Alright Jow Forums, so I altered my resume once again to the feed back from here - one page - what do you plebs think?

Alright Jow Forums, so I altered my resume once again to the feed back from here - one page - what do you plebs think?

Attached: 4chan3040504res.png (603x609, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DMonlRsJ5hY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hello?

It looks good user. Good on you for looking for a new job :)

youtube.com/watch?v=DMonlRsJ5hY

>Social """""""Science"""""""
why do people do this

KEK

user, social science in university.... jesus this meme

Attached: download.jpg (234x215, 8K)

im doing social policy - its more elite

Is this larp? You sound autistic. If you are, my b

I'm looking for a job as well OP. Getting rejected after 2 interviews is shit. It happened 3x to me already. Good luck buddy...

According *to* previous

Use full stops at end of sentences

Does this look bad, Iv had interviews - just shitty interpersonal skills but I want to expand my experience maybe to business management in a corporate setting or maybe even admin

Less so than engineering. Jobs are far more enjoyable.

Try self employment user that resume will just get you laughed at

what the hell> 10 years worth of loyalty to one company a long with various management positions - noone ever complained about the experience or roles - jst the fact that im studying a pleb degree

why dont you post your really good resume clam brain?

>work at the same company for 10 years
>still works at the counter

What did go wrong user?

you type like someone with a social science degree, i think it's time you found a community of like-minded double digit IQ folks as your posts are giving my screen an unpleasant scent

Attached: ashed out.gif (320x228, 1.78M)

it says manager? wtf are you reading?

>shift manager
>actual management position

choose one

>double digital IQ

something smells from you buddy, a bit like my cat's shit

Change your 1st job title to
Customer Service Lead Officer or Sales Rep Manager

Second job change it to Logistics manager/sales coordinator
Change your focus to logistics and apply to every logistic hub in every port/airport near you.

>digital
thanks for proving my point, my analog-minded friend

Attached: fine cola smug.png (499x499, 208K)

Shave, get a haircut, dress up nice, get your photo taken by a professional, slap that on your resume. Nobody is looking to hire a paper with some text on it, especially when it's this unimpressive.

This is in Aus, half the comments don't apply

Looks pretty good, being this a shit house country like ameriFAT, it could go a few ways in Aus,

who else agrees with this?

>Bachelor of Social Science
So called because when she finds out your meme degree she makes you a bachelor again toot sweet?

Attached: 8199EBB1-1A5E-4728-A2D2-2E2975BAF361.jpg (1600x900, 566K)

Honestly leave the social science crap off your resume and the stuff about fucking food prep lmao

your best skill is typing 60wpm. I'm a neet and type at least 90. how to you expect to compete in the job market wagie.

user I told you like 3 times to cut down the detail of your previous positions. You kept it and instead removed your interests sections. Good job on making it a single page though.