Brazilians are severely retarded

>HUEHUEs breaks into an abandoned radiotherapy clinic
>they steal a highly radioactive machine and bring it home in a wheelbarrow
>they start dismantling it for scrap and start vomiting
>like idiots they continue until his friend suffers burns and goes to the hospital to get his fingers amputated
>HUEHUE #2 continues dismantling the machine and sees a glowing blue orb
>he jams a screwdriver into the orb until it cracks leaking a glowing substance
>thinking it's gunpowder he proceeds to light it on fire, but fails
>he ends up selling it to a scrapyard before going to the hospital to get his arm amputated
>the junkyard owner thinks the glowing liquid is a sign from god and starts charging people to see it
>he ends up contaminating hundreds of other HUEHUEs
>once the government comes to stop the outbreak and bury the bodies the villagers rise up in protest
>the village people start throwing stones at the government and think the dead bodies are cursed and will poison the land

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goiânia_accident

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-11 at 10.47.13 PM.png (1120x666, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

conjur.com.br/2017-set-17/pms-atuaram-acidente-cesio-137-receberao-pensao-especial
youtube.com/watch?v=NvKVonvfa1Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: brasileiro.png (411x577, 321K)

>mfw it's real

Attached: 1533665041680.png (500x387, 114K)

>249 were found to have significant levels of radioactive material in or on their bodies

Attached: 1507130778137.png (552x543, 358K)

Ah, the good old Cezium-137, mid-west niggas really are a special breed of stupid.

>not me, but this other part of the country
T literally every hue

Goiânia is our wild west though

>1987

That's an american thing

Because it's true. Our country is huge and populous.

Only a fool would think we are all the same

almost every brazilian on Jow Forums sounds like he has a double digit iq

Because they do

somalian literal nigger

Then cops showed up to the scene to remove the bodies, and remove the curious groups from the area, they were not informed about the real situation, they were told they were dealing with a deadly gas leak, in result many cops were contaminated on the scene, contaminating the police vehicles, the station and their families at home

in 2017 the governament announced that they will pay reimbursements from those who are still alive

conjur.com.br/2017-set-17/pms-atuaram-acidente-cesio-137-receberao-pensao-especial

Attached: goiania1987.jpg (610x404, 49K)

70 IQ post

I live in this city, it was only extremely poor ignorant people, they probably didn't even know what the word "radiation" means

>abandoned hospital
>leave the radioactive core in the machine

Attached: thecolonelsrevenge.png (292x291, 136K)

Correction, cops didn't removed the bodies, but they somehow interacted with them, probabilly moving it from the area where the suposed gas leak has happened

the removal and burial job was done by the hazmat team who showed later, but they take so much time to organize and respond that it rained and in result, he soil was contaminated

Attached: MA-Cesio2-GO.jpg (491x320, 62K)

Brazilians, why are you so stupid?

Big bundas but tiny brains...

>this flag
>calling anyone stupid

This is why I never trust the average latino citizen whenever they come bashing their government's every action as if they themselves would do better.

dutch women love big black cock

The brasil incident was pretty stupid but the people who suffered it didn't knew anything

The Demon core accident was truly stupid. The people knew what they were playing with. There was a lot of ways it could have been avoided, even a simple wood structure would have prevented the total disaster.

The "demon core" thing was just fucking stupid.
>Be hyper intelligent nuclear engineers
>Conduct tests on extremely dangerous materials by hand for some reason

average latino thinks the governament can just go on and do it
i remember hearing my father talking about how the governament should chain the prisioners and use them as slaves to build things

Education is a burden in the eyes of brazilians. They just live to fuck and hunt for the next fuck the next day. If they get unlucky in their ignorance, too bad, that's just how life is. That's their philosophy. Live so you get to insert your dick in a hole at the end of the day, anything else keeping you from succeding in this is distraction

every Brazilian post in here substantiates the claim that Brazilians are retarded

you don't need more than half an hour on /sp/ to deduct that, but congrats mutt-chan, you're improving at an amazing speed!

I would like to see this get turned into a tv series

Attached: 5YjYpra.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

youtube.com/watch?v=NvKVonvfa1Q

there is a movie

Isn’t our average IQ higher than most European countries?

>The poor kid that ate the sandwich with Caesium-137

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-20-08-10-10.png (540x960, 280K)

Thanks I will try and find a subtitled one since I don't speak beaner

good luck, this movie is old and not well known even among brazilians, the first time i seen it was on a state owned TV during the aniversary of the event in 2007, never seen it anywhere else despite on youtube since

Can you translate the text please

Unironicaly this. In the late 80‘s and in a poor educated area people didn’t know what they were handling. Louis Slotin did know very well the risk he took.

Prison slaves sound like a good idea.

Literally proving his point kek

Attached: DaddySaveUsBigDickAHHHHHHH.jpg (640x430, 27K)

Dutch women love 56 cock bitch boy