Mixed Race peoples

Why do mixed race people seem to only identify with one side of their heritage? Especially ignoring their white side. If they're half black they only identify as black, if they're Mexican they only identify with their indigenous side despite being like 80% european etc. I think this is more common in America but it happens here also. I

Attached: t1.jpg (900x1200, 118K)

the guy in your pic has a gf. How is that possible?

cause he is tyler motherfucking 1

white people don't consider half-black people to be white, so they won't identify as white when nobody thinks of them as such

Personality and he's chad

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 30K)

He's E-famous and fixed himself up (stopped his bad stutter for example)

I'm mixed myself and I wonder the same thing. It's probably because of the retarded one drop rule. Whites usually don't accept mixed folks into their groups too, unlike blacks. I embrace both sides of my family and don't identify by one side

But that's the point. They're mixed race, i don't consider them black either. If i see a mixed race person i don't th

think for like 2 seconds and it should be painfully obvious

- I don't think "there's a black person"

It benefits white liberals in their plan to usurp PoC communities and subjugate them

He is buff manlet with lots of money. You havd to be pretty charismatic too to have so many viewers

White people don't accept the mixed as their own.
Diaspora kids get treated like outsiders so they fetishize "their" home country.
Mixed nationality kids in a third country usually side with the "home" country that is bigger and more powerful.

>hurr im a mutt that did steroids in highschool
yeah, such a chad. lmao

Tyler probably stunted his growth because he fell for the meathead meme.

>Checked
Seriously if wasn't such a manlet he would be a giga-chad

my gf is half PRican half mex, she identifies more with puertorican side because she grew up with them and her mexican family lives far away in a different state besides her (mex) mom. idk how it would work if both sides of her family were in her life consistently.

Whites have recessive genes so any racemixing is going to cuck those white genes pretty hard. It's only natural for them to not involve themselves with identifying as whites. It won't fuck with their heads as much and they won't be as rejected.

because everyone considers whiteness as something sacred that should be pure while the other races worship those dirty bleached mongrels

because if you're not white you get more gibs

becuase whites arent cuckholds that love race mixing so if youre mixed they want nothing to do with you

>6'5
>jacked
>rich
>relatively famous

Attached: download (14).jpg (1280x720, 144K)

>6'5

Attached: 404.jpg (653x523, 124K)

Imagine how big american women are

Attached: c97.png (680x611, 550K)

because white people don't accept them as white

1 drop rule is still out there.

I indentify myself as Mexican.

(I'm a mutt, my father was mulatto and my mother race mixed too)

They'd be considered white in africa i assume.
What about the white mexicans? Doesn't it cause some confusion.

Because identitying as black gives you oppression points and an N word pass

Why would you identify as white in the first place if people will think you're a complete idiot and one day end up on imageboards as a meme for doing so?

I identify as mixed just to offend as few people as possible.

He's a based alpha autist and also ripped

>What about the white mexicans?
Many don't even care, in Mexico race is not something important, of course there's Jow Forumstards and retarteds IRL but as I said race is not really important here, the important thing here's your wallet.

I'm mulatto and I identify as white

Attached: Jackie Arklöv.jpg (705x1024, 191K)

that makes sense though, for countries like mexico and turkey being mixed is the norm so people can easily attach their ethnic identity to their national one and its not the least confusing. Americans get a lot of shit for stating theyre white or whatever but really its necessary since mixed people in the broad groups are common but mixing across them is a more recent phenomena.

Attached: 1555640621216.png (500x720, 518K)

u look like those monkey vampires from wizard of oz

I LOOK LIKE A NIGGER

God, this man is beautiful.

That's not him
t. knower

I think they identify with the side they look like the most

I'm half-Armenian, and I identify completely as Armenian.

Attached: my dna.png (2216x2516, 1.8M)

>not identifying as the smallest % you can isolate in your ancestry just for the shitposting potential

yum

Well thats stupid

>Well thats stupid
Why?

Attached: 917.png (769x612, 167K)

Well what's the other half?

I'm mixed-raced, and I identify as every single part that makes me.

Identifying with anything that created you is foolish. I've got white friends, Hispanic friends, but they're not real friends.

Worst part is my kind don't even exist.
My White father knew of the Amerindian tribes and their genetic distance from one another, and he fucked my mother anyway.

Now I'm stuck. Never going to reproduce.
Never going to experience love. Never going to enjoy my life at all, and then I'm to die. The only way out is to have sex with men, but I don't believe it's alright to do that. It's terrible.

Attached: Me2.jpg (812x593, 184K)

In Brazil, mixed people call themselves "pardos" or "morenos"

This black x white thing is an american thing because of the one drop rule

It's in the image, but here's another one for you.

Attached: 9d433a860533b739684382f807baabcd.png (1398x594, 86K)

So why do you identify as being purely Armenian when you're not? Because it's the more interesting side?

Because I want to.

Attached: 917.png (769x612, 167K)

You're a retard

Get some confidence lad