Depresstugal

>Depresstugal

Attached: D8zJsNzXoAMiFoU.jpg (660x776, 89K)

I have had antidepressants written out, but the only thing they did in 8 weeks was make me unable to ejaculate and have a proper erection, so I quit and never went back to my doctor.

>Iceland
Why?

Attached: wtf.png (512x422, 231K)

good choice

I had erectile dysfunction for a like 2 weeks when i was taking antidepressants and then it just passed and went back to normal again.

I've heard so many stories of people having bad side effects from anti-deps, so I just refuse to take them.

Wtf aussies, i didn't know you were going through such a rough time, cmere

Attached: 1535274645888.png (746x512, 99K)

I unironically almost became a shooter when I was a teenager, avoid them at all costs, especially SSRIs

based doctors helping old fella Darvin

There are many different types of antidepressants, why not just bring it up with your doctor and discuss its side effects and see for yourself if its really worth it. They definitely made my life a lot better for me despite some of the side effects in the beginning

Damn, is this the power of THE HAPPIEST COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD™?

*w

they did again when my gf had an abortion earlier this year

Snow and cold pretty much all year

my grandmother is a psychiatrist and she always says to look at the liverflower

in iceland they don't even have a single tree

>I suffer in the first world
>Depression is real

Attached: soy1847.jpg (644x1148, 36K)

looks like firsties literally suffer more, considering the antidepressant statistics

big pharma hands them out like candy so they can make $$$

No Russia? No offence but it looks kind of a depressing place to live in, can't quite put my finger on it though.
Also, 'Straya huh. Didn't expect consumption to be so high there, the fuck is up with that

Attached: hmmmmmm.jpg (441x441, 84K)

US of A isabove Iceland

Attached: db76_fig2.png (960x520, 32K)

your grandma is a stupid whore and a jew, all fake news fuck off.

>Imagine having high rates of suicide, depression or use of anti-depressants.
>Imagine not living in the happiest country on Earth.
kekking at these shitholes

22 hours of daylight in the summer, 22 hours of night in the winter. Fucks with the body's natural rhythm.

base chili

i think it's the same as greenland
they just kill themselves before trying le happy pill

Real men(tm) use alcohol an to self medicate their depression, which doesn't exist because it's just a wectern invention.

That's like Greenland or North Alaska.