American who's not from New York or California calls us irrelevant

>American who's not from New York or California calls us irrelevant

Attached: 3.jpg (660x574, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amish_life_in_the_modern_world
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm from Massachusetts, objectively the best and smartest state and yes, leafs are irrelevant

retard

masshole

Canada is mostly irrelevant even when matched against the most average US state.

I'm from Illinois, objectively the worst and most corrupt state and yes, leafs are irrelevant

Isnt Illinois cheap?

“No!”

DC is the most important capital on the planet though

I'm from NJ. Not only are we one of the richest states in the union, we are also one the most densely populated states. We is still illgeal here too.

There's no place like Canada, unironically the chillest place wherever you go. Always welcoming, always a good time. Anyone who says otherwise doesn't know what's good in life.

Attached: 1560068217314.jpg (1200x1600, 529K)

>No place like Canada
Hawaii and Alaska.

I'm genuinely surprised you know this term.

I digress. Entire populated is pissed off potheads with bloodshot eyes. Rest are chinks

>when a non-californian (you)'s me
yikes

Attached: 1555757933250.jpg (3686x3029, 2.6M)

Texas has a higher GDP than C*nada

This term is entirely accurate. If you see someone driving like an asshole anywhere in New England, they generally will have Mass plates.

We have no choice. Everyone drives aggressively here.

I'd like to visit Alaska, only if we annex it and take it though. Rightful Canadian soil. I will lead a tactical front with Inuit Gundams.

P-Pennsylvania is still relevant, I swear!
We put Slumpf into the White House!

Hey

Checked. Also how did your Amish even keep up with the election? Do they just vote straight republican?

Canadians are definition of irrelevant.

t. Michigan

>Contrary to popular belief, some of the Amish vote, and they have been courted by national parties as potential swing voters: while their pacifism and social conscience cause some of them to be drawn to left-of-center politics, their generally conservative outlook causes most to favor the right wing.[15][16][17]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amish_life_in_the_modern_world

I'm from..... North Dakota

Attached: 1552110859718.png (768x768, 152K)

its an awful depressing spic nation now.
you will have paris syndrome x100000000 if you ever visit it.

you're irrelevant
t. new york

>its an awful depressing spic nation now
>now
>whitoids in charge of knowing history