Are Vietnamese the most alpha Asians ?

Are Vietnamese the most alpha Asians ?
-first country to defeat a colonial power by military means(Vietnam vs France) also Killed the most Americans when on foreign soil
-Could actually get decent to model type western girls
-in the 90s they actually went up against the blacks and Mexican gangs in Southern California
- actually have representation in NFL and MMA ( tough sports)

Attached: 1E2B0372-BFAD-4A70-9187-2D67414847E2.jpg (640x789, 494K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasions_of_Vietnam
youtu.be/6zjtowu_8RE?t=442
streamable.com/o0e5d
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did we just forget about Mongols or what

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasions_of_Vietnam

vietnam beat them not just once....not twice....but three times.

>To avoid further conflict, Đại Việt and Champa agreed to a tributary relationship with the Yuan dynasty
>The capital of Đại Việt was sacked by the Mongols three times
lol

During the Han Dynasty until 1200AD, China literally conquered White people from present-day 'Western China & Central Asia' and changed that population to one that looks like this today.

Attached: Kazakh-Pic.jpg (604x454, 165K)

Vietnamese and Afghanis maybe the two toughest people in the world

After the Mongols conquered China, they literally went next across Asia into the heart of Europe and advanced as far of the gates of Vienna.

Attached: MongolEmpire-display.jpg (550x425, 64K)

vietnam figure it cost less to pay tributes than to finance an army to kill mongolians everytime. more of an annoyance issue than was scared desu

vietnamese forefather who fought against mongols were cheering from the heaven when their descendant hit this flying knee to knock this pesky mongol out

youtu.be/6zjtowu_8RE?t=442

And China was eviscerated so hard by the UK that their dynasty system collapsed harder than it ever had before, even more so than when the fucking Mongols invaded.
>B-but the fall of the dynasty system was inevitable
Cope. The final collapse of China's dynasty system was driven by British wars and trade. All that's left now is a shallow capitalistic nation with no culture.

>first country to defeat a colonial power
That was Japan when it beat Russia twice in a row (then modern Russians have the audacity to claim that they are the reason why Japan lost ww2)

you are seriously going to compare what China & Mongols did with conquering entire empires with Vietnam defending your home country against invaders? using this logic, Afghanistan is the model of 'alpha'-ness.

no country in Southeast Asia (which includes Vietnam) has done anything other than being conquered by other people whether it is China, Japan, or the Western colonial powers.

>shallow capitalistic nation with no culture.
Pay reparation whitoid

christ
shut the fuck up already

streamable.com/o0e5d

tell 'em why you mad paco

Filipinos are the strongest race

>capitalist nation with no culture
>flag

he's been doing this for like 8 years.
not a joke, just take some of the posts from the US flag itt and search them on an archive

>>capitalist nation with no culture
>>flag
>flag

Attached: images.jpg (223x226, 20K)

every now and then i check back in at r/hapas and the other asian incel subreddits, its still the same guys posting for years now
want to feel sorry for them but i don't, its so pathetic

Attached: 1560234802444.png (1148x996, 288K)

what. im vietnamese, how could i be an incel?
got me confused with somone else m8, just started lurking here for 2 months. anyways where my vietnamese at??? so we can stunt on our haterzZz >:D

you are chinese subhuman

I got your back bro

jurchens are the most alpha asians
vietnamese are nowhere near as alpha as the JVRCHEN HORDE

Kys pajeet, you are cringe