I don't understand

I don't understand

Africans travel 5km to get water from a well everyday

Why don't they just settle near the well ? Or why don't they just build a well next to their home ?

The Romans, Sumerians and Harappans didn't just magically wait for water to appear, they built canals and irrigations to get water

Why don't Africans do the same ? I just don't understand

Attached: D200-0790-138A-2.jpg (1600x1067, 461K)

>whit0id doesn't understand the concept of feeling a connection to his sacred homeland
how typical

what are you on about

there's a big ass snake on the ground anyone else see it?

>my sacred homeland is smaller than a 5 km radius.

That's a fucking stick lmao

I'm pretty sure they have a reason for that

For starters, only a minority of people do this.
Secondly, the areas around the wells aren't very good for human settlement.
Thirdly, not every area of the world can sustain infrastructure like irrigation, and pipes. At least not whilst also keeping it clean.
Fourth, it's tradition. A lot of Africans living in rural villages do so for that reason.

>Bwahahaha Why are you poor? Stop being poor.

Attached: images (1).jpg (574x534, 32K)

Which is ?

hy don't they fo hunt animals to eat ?

cope

>Fourth, it's tradition

Attached: bajs.jpg (480x360, 7K)

Imagine not wanting to make life easier for yourself because it would ruin tradition

There's no infrastructure. Can you build a canal or plumbing system all by yourself when you earn half a dollar a day?

Are they afraid of getting ambushed by lions and hippos at the watering hole?

What you earn doesn't matter, the materials and manpower are free, all it takes is time and committment, with the reward being easy access to clean water, which allows you to work on another aspect of your spciety. Africans are just lazy and don't want to work hard for something

>the materials and manpower are free
Lol, whut?

>At least not whilst also keeping it clean.

Attached: angola.jpg (1024x576, 129K)

The men in these villages spend about half of their time doing absolutely nothing. Bricks can be made by hand from the dirt and they don't need planning permission from the local council to start digging up the earth. The men just don't want to work

>There's no infrastructure

why don't they build it

They’re niggers, user

Back then our ancestors build water piping from clays that's connected to water reservoir made from stones and clay. There's no reason they can't build that.

Right, and the know ledge required comes from fucking thin air. Also,

>Working your ass off to build an aqueduct for free

You're living in the Information Age mate, all those tribal Africans have smartphones. Even if they don't have access to the internet in their village it would take maximum 1 day for someone to travel to the nearest town, use an internet café or 3G, and bring home heaps of information on aquaducts and irrigation. They're just too lazy.
>>working your ass off to build an aquaduct for free
Yeah for your family and your neighbours? If I didn't have clean drinking water growing up my father would've exhausted himself and all his options to find a way to give clean water to his children, anyone would.

Why are you in the Netherlands than shitskin?

wtf, napoli looks like THAT?

Because settling anywhere near a waterpond in subsaharan Africa will leave you with the dengue witin two weeks

Attached: 1428622945430.jpg (960x540, 93K)