WAAAH F-FUCK YOU SOFIA!!! I AM THE ONLY GOD OK IM GONNA CREATE MY BIG BOY UNIVERSE YOU DONT EXIST FUCK OFF!!!

>WAAAH F-FUCK YOU SOFIA!!! I AM THE ONLY GOD OK IM GONNA CREATE MY BIG BOY UNIVERSE YOU DONT EXIST FUCK OFF!!!

Attached: demiurge.png (441x539, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gnosis.org/welcome.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what?

>he doesn't know

a student of the occult, are you? what are your sources of study? I recently joined a teosophy lodge here in my city. It really expanded my conscience...

gnosticism is retarded

mostly books, i don't know anyone who is into this
t. Ialdabaoth Saklas Samael

enlighten me big brain boi

It is spiritual equivalent of believing in chemitrails or reptilian conspiracy.

can you explain it then?

Not at all, commie

what books? I'm currently reading a Treatise on White Magic, by Annie Besant. It's pretty dense, but I'm making progress. I've been experimenting with magic recently, learning to aknowledge and manipulate the subtle energies around us. But still i'm a newbie

Attached: magia para gatos.jpg (540x960, 57K)

gnosis.org/welcome.html
this should clear your doubts

Well, the Nag Hammadi library is a classic
Also, I've been reading a lot on astral projection

Nice. Will look out for the Nag Hammadi texts. i found a pdf online but in english, and honestly I think english is great for poems and all but I hate it for mystical subjects, it makes everything sound fake and RPG-y. If you have a copy in spanish could you please share? if not I'll just wait and see if I find one in Brazilian.

and about the atral projection, did you ever succeed in having one? I've made experimentations with dreams, but only got as far as realizing I was dreaming and deliberately waking me up with a pre-set trigger. I had a lucid dream once a few eyars back but on accident. I've a book on the astral plane by Leadbeater, but haven't read it yet.

Sorry mate, I read it in English.
About the AP, yes I suceeded once, but it was for a short time. Working on it, yo!

What's going on in this thr-sheeeeeit
Gonzalo, light the pyres

Attached: 1545791387055.png (420x420, 18K)

LMAOing @ your demi*rge cult, Manolo

hmm, tell me more about it, how was it? what technique did you use? did you try many times before succeeding?

It's roughly just the Matrix
Some evil fucker "the demiurge" fucked shit up by creating the world, and through one way or another, split up the great spirit of the universe into our souls, making the physical world our prison we need to break out of, something we can only achieve by reaching enlightenment (gnosis aka the red pill).

>muh toll houses

I've read On The Origin Of The World and it was honestly more retarded than the Bible. Now I believe the Gnostics were nothing but the ancient equivalent of brain dead flat-earthers.

the demiurge is just misunderstood, like fins are

Haven't read it, but in general you should know that esoteric literature is mostly symbolic, and if you couldn't make sense of it, it's probably because you weren't ready for it. That goes for the Bible too.

I used WBTB. Yes I've tried A LOT before

Who is Sofia?

It's heresy.

Nigga you of all people should know this shit, it's a Greek word
Wisdom

>It's heresy

Attached: 1559567674964s.jpg (125x116, 3K)

if it was real, how could op just autistically screech about it on a public forum with zero repercussions?

Attached: smiling happy face.png (512x512, 26K)

>implying it won't have repercussions

Attached: Graham.jpg (1010x537, 137K)