What are some countries that are wealthier than what their average IQ would suggest?

What are some countries that are wealthier than what their average IQ would suggest?

Attached: panama IQ.png (4000x3044, 2.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PY-TgbkDgIU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can we see streets?

>small population
>has the world's most important canal
not really surprising

Panama is literally the greatest nation in all of Latin America

not over the shit

Here is a vid
youtube.com/watch?v=PY-TgbkDgIU

Whilst IQ itself isn't a meme, the statistics for IQ that are commonly used in supposedly scientifically based IQ maps are nothing more than an intellectually dishonest, ridiculously created meme.
Anyone who posts Richard Lynn maps is a low IQ retard themselves

Anyone here can prove to me that IQ correlates with a nation's wealth and stability?
I'm genuinely interested and willing to listen.

pic related. Mongolians. Average IQ of 105.

Attached: powerful-human-portraits-9__880.jpg (880x584, 170K)

implying the 84 iq populace built that

>tfw
>Too dumb do eat raw meat.

It's dumb shit pushed by pol. The world runs on economics, not IQ and muh heritage shit. You can have a dumbfuck populace, but if your economy is properly structured, maintained, and viable on the world stage, it doesn't matter

IQ is a meme is misused often and it's fluid as fuck (sleep loss, starvation, stress, finances all effect it).

The thing is that you need wealth to build pretty much anything, and a retarded population would suggest no wealth. Of course, there are other factors that influence how wealthy a nation is other than IQ and this creates exceptions.

Mongalians live better lives than everyone in a metropolitan city and I would give anything to be born a mongol nomad

That's true
Education level and as an extension your socio-economic class also is a deciding factor.

aunque el mono se vista de seda mono se queda

largest land empire in history
105 avg IQ
now make a hobby of going to japan to dominate sumo, making japanese very butthurt

it really is an amazing country

almost forgot, the babies are adorable, look at those giant cheeks

Attached: babies5.jpg (400x619, 45K)

The source of panamas wealth is the panama canal. Which was built by high iq americans. Lets not pretend it has anything to do with the people of panama.

Bien dicho, wey. Andele andale, viva México. Bien Chingon!

Attached: botas-picudas-tribal.jpg (575x389, 46K)

ardido

The idea of the canal is older than your country. Americans did manage to succeed where others failed, but it is not like the Americans have 100% of the credit. Also, the Americans never managed the canal as a source of income but rather as a strategic position from a military perspective. We are successful at operating it in an extremely profitable way, complementing it to other logistical services (like the Interoceanic train, the Tocumen Airport, the ports on both oceans) and financial services as well. Also, we did build a bigger and more efficient third set of locks.

Of course, the people who manage the canal are not the average Panamanian, much in the same way the Americans who design and developed the original lock for the Panama canal were not average Americans.

Si wey. Bien pinche picantes los tacos, cabron! Orale.

Probably Oman, Catar and UAE

>Of course, the people who manage the canal are not the average Panamanian

Can't argue with you on that fellow compa, the people who manage the canal are actually wealthy Venezuelans and a minority of capable Panamanians, sadly.

Iq maps are all stupid shit

>the people who manage the canal are actually wealthy Venezuelans and a minority of capable Panamanians
That is literally against the law, chamo.

>Flynn

That is literally against the law

Oh sweet summer child, you probably also believe the law applies to everyone the same way.

Attached: Juan-Carlos-Varela-REu.jpg (660x440, 18K)

At least it does in the ACP, not that a Venezuelan could fathom the concept.

Having been all over the place in Latam I can attest this. I only wished Panama city weren't so damn humid and insufferable for a mountain nibba like me

The climate of this city is inhospitable. This city would be uninhabitable without aircon.

Indeed. I rember entering any shop/building/vehicle was a yuge relief for me

T. 87 iq ahmed

look like a shithole

sorry...
I am so sorry that you have bad taste!

>implying that isn't the result of money funneled into the economy because of the canal

well, that's a legit move nonetheles

Are those ugly ass skyscrapers supposed to impress me?

>using money to invest in your nation instead of giving millionaires tax breaks
This scares the mutt

Look at how well that's served Egypt.

I feel like Chileans always get embiggened when talking about South America, how we're doing so well. But if you include all of Latin America, you guys are the big swinging dicks. Proud of you bros.

Like being a tax haven?
Literally free money

this lol

The population's intelligence is irrelevant. It's the intelligence of the rulling class that mattters