x227, 29K)

This guy is from Kyrgyzstan, but he can pass as a local where I live.

Attached: 11.jpg (1280x960, 160K)

He could pass as a local in every state

People that look him always end up working as cops

Mestizo is mixed half and half of whatever here, language is important when you describe things

Mister Chihuahua... or Mister Algeria?

Attached: images (10).jpg (511x600, 40K)

A lot of arabs came to Mexico and the rest of Latin America

Aztecs aren't our ancestors again

Yes, they are
Nothing wrong with that

Attached: 1559963365300.gif (800x581, 59K)

Me and my gf

Attached: 1559598090538.jpg (1620x2160, 903K)

t. never seen one in real life

>thinks we live in the 1400's and have no access to the internet
>Acts like i don't live in the most visited city in the USA
Seen plenty, all look brown. The occasional fairer one, looks incredibly off.

I saw a couple at school. They were exchange students, but one was white looking and the other was looked very middle esatern. I thought she was actually arab until she told me she was from madrid. I saw others around the city as well and they were a mix, some had a tan and others looked blond with blue eyes. Very mixed bunch.

> American education
Arabs, as in people from Arabia, were never more than a few thousand soldiers who arrived with Tariq and Musa, almost all the Muslim invaders were Berbers. Their descendants were expelled - to North Africa and Turkey, not to Mexico. Also why do Jow Forums shitposters insist that they know when someone "looks Arab"? This is an Arab. From the royal family of Saudi Arabia.

Attached: 774112-01-02.jpg (1200x675, 76K)

kill yourself moor you are illegitimate.

arabs mean muslims that aren't niggers
of course, a sandnigger like yourself would actually care

Yes actually. The "spanish" sent to the Americas consisted mostly of the conversos -- former muslims and some jews.

Few if them look brown.

Actually those who look Middle Eastern are a clear minority, as well as those who look Germanic.

>. From the royal famil
Sauds are Jews

You are wrong, what we send were mostly 3rd/4th sons, conversos and moriscos were banned to go there, also Aragoneses and gypsies at first I think not sure