Are we at despair get???

Are we at despair get???

Attached: bubble-phases.jpg (1634x1096, 328K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/warren-buffett-cryptocurrencies-will-come-to-a-bad-ending/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=31&v=yCFG0HNRsCs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i think altcoins are at this stage right now. hold on idiots

Hopefully not yet. Shit needs to crash further so I can buy more even lower

altcoins are at the exit scam stage

I need it to stay at this level or lower for another week

return to normal

delusional

???

Attached: brainlet1.jpg (1462x2046, 98K)

this is the new paradigm

unironically not even at 1st take off

first take off = institutional money

first bear trap = institutions taking profits

second bull run = institutions solidifying positions

then the public comes, we're at

Yep, especially when alts are below ICO

The new paradigm of JUSTICE?

Fear

a lot of altcoins are still up like 1000%

none of you boomer faggots have even seen what despair in the crypto markets looks like. The last few months was "denial," I think we are only at the beginning of the fear stage.

most alts 90% down
"denial"

try harder faggot

Ask yourself:
What is the mean?
Have we hit the mean yet?

Answer yourself:
Idk I think like $3000
No

>he thinks price is the same as sentiment
your retarded. alts can still go down another 90%. Look at all of the subreddits and twitter feeds. For the past few months its all been rosy. "just hodl bro". Only now are people beginning to turn.

People are still posting about golden bull run. Log charts. There's a post up right now saying BTC will be $1M. So yes. Denial. Strap in.

It was over in December, you daft faggots. Anyone with a minutia of common sense knew it was over then and cashed out everything they had. And still, wave after wave of retards kept crashing onto the rocks, digging at the dried up crypto vein. Jow Forums is nothing but hucksters now. Your bags won't get lighter. You can't afford a Lambo. You can't even afford a Corolla. If you have coins: sell them. Take the hit or walk away with dwindling gains. The longer you hold, the greater your losses.

Cash out, and invest in LINK.

Attached: 1526760538871.jpg (1280x875, 365K)

Maybe the retards you listen to spout "just hodl", but if you surround yourself with non-idiots the sentiment has been markedly different

the arithmetic mean is $9,000, kek

Wait until alts return to their ico price

>Cash out, and invest in LINK

GO FUCK YOURSELF FAGGOT

You realize that holding link in cold storage is the only escape pod left right? You wanna stay on board the exploding ship? Are. You. Certain...?

eth just started capitulating, not sure about the other shitcoins

NEO has shit itself.

fear
i'm afraid i will never make it

Convince me not to pick up some sub 10 cent JNT with some of my rent money. Warren Buffet said be greedy while others are fearful, and right now everyone is losing their shit

This. It's still fucking cost price averaging or muh still up from buy in. Goys who bought the top literally believe they will get their money back, that in 2020 or some other arbitrary year 'their' coin would still be relevant. It could be fear, but only $50 january normies have actually given up hope.

We are at fear.

No, my emotions don't follow a chart.

Talk more to me, sexy user

Yeah thats called capitulation user

I think fear for another 1,000$

I don't fear not getting rich I fear never getting my money original value back :( fuck crypto I want paper money.

Not until subzero.

Are we below 2k yet?

this. there's like 2 million btc wallets with more than 100$ in it... and that's for a worldwide currency, people know it but nobody holds any.

despair only started on 1W charts

literally zoom out brainlets

way lower than despair

Sure
When some coins crash 95% it is noz despair
And DO NOT TELL ME the shitcoins will not come back. Sadly even they will.
Remember namecoin? 3 year bagholding
Or dentacoin, still not zero

>worldwide currency
BTC's only use case is increasing the amount of fiat put in.

We're at this level, but we haven't gone through despair yet.

Bull trap

>TRON is still 10x
>Despair
lol, no.

Just started capitulation. None of these alt oins do anything or are used by anyone and thus they are worthless.

We're at "bear trap"

When will morons like you understand that a few people remaining permabull doesn't nean everyone is still bullish ffs. I got this text yesterday. Another friend of mine got out of RLC a month ago and said he was done with the ponzi. The only people hodl are retards like me.

Attached: Screenshot_20180814-112612_Messenger.jpg (1078x237, 32K)

pls no

You're at Depression, stay on this board and we'll do our best to keep you there.

This. Everyone is bearish. Fuck biz, biz is always wrong.

Attached: 1517957239927.jpg (443x332, 18K)

This.

