I'm the worst student in my class

I'm the worst student in my class.

Attached: images.png (508x604, 23K)

I was also the worst student in my class but I could enter in one of the best university in Japan.

Attached: 1559247081680s.jpg (225x225, 7K)

I'm a fucking retard. I basically fail every single one of my classes. The only reason I'm in my 4th year with a 3.1 is because people around me are so retarded that the curve brings me up every time. Last semester I took a final that looked like it was in another language to me. 4 months of going to class every day only to show up to a final without even understanding the questions.

Same, I don't even attend lectures anymore.

I'm a lazy piece of shit who only cares about his own hobbies and interests but I always did well in school
I never, ever did my homework but I know how to make shit up on the go, make up excuses and find people who are willing to do work for me
This is what it means to be smart
Minimum effort, maximum reward

Attached: 1423833889240.jpg (249x249, 8K)

i'm the worst student in my uni :(

I graduated with a 2.7/4.0 grade from engineering school. It's really shocking that academic performance reduces into a featureless and unessental nullity when some dude from the other side of the phone, who probably had high marks in school, is asking you for help in explaining a basic formula that takes 5 seconds to punch in a calculator.

i got fired from a job that pays 85k

Attached: fpp.png (321x260, 89K)

sad, gambarre

Isn't that like a death sentence in India?

Why indians like this? Why you care that much about being first in one of the shittiest education system in the world?

I never studied and failed high school 3 times. I feel no shame.

Attached: z0z0.png (667x670, 430K)

I cant shart in the mart, just cant do it with all the people around, i feel like im a dissapointment to my family and country. Im still trying tho, every day, and one day i will get that shart. Keep fighting and dont lose hope.

good post

Attached: 1537634627355.jpg (500x500, 193K)

i dropped out but im feelin fine

Attached: 1557723669705.png (476x514, 298K)

I failed out after having $60k spent on me
I don't even want to exist anymore
I'm embarrassed to be alive

Can't fail tests if you drop out before haha

I was horrible student in university but I still graduated on time and got a decent job as a teacher afterwards. My gf did really good in school but she’s struggling being a nurse as her Asian parents forced her into that field.

> Graduated high school in the top 1% of my country
> Go to best university in country
> Got on the deans honours list (top 3% of the cohort)

Attached: 1558753339411.jpg (165x115, 8K)

Oh you're the computer science retard?

haha, enjoy your paid scholarship system, i did everything for free, the uni and the highschool even provide you food, pencils and pens, i receieved free books during school and can enter the uni library any time a day for free, the governament also provides me free bus passes and i have money for research

t. 推薦入試

>out of 6 people in the entire country

>graduate high school with excellent grades
>graduate university with excellent grades
>end up unemployed

Attached: 1557870204735.jpg (788x685, 83K)

I'm the best student in the entire major lmao no one even comes close to me.

Based

I was the worst student at my university so they kicked me out. Can't say I really care about it now. It's just I either don't do anything at all or work/study all day without any breaks. I can't function like normal people

>I didn't study to any exam in my life earlier than the night before exam.
>Once I forgot there was an exam and asked some ''smart'' people to show me and explain the content of the exam. In which I got the highest score.
>I wrote my thesis work in 2 weeks, and got the highest score, there were many who ''wrote'' it for 6 months barely passed it.
Don't think I am praising myself here. I think the people they accept into universities are basically retarded, and the most students really don't know how to THINK at all. We should go back to the system where there is a small percentage of people that access higher education, and the rest that are unable to use their brains are directed to the lines of work where they don't have to use it all.

Attached: kay.jpg (250x250, 16K)

>didn't show up to half my classes or do any work
>there's a potential I'm gonna get a B/A
kinda hope I get an appropriate grade, but i really don't cus I'm morally bankrupt

Attached: 1559903415807.png (550x550, 104K)

How? Why?

>just graduated, BS in microbiology
>2.3 GPA because I never studied or did homework
>got a job at a local hospital as a lab assistant anyways

Attached: A2E4CD7F-F0B7-48B3-BDBE-0B1204FAEFA0.jpg (507x270, 31K)

Holy mother of based, that's literally me.

I've been a pretty shitty student for all uni, but my professor told me he was a shitty student too and hated school so maybe there's hope. Also I've got a good grade for my thesis