Only 16% -18% of the Brazilian population has at least one great-great-grandfather born in Europe...

Only 16% -18% of the Brazilian population has at least one great-great-grandfather born in Europe. They are basically in the South and Sao Paulo.
70% of 'white' brazilians arent able to point out a single european ancestor
According to studies conducted by Leonardo Monastério, only 16.3% of Brazilian workers have at least one Germanic, East European, Italian or Japanese surname.[62].
Furthermore, according to the research by demographer Giorgio Mortara, supplemented in the 1980s by Judicael Clevelário, only between 16 and 18% of the Brazilian population was descended from immigrants who entered in Brazil after 1840, including Italians and all other nationalities. Most studies on the impact of immigration have followed Giorgio Mortara's conclusions from 1940s to 1950s. Mortara concluded that only about 15% of Brazil's population growth, between 1840s and 1940s, was due to immigration, and that the population of immigrant origin (immigrants and descendants) was only 16% of the total population of Brazil. [63].
This means that the majority of self-declared whites in Brazil have no recent European ancestry, unlike places like Argentina, USA, Canada and Australia.[65]. In fact, genetic studies have pointed out that at least 86% of brazilian population have at least 10% of native american and african ancestrality. These conclusions are consistent with Mortara's conclusions that only 16% of Brazilians have any recent ancestors from outside Brazil. [66]
Besides, Brazil received only 4,3 million europeans between 1821 and 1932, while Argentina has received 6,4 million, Canada 5,2 and USA 32,2 million

Attached: english_poverty_4usd_00-1.jpg (2457x2455, 562K)

Lmao why y'all so poor. Like just make money lol it's just 4 USD a day

Get laid

Do sex
We had this same thread 2 times yesterday, come with something new plox

this
repetitive threads are gay except for when i make them

Panama is actually way richer than it should be given its retardation. But we had the luck to be located in the thinnest part of a Continent that divides the two most important oceans in the world.

have sex

This, unironically
Panama is just provincia rebelde edición Colombia. And as corrupt as us

>And as corrupt as us

Wew, never thought we'd reach this degree of delusion. Go get professional help ASAP

literally mutt country

Remind me why the capital and biggest metropolis in Colombia doesn't have a single metro line yet?

Attached: D1pVKHiWkAgtKs5.jpg (680x680, 67K)

Shittiest geography ever

Panama has one of the most dangerous places in the Americas in it.

Sure mate. Enjoy Transmillenio.
You mean the Darien Gap?

gimme india gf

Attached: 1559775634566.png (894x1067, 736K)

Yeah.

It is literally as dangerous as any wilderness in the tropics. I can think of like 7 places that are more dangerous and that are actually inhabited just in Central America.

Metro is definitely getting built m8, no need to be so rude :(

Also I have a car, only minimum wagies use public transportion so it's not like I'll ever ride the future metro anyway :D

I am not trying to insult. I am as offended as any Colombian should be that a city the size of Bogota doesn't have a metro system and the major acts like Bogota only need Transmillenio.
Hopefully, Bogota gets a metro line soon.

Dude the major is literally a shareholder at Volvo IIRC. His duty is to sell as many buses as possible. It's all so tiresome. And no I'm not even kidding, he has vested interests in expanding transmilenio as far and wide as humanly possible, but the man gave up and secured Funding for the metro as well. Holy fuck this is embarrasing

the centraca memes are true

yikes

la creatura Braziliana..

Test