Is it true that the wife has all the money and gives the husband an allowance in a traditional Japanese marriage?

Is it true that the wife has all the money and gives the husband an allowance in a traditional Japanese marriage?

Attached: IMG_4401.jpg (3601x2586, 2.18M)

the wife usually takes care of the finances in Asia because she doesnt work. of course that has been changing due to two-income families.

Yes
And also, when you get divorced, you'll lose half of your property.

Imagine having to beg your wife for money so you can pay 16 year old hookers suck your dick.

Attached: pathetic1.jpg (700x483, 28K)

Or beg your wife for money so you can suck 16 yo dicks

>of course that has been changing due to two-income families.

In the case, wife also gets all of your salary and gives allowance like $200 a month

no

Yes, it's true. Luckily many women don't do it, things are changing. I can do whatever I want with my money.

>Luckily many women don't do it, things are changing.

Scarnon, Dave?

Yes. She controls the money and makes financial decisions. That's why you sometimes see Japanese women traveling (sometimes for prolonged periods of time) without their husbands, who are at home slaving away.

What the fuck is wrong with that wh*toid?

She's from Texas iirc.

>implying it's not the same everywhere

Good job on that Jap nigga

has she gotten pregnant yet? I remember when they stopped making videos they were whining about wanting to start a family or something.

She punched above her weight class. No way she can get another guy like him

They moved to the US to start their family. Since their channel & blog is everything about living in Japan, they probably thought it's pointless to continue

>They moved to the US to start their family.
Dumbest thing you could ever do.

that's hot desu

oh was referring to the money thing not the munted horseface in amwfposter's op btw

This is true in my home country iran too.

>Iran
Are you in LA? Massive Persian community there.

>why yes I give all my money to my sister so that she could go on dates with chads

Attached: YiwV-m0CXmw.jpg (1746x2160, 282K)

Sound like the Netherlands