What do you think about your country's future?

what do you think about your country's future?

Attached: 560966539dd7cc1b008bd9d1-750-563.png (750x563, 137K)

I like it.

Attached: 1529299355849.jpg (1078x912, 147K)

We're fucked. Our economy is propped up on a housing bubble and selling rocks and education to Asians.
New Zealand is basically us without that. And they're just us with a decent amount lower wages.

Attached: 1556704944872.png (1186x748, 158K)

ewwww chicanos...ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

For some reason black Americans look at this as freeing them from some sort of burden. It’s like they forget how much our Hispanics and Asians hate our Black people.

scares the fuck out of me because I know it means balkanization which means inevitable violence

t. Self-depricating CHI

doens't even look bad. i thought white niggers were going extinct?

America will be more equal without whites

Nothing wrong with chicanos

darker than black

im not chicano
t. Jose Rodriguez

>blacks consistently stay at 13% just to keep the meme going

More and more dark skinned subhumans are dying and committing suicide, while light skinned people have an unchanged homicide and suicide rate. Looks pretty good

>America will be more equal without whites
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Whites just need to have sex

except there is something called birth rate, retard

Dumb ass fuck

Blacker than you
t. Self-depricating and self-denying CHI

I'm hispanic, so what? We are replacing you and are going to be the best Americans in history. You are better off being nice to nonwhites over the next couple decades.

the only reason why blacks don't keep growing is because black males only interbreed with white women

>country getting worse and worse every year
>we're gonna be the best americans ever!
yikes...anyway you're birthrates are a sliver higher than whites. You won't replace jack shit. Just be equal to whites

Declining for every group. And the poor ones (dark skinned) are getting neutered at younger and younger ages

How's the asian population more than doubling while the hispanic population is only increasing by a quarter when America is right next to a bunch of hispanic countries?

I wish there were more white people on earth

>and are going to be the best Americans in history
Let's not start making crazy claims here

no

Attached: dyingwhites.png (4592x3196, 1.25M)

there will be more asians than blacks here? i really doubt that lul

The entire world economy I a house of cards

Not so good

Attached: oadjdc17nw201.png (1024x626, 37K)

Hispanic immigration has declined while Asian has increased

Also, the only close Hispanic countries are Cuba which has negative population growth and Mexico which no longer sends much migrants to the US

most of the asian immigrants we got post 1965 were refugees from asian cunts during the cold war. as asia gets more prosperous we'll see a sharp decline in asian immigration. spics can still strream over the border

Okay, you're retarded. Don't talk to me anymore

>as asia gets more prosperous
lol you think the Philippines is suddenly going to become first world?

Is that why we're giving away ebt cards (1k each)?
Is that why there's a border crisis?
We all know this is a race war for you. That's why you downplay the Hispanic migration. That's why your government won't stop caravans all the way through the 2000 miles of your country.
You're ainning your reconquista against el norte because our government is letting you. Just keep that in mind

Excited desu

Attached: D51AADsXsAIz4G9.jpg (540x343, 30K)

Most of the hispanic migrants are now coming from Central America. Places like Guatemala.

through mexico

Feels pretty good honestly.

Attached: mutt pride.png (1087x1087, 491K)

>WELL ACKSHUALLY ITS PEOPLE MUCH WORSE THAN MEXICANS

Based having an 8inch black in the ass is the best

dark future to mexico, ultraviolence never seen in a cunt without war state