"why yes i play with the thought of killing myself every fucking day...

>"why yes i play with the thought of killing myself every fucking day. I indeed see reality with a silent black and white filter rewinding itself every morning. Yes, yes absolutely i can't even enjoy the taste of my meals anymore without topping it with so much hotsauce it leave me with repeatedly diarré. How could you tell?"

Attached: 1560272574160.jpg (500x500, 33K)

lol i dont get it why people like spicy food
it's crap

>omg you shouldn't commit suicide you should see a therapist immediately!!!

Attached: 1559230818184.jpg (708x800, 95K)

it's the only way i can feel taste anymore. Don't even think i like it.

Have sex. That should help

the only one who can deliver you from the bad feelings is Jesus, hey what do you got to lose?

My friend had sex and now he wants to kill himself even more. I told him he’s no longer a gamer now that he crossed that line.

the person who had sex with yo friend probably want to kill self too now

Pull yourself together, people from other countries are judging you

>why yes, I do often conclude that I should kill myself, whilst at the same time being so lethargic that I don't take the necessary preparations and just keep being carried by the motions of life, akin to a log drifting through a stream, in a state of semi-slumber where nothing truly feels real and present and days go by one after another like dust upon the wind, how can you tell?

Attached: 1524205481822.jpg (600x814, 50K)

suicide is based

Attached: bc.jpg (750x418, 228K)

wouldnt it be wonderful to have some meaning in life
try asking Jesus for directions, hey whatdoya got to lose.

not liking spicy food won't make you white macaco

Ewww no, every single person I've met who is passionate about anything is an insufferable cunt.

>better to be slowly drifting to grave, than having point to your life, because of the person i met with a real drive in his life, whom i didn't like.

You are slowly drifting to the grave no matter what, no need to acquire the horrible personality traits that come with "finding purpose" to make it even more miserable.

thats a big generalization, friend. Not everyone with a drive is insufferable.
But true, everything you acquire perishes, even your works are forgotten eventually.

But if you believe in higher power, Jesus, then according to Bible one thing which doesn't perish is your good works towards God..
But its up to you, if one day you'll get sick of doing nothing, a quick small prayer is nothing..

>i suffer in norway

I know. I still don't like it.

No I think she’s happy she’s been on happy pills for a while (at like age 19)

Lol get a grip

>Why yes, I do have an emergency stash of fentanyl that I will snort the moment I begin to suffer from an embarassing health complication such as kidney stones or prostate cancer, because I would rather die than undergo treatment where I must expose the most private areas of my body to multiple health care professionals. How could you tell?

Attached: 1560282897246.png (500x500, 248K)

What’s wrong with kidney stones? You just pass out, piss yourself, then it’s all back to normal.
t. happened twice

He's a Nordic, their "food" is shit

It really is a hit or miss to be honest
Some is really good, some is really bland.

but take away happy pills and its depression time~~~!

based

>Why yes i am indeed aware of the fact that singularity is coming and by 2060 we are all going to be immortal robots living an eternal life of bliss in a simulation and don't give a fuck about anything else as a consequence

Attached: 221333123.jpg (235x176, 8K)

Niggas will die if they cold turkey those pills

This. Good way to ruin what was an edible meal

sad but true. Big pharma is a drug cartel

we won't be in the first bilion of people who get uploaded I'm afraid

earth gets nuked before that comes my friend

Yes