A question for the white and hispanic posters here

Since women in your countries have a lot of freedom in terms of what they want to wear, What types of clothes does your mother(or some other woman from your family) wear? Do they show a lot of skin? In private or public places? How do you feel about that?

Attached: 1544552889668.png (680x521, 94K)

Second generation Indian women in London show their calves, neck and forearms. You can sometimes also see them hand in hand with non-South Asian men (mostly indigenous Brits and black guys).

That's not what I asked. Please answer my question.

bump

>Do they show a lot of skin?
Yes
>In private or public places?
Both.
>How do you feel about that?
Neutral.

Pic related.

Attached: 25550260_2078984872322438_5384257348724200775_n.jpg (688x960, 67K)

She wears regular jeans pants and regular shirts

sister shows a lot, mother no because she's fat and old. It feels like they're desperate and think they're are going to gain value in the sexual market because they're are half naked, but they don't and blame males and sexism/capitalism. Women are so dumb

Is that your sister?
>jeans pants and regular shirts
That is also considered too vulgar in some countries.

Cousin

Fashion trends seem to change so quickly that the amount of skin visible is never constant. I do wish that my younger female relatives would dress more conservatively at times. It would be awkward to say anything to them though.

Depends on the woman, I had a very slutty cousin who has a tendency to wear shirts where her bras tend to be visible

Do you guys ever get aroused by it?

girls nowadays show half of their butts with this mini shorts, anyway, if you want to see bobs just go to any random spanish beach, they are filled with euroteens doing topless

Damn, and young children get to see this too?

Yes, but whenever a family member starts being slutty and my pepee gets hard I decide to get drunk and stay in my room to avoid doing anything stupid

My mother dresses like a homeless while my sister goes out dressed like a whore.

It depends on the person. Even ugly girls dress like that and it's disgusting. My mom is ugly and fat and dress like that.

Well my mom used to be pretty when she was young but kept getting fatter and uglier as she got older. It's like that for a lot of women.

>Do they show a lot of skin?
Mom no apart from hotpants, gf moderately, sister a bit more.
>In private or public places?
Both, gf goes full naked at home, sis/mom I don't know.
>How do you feel about that?
How should I feel, as long as it doesn't go into tasteless territory I don't care.

Nope.

This

Topless it's pretty common on the beach. And kids under 5-6 years often swim naked. I used to swim naked too. But if you stare at girls titties at the beach people will think you're a pervert

It depends on women. If she feels comfortable with showing their butts then so be it. It might look awfull when some grandma starts feeling like 20yo and wears skirts. But who am i to judge.

>But if you stare at girls titties at the beach people will think you're a pervert
Wtf. If they're going to walk around naked like that how tf am I not supposed to stare?