Its not just a few people though user. Posts on youtube saying retarded shit like
>Digital cash is the future! We need to leave the cashless society behind! Just wait until EOY
still get 50-100's of likes.

look at this for example

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-03 at 21.57.26 1.png (2124x642, 246K)

>JNT
Jesus you people are brainlets. This is the great purge. 90% of your shitcoin alts will never come back.

Cope posting

Warren Buffet also said that crypto was a meme that would end badly
coindesk.com/warren-buffett-cryptocurrencies-will-come-to-a-bad-ending/

cope is holding on to your shitcoins despite going down. I cant think of a more emotional trader than some hodl tard who thinks we will still hit ATHs this year

If you bought 1000 ripple and you didnt sell you still have a 1000 ripple lol. Who cares about the fiat value of your coins?

We're about 75% through capitulation.

Attached: 3C62A70A-BF2B-40E5-A254-ABEA596EC99D.jpg (800x900, 47K)

If you bough 1000 ripple and sold at the top, you could have 10,000 free ripple now.

I believe we are at fear phase. I run a cryptocommunity, mostly focusing on indetifying scams, and most of our audience is already full on bear with the market

dont be retarded. thats all that matters. sell now before you lose everything . trumps going to ruin everything worth investing in with his faggy showboating.

"look at me im mister bigshot i have a russian mail order bride and 4 mistresses i can do what every i wat"~trump current year

>ruins bitcoin with tariffs on turkey because that faggot is going for the hat trick

ATH: 400k
Currently: 25k
I'm in despair. It could go to 5k and I'd be just as distraught.
>all in on vechain and icon

we're at enthusiasm. just make sure you sell before it drops

>We're about 75% through capitulation.
THats what you hope. Strong bull markets usually lead to long bear markets. Could very well be that this crypto bear market lasts for years

>>ruins bitcoin with tariffs on turkey because that faggot is going for the hat trick
Wat

>>all in on vechain and icon
Sell everything and buy uranium stocks

We're still in capitulation. Despair will be sub 3k.

Despair will be sub 1k

alts down >90%. Can it even mathematically even go lower? Also F to all the altcoin HODLers.

Attached: REKT.jpg (889x597, 174K)

I just moved all my ETH to Coinbase pro and been sitting here contemplating dumping for a 50% gain. Can you believe it ? 50%. Biggest bull run in history and I’m going to trigger a taxable event over 50 fucking percent.

We are at despair duh...

Why is it we can't get multi-year bull markets? It seems crypto for the last 8 years has been nothing but bear with a few months of bullish insanity to suck new money in and dump on them.

I've accepted I've basically lost everything I put in already. Is that despair?

Attached: DarkWojak2.png (900x1042, 90K)

How much ETH?
Whales holding over certain amount may crash this thing with panick withdrawals

Attached: IMG_6885.jpg (220x220, 51K)

>alts down >90%. Can it even mathematically even go lower? Also F to all the altcoin HODLers.
Many will go to zero

If this bull market had continued for years it would have been bigger than the S&P 500, which is ridiculous

it's like you've almost figured it out

>Can it even mathematically even go lower?
You can't possibly be serious?

THIS

a whole year of wagecucking savings... down the drain

Attached: 1528831215652.jpg (740x900, 124K)

lol fuck no, fear and capitulation baby

Altcoins are entering panic/capitulation.

Still too many neckbeards that aren't down from their initial "investment" spamming the hodl meme.

When you see people completely shitting on crypto and even attacking king BTC you will know we've entered despair.

CHECKED

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=31&v=yCFG0HNRsCs

BTC and Alts are all at capitulation

dumbdumbs

Attached: 1534217727735.png (1070x601, 507K)

Altcoins will lose another 50-90%

Hey Guys.
Who is fed up with BCH and roger ver?
Then come help us troll them with BTCC bitcoin core. The real nutjobtoshi vision.
Moon included.

BTC will thank you...

Go on the website and join dicord or twitter... thank you

Attached: 1534259349469.jpg (500x574, 34K)

"Denial".
We are at "denial".

You didnt say bcash

Attached: fired.jpg (1125x1071, 136K)

FORK OFF MAN

No worries this winter will pump like a ....

BCASH
now happy?

You might not realize, that your statements are why he thinks that this is denial.

BCASH
now happy?

this belongs here ROFL

Attached: copy1.jpg (1280x772, 74K)

did you hear about BTCC already?
the real Bitcoin core...
The BCH trolling toller?
Go and check it out.
You can thank me later.
I would love if this thing kicks roger vers ass. HAHA

Attached: 1534229948518hhhhh.jpg (1200x702, 95K)