Buying Monero now is like buying Bitcoin at $80

>Truly decentralized
>Secure
>ASIC resistant, Jihan Wu can't control it.
>Fungible

Let's face it, Bitmain controls almost 50% of Bitcoin's hashing power and they can fuck the whole network whenever they feel like. Monero, with all its flaws, is still immune to that sort of attack. Compared to altcoins, Monero is faring much better during this crash. That's why I think Monero will be #1 in the next 3-5 years.

Attached: PzHu2yli.png (615x615, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bisq.network/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Buying Monero now is like buying Bitcoin at $80
Maybe years ago, not buying your bags.

Attached: Screenshot (95).png (971x546, 56K)

Monero is the best coin. It just cannot be stopped, and has real life clients that are not subject to government rules, so it is immune to a legislative attack.

Attached: bagholder bingo.jpg (1316x1236, 641K)

Why has it dropped so much today? Is it going to go down some more?

Forget about charts, it's too early to draw conclusions. Monero has existed since 2015. It's like Bitcoin in 2013.
My argument is based purely on logic. Just read the BCH vs. BTC threads in this board. These are not issues that could affect the Monero network because the Monero network is immune to ASIC mining companies like Bitmain.

Monero was forked several times, but none of its forks have even remotely threatened the original project.

I'm so sick of this faggoty pepe plushie and this faggoty meme HAWHAWHAW BAGHOLDER COPE XDDD HAWHAW GOT YA I'M HILARIOUS
Fucking NECK YOURSELF

>it is immune to a legislative attack.
Now this is what I call delusion. All a government would have to do is make privacy coins illegal and 99% of exchanges would comply simply out of fear of being arrested and greed.

>Bitmain controls almost 50% of Bitcoin's hashing power and they can fuck the whole network whenever they feel like.
Tell me one reason why they would do that.

insurance fraud

If this happens I bet there will be a decentralized XMR exchange appearing in the week after.

1. To pump their 1 million BCH.

Probably, but like any coin if it's not on multiple exchanges that are normie it won't be as relevant, well except to pedos and drug dealers like right now.

>well except to pedos and drug dealers like right now.
Most pedos and drug dealers still use Bitcoin.

>Most pedos and drug dealers still use Bitcoin.
The ones we've found out about obviously.

I am an XMR maximalist, but it is inevitably going to get caught in this shitstorm. I intend to get in hard at $35.

bisq.network/

How much are you down on a percentage basis fren? Be honest

I agree, it's probably going to hit $40s. I couldn't care less about the price right now, I'm thinking about the next 3 to 5 years. Monero has built a foundation that is much more solid than Bitcoin's.

Nah. We know this from daily TX stats and Darknet market data. Last time I checked over 90% of transactions in DNM were made in Bitcoin.

>buying an cucked SJW coin

I have infiltrated the Fluffy Pony Monero Pump Group on IRC.
They are planning to dump XMR to sub $1 and buy back at sub $1 levels.

What exchanges can you buy it from now? Binance which is where Malta?

Why would I care about anonymous coin when anonymity is the biggest factor linking cryptocurrencies to crime and other dubious shit?

I want institutional and mainstream adoption. How high can random libertarians and drug lords push the market cap?

Wake up already crypto as a payment was tested and falsified last year. Only utility tokens will survive. For payments there is BTC.

Have you even tried to use BTC for payments? It's fucking terrible. I'm banking on adoption, not just furthering bcore boomer wealth as they fail to innovate.
Go all alts.

All you have to do is run a full node like you're supposed to. Problem solved. Full node is the way to go with any coin.

Hi spook

US dollar (cash) is used in more crimes than all crypto currencies combined. So are you going to stop it? It's institutional. You sir are a gigantic retard.

>ALL YOUR COIN NOW BELONG TO US.

>Secure

Why don't you tell everyone how Monero had hidden mining on its network for well over a year before they did anything about it? Or how about the fact that Monero's wallet can be cracked by a first grader?

Oh, I'm sorry, I can't hear you over you yelling "DERO IS A SCAM WAAAH WAAAH" over and over again.

Attached: derowalletvsmonerowallet.png (1171x754, 158K)