Unironically interested in this token. Could it have some potential? or is it just vaporware?

Unironically interested in this token. Could it have some potential? or is it just vaporware?

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/artbrock
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It either displaces block chain or goes to zero.

unironically going to replace eth. scales better than eth

DYOR

Do yourself a favor and buy Holochain

If not sure just buy 1mil for suicide insurance

just bought 200k of them on the off chance that it does actually replace blockchain and becomes an accidental 5 dollar coin

>unironically

does not exist... except for the great logo.
>dumbfuck

>does not exist, except for the github and running code
this is why holo will win, every single fud attempt is pathetic, brainless and most of the times an easily verifiable lie

The bull flag has been posted. Buy now or hate yourself when it’s October

please have a look at this thread before you actually buy into this scam

Attached: 1532919441821s.jpg (250x156, 4K)

FUD but it's nice to filter out the racists and non-technical

why is nothing being refuted if it's FUD?

Because it's so stupid and wrong it's hard to know where to start.

Mostly it's from a misunderstanding of the mutual credit system. Read the green paper for yourself

some of the comments are a bit extreme but overall the criticism is right, i don't think it's fud desu

except there's no actual criticism, it's blatantly false shit like "no software" that anyone with an iq above room temperature can see it's false by checking their github downloading and installing holochain.
the rest of the shit is "muh infinite supply" when the greenpaper is clear that it's net zero and every expansion of the supply is algorithmic and can only happen when backed by an asset.
then you go into "muh-boomer-feminists-feet" and nobody gives a shit outside of Jow Forums incels. Hell, not only does no technically minded person give a shit, normies fucking love it and will eat it up.
is right,there's no actual fud, just gish gallop autistic screeching

quads of truth kek

Based on how heavily it's being shilled here, it's the next REQ/DBC/JNT

Can you even read

well i pretty much couldn't say it better than this also what exactly makes holo so normie friendly? normies hate computers and boring tech, i really want to hear your reasoning

They love and I mean love the tranny turned tech success wizard stories

This
Why reply to some racist shit when you are looking at a western d-web project that is in deep with mozilla.

Brainlet tier FUD

And you hate for how one chooses to live theirs life rather than the substance of their character. Sami is a woman btw, not that it matters

this is investing. i just refuse to gamble my savings on drug addicted traps and LGBT retards, what's the problem?

That you have a low IQ and are posting about irrelevant things

>this is investing
You are investing in an underlying protocol for a compute network. If a person who runs a telegram for non-developers says that cough syrup makes her sick and delirious that has absolutely nothing to do with the project. She is literally paid to sit there and talk to people all day and if she wants to say funny shit about cold medicine that is her job, she is there to deal with idiots and doesn't answer technical questions.
>LGBT retards
Also has nothing to do with investing, Apple, Intel, Microsoft,Facebook, Google, Twitter all follow this shitty PC culture, it's how it is in the bay area and holochain are just following suit so it's nothing different then what we have seen from every successful company.

buddy, feel free to spend all your lunch money on holo, idgaf if you get REQd or not.

Attached: 1534008318879.png (850x492, 196K)

>invoicing middleware
>first decentralized compute network and it can even run on a phone in its current state

>mentioning Holo in one sentence with Microsoft and Apple
Deluded AF. Holo raised like 20M in ETH in April, since then ETH has lost almost 50% in value. Soon we will see double digits for ETH. Holo is just worth a couple millions soon, please stop comparing them with Fortune 500 companies. I wouldn't be surprised if they run out of development funds if ETH continues to crash..

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Switches from talking about work culture to irrelvant shit. You have a low IQ, I tell you every time. You are a fucking retarded.

So answer how their work culture is worse or different then a fortune 500 since that was your only FUD.

Bump because this faggot is retard and I want more people to see.

Usually now he will switch ID's and post some retarded shit and then start a new thread.

They raised 30m+ hitting their highest cap too btw so they could have raised more but are good boys who only take what they need.

Holo is not the first compute network, there are iExec, Golem, and some other projects but they are all failing because there is no real demand. Holo will likely struggle too.

Attached: 3JcbWwz.png (640x480, 222K)

>calling a drug addict with XY in every sell of his body a ahe
lol

>She*

Both of those are centralized you stupid faggot.

If the work comes from a single work server then it is centralized which both of those do. You cannot contact a node that has its own set price and say host my app and run this code and perform these calls as needed.

On top of that there has never been a platform that allows for app users to host their own data or requires them to but because we have BFT with out forced state then you can have a single app where everyone holds their own unique data without risking integrity failure.

next

i don't see how copying the hiring strategies or culture of other companies in the bay area guarantees any success or advantages nigger. how cucked are you?
no one cares if they raised 20 or 30M, if ETH goes to zero they will still have less money to waste on hippie hackathons and what not. they arguably picked the worst time to launch ever, not by choice, but because they were too late for Dec 2017.

You also never responded to the work culture
She was born a woman and is a woman so this is odd to keep bringing up. Burden of proof is on you fag.

I hate to say this again, but you should research the CEO of Holochain. Trust me and buy the shit out of it. I'm not trying to shill this Token/Coin in any way but Arthur Brock knows what he is doing. I did a research about his past and trust me, he isn't just any programer.

They already sold the ETH for cash and raised over a million for hardware and are beginning a second round of hardware fundraising. Also when the beta starts they start taking their fee to self-fund.

So if there are norms for companies to follow to not get shit on by feminists and the media, that everyone follows, you think that they should not follow those norms because? Get fucked idiot. Get out of your burger king job and go with a team and sit down a VC and their team. They grill you on this shit and company culture, literally just as much as they do about the tech. You are fucking deluded if you think some company that doesn't say that they like hiring PoC and women and will "try their hardest to be inclusive" will get any funding at all. The press even goes after VC's if they don't invest in projects that don't do this. Like if your sheet is white 20 year old incel companies you lose your seat at the table with big boys.

This, Eric Harris-Braun also has 10 years of continuous github commits that you can look at.

Idgaf about your shitty coin but you sure are buttmad

Yep, the their whole team is really good. This is why I hate /biz lately. All they do his FUD and annoy everyone with ChainLink or BCH.
And what really pisses me off is that everyone is always involing politics into it.
>Hurr durr Cucks investors
>Hurr durr sjw Devs
Srsly, who cares? We are all talking about money and making money and not about politics.

If anyone is really interested to invest into a Token or Coin, then they should do a research about the devs. Holo is by far the best with Pundi X. I don't care if they are leftys. Honestly, I'm a conversative too. If a Token/Company (whatever it is) is either a lefty or right wing, I really don't care. I'm here to make tons of money and not to talk about fucking sjw's.

what's so special about him?

linkedin.com/in/artbrock
Take a look at this and read.

pundi x... found the ranjeesh

Attached: 1531807600881.png (602x465, 476K)

absolute state of /biz

Attached: 11111unknown.png (865x677, 533K)

where is proof for what you are saying?

nothing there stands out?

feet pls

Why would you want to exclude racists?

of course not. he was larping, holo founders have no career success to show for except their hobby stuff with ceptr and metacurrency. gtfo holoshills

Attached: HOLOCHAIN-INTEROPERABILITY-BLOWOUT.jpg (594x906, 375K)