Do you prefer Italian or American pizza?

Do you prefer Italian or American pizza?

Attached: 1559560260801.jpg (1024x680, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-e5gTx1fVU4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Depend.

Roma ≠ Napoli
NYC ≠ Chicago

I never eat a Chicago's pan pizza but they look disgusting on YouTube.

Italian, but I live 20 minutes away from Italy so its obvious I think

Italian but I love both.

You eat at the border ?

I still remember my trips to Switzerland to eat a good fondue fribourgeoise and the stress to be caught drinking while driving on my way back at midnight.

Attached: 38531_default_landscape.jpg (650x500, 80K)

American but I pretend to prefer Italian because it makes me look more refined and cultured

Sometimes, but there isn't a huge difference there are many Italians here. They never stopped me at the border. Once I saw an Italian border patrol guy reading Mickey Mouse kek. And the Swiss ones let me in because they see I'm Swiss I think.

>I never eat a Chicago's pan pizza but they look disgusting on YouTube.
you can only eat a slice or two and it is more like lasagna without noodles than it is a pizza
It's pretty good but not as a good as normal pizza

t. lived by chicago for over 10 years

Uh neither?

Attached: Guerrin_pizza_mozzarella_panceta.jpg (3260x2010, 1.58M)

I never ate American pizza. If it looks like a pizza i would eat it but if it looks like a lasagna o with strange toppings I wouldn't.
does the american pizza bread have added sugar like everything there?

The Swiss border agents are the only ones in Europe doing their jobs desu. I got searched several times. The rest don't give a fuck.

some people add some sugar to accelerate the yeast but it isn't necessary

i know you have to add just a bit of sugar in the dough but i thought American pizza is sweeter than the average

I'd assume anything bought from a store will have corn syrup smuggled in it.

American. Italian pizza is by far the worst pizza in the world.

>b-b-but my tradizionale margarita!!

I went to Naples and the pizzas there were honestly comparable to dog shit and still the best pizza I've ever had was in Helsinki.

Chicago deep dish is actually just a meme pizza. Only tourists eat it

some of the best pizza in the world is in my town

we also have the best chocolate in the world, as well as potato chips, fries, and corn

It was that bad?

dat basil tho

1 italian
2 pizza hut pan pizza

chicago pizza is shit

Don’t you put chocolate on your frozen pizzas?

Pizza Hut is trash

pizza hut is the lowest tier of pizza unironically besides maybe school cafeteria pizza

Yes. Pretty much just bread with some tomato sauce in the middle.

I'd rank Little Caesar's lower

I only like their pan pizza, for non pan it would be little caesars

Little C’s is fucking cardboard. Why do you eat chains anyways? Do you not have any decent local pizzerias near you? I have a bunch of awesome pizzarias here. Not only do they taste better, but they are also way cheaper. I can get an 18inch pepperoni pizza for $15 (NO DELIVERY FEE) from local, but if I got a 16inch (their largest size) from Papa Johns, it would be $20 plus a $3 delivery fee. Fucking bs

that doesn't sound like a pizza, are you sure you didn't just eat actual dog shit?

I only went to Little Caesar's as a kid because I was a poorfag.

>Do you not have any decent local pizzerias near you?
yeah, just talking about ones we know

>why yes I prefer pizza bianca how could you tell

Attached: caption.jpg (550x733, 71K)

chad as fuck

I had pizza once when I was in Tuscany, I've never been to America

This is a COPE, tavern-style is more popular but locals still treat themselves to deep dish from time to time.

Never had Italian style I think but Chicago has better pizza than New York

Italian.
t. been to Italy
I do like some types of American pizza though. New Haven has great pizza.

Is Pizza a popular food in Italy?

American (frozen)

no? never heard about this
we put Nutella on "White" pizza

As far as there is mayo on it, we'll accept the both of them desu.

Attached: mayo.jpg (480x360, 39K)

Yeah it's very popular, though it's far from the only dish they have.

I know Italian food is quite varied. I'm only asking if it's like American-level popularity. I thought perhaps it was just a normal occasional dish unlike america where's cultural phenomenon

fag

When I was in Italy I saw pizzerias that specialized in pizza.

it is good and better than normal pizza imo, just cant eat as much
better than it looks

i only get chains because they are cheaper here than the nice local places. Some local places are cheaper but they are shittier somehow.

based

Attached: majokänkky.jpg (600x505, 70K)

>I'm only asking if it's like American-level popularity. I thought perhaps it was just a normal occasional dish unlike america where's cultural phenomenon
Define occasional.
If you are going out to eat, more often than not you'll get pizza
It's a common street food if you need something fast, especially for students
People often make it at home
You'll hardly find people that haven't eaten any pizza in the past one or two weeks

which ever one has the stuffed crust, that one i prefer.

I'm truly fascinated by these conversations
I have a feeling the American level here is higher than normal, like the fact you know sugar accelerates yeast growth in the dough? I met Americans who never seen non dried basil irl
Yes it is popular, some cities are sad and all they have is doner kebabs and pizzerias, its kind of the basic eating place for groups. Often northern pizza is shitty, I say it as a northerner living in naples (pizza city). And yes there is hell much more than pizza as traditional food, though I find it funny how Neapolitans are meme loving pizza more than any dish, and take pictures of pizza when eating it (why yes i'm Neapolitan what gave it away). In fact ethnical food, with few exceptions, is not such based here as in northerner places

> not mixing mayo and ketchup
you folks are missing out

youtu.be/-e5gTx1fVU4

Is that a cringe thread or are you all disgusting abominations?

Very based pizza right there. Greatest ally.

Italian. American pizza has way too much cheese and retards think that's how it should be.

>OMG bro 5 pounds of cow goop sliding down my throat thats so EPICCC bro! who needs sauce or dough!

fucking embarassed to live here

We have a place here that makes small meme pizzas with ketchup and mayo. Idk why but it's one of the tastiest thing I've eaten in my life

>Define occasional.
pizza burgers and hotdogs are the trifecta of american soul

is it like this for you

>Do you prefer Italian or American pizza?

German.

Attached: oetker schokopizza.jpg (1024x1001, 176K)

>eating savory pizookie

>Do you prefer Italian or American pizza?

Turkish.

Attached: serveimage-25.jpg (1216x810, 126K)

I like the ones from Lidl. I cut up some lettuce, cucumber, onion and tomatoes and make a wrap out of it.

Maybe I am ratchet but Lil C ain't bad and I actually like it. The grease and the saltines elevates the flavor, plus their sauce is actually well spiced.
Wouldn't rank it as top tier but it surely ain't the worst.
If they brought their bacon and pretzel crust to Mexico I'd just eat there 2/7 days.

What's with swedes and their obsession for cucumber?
CUCUMBER DOES NOT BELONG INTO TACOS HELVETE.

why not? it's refreshing. We put it in tacos too together with tomato and iceberg lettuce

I make my own.

Now what?

Attached: za.jpg (1094x738, 165K)

I've had both and American pizza is far better, just like takeout Chinese food is way tastier than legit Chinese food.

I know, neither do I use it in my tacos but it makes the dish feel fresher. I also put creme fraiche on it.

cucumber is disgusting

that's a soggy bruschetta

Attached: bruschette.jpg (646x232, 28K)

Billy's

>We put it in tacos too together with tomato and iceberg lettuce
mfw

Attached: HELVETE.gif (480x266, 2.52M)