Why do so many ugly malay girls comment on kpop youtube vids and like that shit so much? pure escapism?

why do so many ugly malay girls comment on kpop youtube vids and like that shit so much? pure escapism?

Attached: gettyimages-960889952-612x612.jpg (612x408, 39K)

They don't like their own males because they are too oppressive. Some weird muslim psychology.

They are the same race so they probably like kpop boys for the same reason white girls liked Justin Bieber.

the malaysian incel

What are Azeri girls into? I assume tall and white

they're asian but cool unlike them

russian man

Some like Koreans and Japanese but most of them prefer wh*teoids. It is almost same in all of the muslim countries girls tend to dislike male population in their country. It is very complicated psychology. It is not same with euro chicks who fucks blacks because they look for different tastes.

You'd understand if you saw what their men looked like.

girls in general, all around the world, love k-pop and korean dramas.

nice bait. everyone knows k-pop stars look like metrosexaul plastic alien fags.

Attached: 1*rqwZPqpCuxWHFVQOAF7xnQ.png (1800x1200, 2.52M)

My sister would date him in a heartbeat. Arab girls prefer anything beside arab men.

Korean and Malay aren't the same race. They are as far apart genetically as a Dane is from an arab.

>Dane is from an arab
So the same race

>They are as far apart genetically as a Dane is from an arab.

Malays are Chinese that immigrated to South East Asia less than 2000 years ago.

Their men treat them like shit, so honestly I'm not surprised.

women like to be treated like shit

>t. Ahmed

only white women

Asian girls too. My fiance likes me to choke and slap her during sex.

>OMG HE SAID SOMETHING DEGRADING ABOUT WOMEN. AHMETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Attached: index.png (217x232, 9K)

for you bitachass

Attached: hABA79FDC.jpg (800x420, 167K)

for you

based
w*men genocide when

Women are 1000x more superficial than men. A 9/10 girl with a criminal past is gonna raise serious eyebrows from most men

Nice meme. We're one of the groups who cant beat our women or even really yell at them.

>tfw no gangsta gf to do driveby's with

Its like how ugly middle eastern girls only listen to Spanish Italian and Greek music

>Spanish Italian and Greek music
This doesnt happen

whats the difference?